Start by marking “Karin Slaughter Collection 6 Books Set Pack (Blindsighted, Indelible, A Faint Cold Fear, Kisscut, Triptych, Faithless)” as Want to Read:

Paperback
Published by Arrow (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Karin Slaughter Collection 6 Books Set Pack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Karin Slaughter Collection 6 Books Set Pack

Leticia
Feb 23, 2014 Leticia rated it really liked it
Karin Slaughter is one of the best criminal writers nowadays. Will Trent, by far the best officer/hero/angsty cute character. So easy to like, even when you're holding your breath for the next scene. Almost as good as Jo Nesbo, and that in my book, pardon the pun, says a lot.
Leanne Gillings
Mar 03, 2013 Leanne Gillings rated it it was amazing
These books were absolutely amazing!!!! I sobbed and even cut a page out so it didn't happen! I think u all know which page I mean!!! Fell in love with all the characters and all the stories were great! Thoroughly recommended!
Letitia
Jul 07, 2014 Letitia rated it it was amazing
Karin Slaughter is my favourite author.
I started reading these books when I was 15 and now I'm 27 and they still keep me on the edge of my seat.
Great characters, great story lines.
A series that can both make you laugh and cry.
A must read
Darlene
Sep 06, 2013 Darlene rated it really liked it
Always fun to read. Laughter, tears and happiness. I have read all her books. Highly recommend.
Nicki
Jul 12, 2015 Nicki rated it it was amazing
I have read everyone of these They were AMAZING!!!!I am desperately waiting for more from Karin Slaughter! ALL of her books have been hard to put down and leave you excited to pick up the next book of hers!!
Karey Swan
Apr 22, 2012 Karey Swan rated it it was amazing
Sarah Linton, a medical examiner for murder investigations, is the main character in this book series. If murder and horrific sexual violence bothers you, don't read these books. Slaughter's last name fits the books. But the intrigue and techniques of solving the cases capture me.
Kate
Dec 20, 2013 Kate rated it it was amazing
I love karin slaughter. This quickly became one of my favourite authors..i read one by chance (it was on offer) then went on to buy all the rest within a week.
Ann Blazovic
Oct 15, 2014 Ann Blazovic rated it it was amazing
I have read all of Karin Slaughter's books and loved every one of them! Cannot say enough good things about these books. Held my attention and each one left me anxious to read the next.
Daphne Laureyn
filled with suspense I sat on the edge of my seat when I read them.
hugely addictive and beautifully written.
recommended!!!
Jordana Valencia
Jordana Valencia rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2014
Nicki Caudill
Nicki Caudill rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2014
Trisha
Trisha rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2014
Angi
Angi rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2012
Renske
Renske rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2015
Karen Rosenfeldt
Karen Rosenfeldt rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2015
Cheryl Reed
Cheryl Reed rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2014
Steph
Steph rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2015
Eline
Eline rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2014
Clare
Clare rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2014
Roslyn
Roslyn rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2015
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2013
Krystle Gibbs
Krystle Gibbs rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2015
Hannah
Hannah rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2014
Sheila
Sheila rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2014
Karin
Karin rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2015
Michelle Brignac
Michelle Brignac rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2014
Michelle Nelson
Michelle Nelson rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2014
Stephanie Stockum
Stephanie Stockum rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2014
Gina Fritts
Gina Fritts rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2014
Lynne
Lynne rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Death of Amelia Marsh (A Sally Nimitz Mystery, #1)
  • Deadly Focus (D.I. Jack Dylan #1)
  • Startup (Blue Fate 1)
  • Fade to Black
  • Sleepwalkers
  • Stay of Execution (Bob Skinner, #14)
  • Headhunters
  • A Life For A Life (Parish & Richards #1)
  • Who is Sarah Lawson
  • Extreme Measures
  • Eye Contact
  • The Silent Victor (Beginnings Series, #1)
  • Misplaced Loyalty (Meredith & Hodge, #1)
  • The Cleansing
  • Into the Shadows (A Jill Kennedy and DCI Max Trentham Mystery #1)
  • A Vow of Silence (Sister Joan Mystery, #1)
  • Do Me No Harm
  • Keeping Counsel
Karin Slaughter is the New York Times and #1 internationally bestselling author of fifteen thrillers, including UNSEEN, CRIMINAL, FALLEN, BROKEN, UNDONE, FRACTURED, BEYOND REACH, TRIPTYCH, FAITHLESS, COP TOWN, and the e-original short stories “Snatched” and “Busted.”

Slaughter was born in a small southern Georgia community, and now resides in Atlanta. She is widely credited with first coining the
More about Karin Slaughter...