Start by marking “Twist and Shout Murder (Murder A-Go-Go, #2)” as Want to Read:
Twist and Shout Murder (Murder A-Go-Go, #2)

Twist and Shout Murder (Murder A-Go-Go #2)

Bebe's new job at a modeling agency quickly sours when Bradley, her adored boss, takes a personal interest in the company's top model. Then the scheming beauty is strangled with a Pucci scarf-a gift from Bradley! Bebe's determined to find the real killer, before the man of her dreams winds up behind bars. And if that weren't enough to stop a swinging chick in her tracks, ...more
Published April 4th 2006 by Signet

To ask other readers questions about Twist and Shout Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twist and Shout Murder

Cheryl Scott
Oct 21, 2012 Cheryl Scott rated it really liked it
Shelves: mysteries
Just plain fun! Single girl in the swinging sixties with a mad crush on her dishy boss and. . .murder. If you're one of those midlife know-it-alls (no confession here!) you may notice a couple of time-warp errors, but they don't spoil the fun at all!

The gimmick with this series is that Bebe's boss works in a different glamorous industry in each installment. So in #1, "It's a Mod Mod Mod Mod Murder," the the boss is a record company exectuive and the murder is of a visiting British rock star.

In
Taylor Stone
Jun 28, 2011 Taylor Stone rated it it was amazing
Once again I love it! For me to already have read this book and still want to read it over and over again is weird for me, but I can relate to Bebe on so many different levels. Where is my Mr. Williams when I need him? Can wait to read the next in the series!
Linda
Aug 13, 2010 Linda rated it really liked it
Shelves: challenge
This was a fun book set in the 1960's. I think the author did a wonderful job capturing a bygone era, you really did feel like you were in the '60's. The mystery was a lot of fun, even if you could see parts of it coming.
Diane Vallere
Jan 26, 2014 Diane Vallere rated it it was amazing
I love this series! Pucci scarf as murder weapon? White go-go boots? Martinis and mod dresses? So. Much. Fun!
Marjorie
Mar 01, 2013 Marjorie rated it liked it
Another period mystery, this one taking place in 1964 when the British "invasion" was heating up. I found it disappointing because the secondary plot line involved the main character, a secretary, having an unrequited passion for her handsome boss, an idiot with very bad taste in women. No likeable characters in sight.
Kathy
Nov 27, 2011 Kathy rated it liked it
Recommends it for: cozy-mystery readers
I liked how the book was written with the 60's language and dress. I thought that the author did a good job on the main characters relationships with her boss and roommate. The ending took me totally by suprise.
Jenn
Jan 08, 2011 Jenn rated it really liked it
This mystery was a lot of fun! It was interesting to go back to the 60s when money was rolling in the ad industry. I think i paid more attention to the budding love story than the mystery though :)
Brenda Jane
Brenda Jane rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2016
Jun 03, 2012 Jase rated it liked it
Review coming soon.
Corinne
Oct 25, 2011 Corinne rated it really liked it
SO fun! Setting and descriptions are PERFECT. Story lines to die for!
Eva
Eva rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2008
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2015
Grace
Grace rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2010
Geri
Geri rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2015
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2015
Ava
Ava rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2012
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2011
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2008
Katreader
Katreader rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2008
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it liked it
Aug 31, 2016
Samantha Grant
Samantha Grant rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2016
Lynx
Lynx rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2010
Jessica Fure
Jessica Fure rated it did not like it
Jan 06, 2010
Becka
Becka rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2012
Betty
Betty rated it liked it
May 11, 2011
Michellecupboardmaker
Michellecupboardmaker rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2013
Terry
Terry rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2014
Vicki Smith
Vicki Smith rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »

A pseudonym used by Rosemary Stevens
More about Rosemary Martin...

Murder A-Go-Go (3 books)
  • It's a Mod, Mod, Mod, Mod Murder (Murder a-Go-Go, #1)
  • Secret Agent Girl (Murder A-Go-Go, #3)