Start by marking “Sex & the Immortal Bad Boy (Immortally Sexy, #4)” as Want to Read:
Sex & the Immortal Bad Boy (Immortally Sexy, #4)

Sex & the Immortal Bad Boy (Immortally Sexy #4)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  692 ratings  ·  38 reviews
Paige Darlington has a problem. See, she's the former apprentice to Satan's right hand, Becka Gibbs. As a result, she's got this pretty much all consuming need to be bad... not her fault, right? Well, that will be a small comfort when she loses all human emotions, including the ability to love and care about those who matter to her.

To keep his brother alive, Jed Buchanan w
Published November 1st 2007 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Sex & the Immortal Bad Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex & the Immortal Bad Boy

Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice DavidsonDead Until Dark by Charlaine HarrisDead to the World by Charlaine HarrisNobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe by Simon OkillFirst Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
Humorous Paranormal Books
275th out of 1,074 books — 1,678 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain ReynardRock Me by Cherrie LynnA Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole
The First Timers
267th out of 330 books — 360 voters

More lists with this book...

Steph
Sex & the Immortal Bad Boy is the final book in the Immortally Sexy series. While not my favorite of the series, I thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact, I have enjoyed all the books in this series and wish it would've continued.

Paige Darlington, the former apprentice to Satan's right hand and most-favorite Rivka, Becka Gibbs, is having a major problem ... she is killing people with her touch. She doesn't mind killing those that deserve it, but she's not happy about this new change in her abilitie
Wendy
Well I can't say enough how much I love this series of books by Stephanie Rowe. They are so much fun to read.

This one is about Paige Darlington who we met in the last book. She is the newly formed, bubbly, Rivka that managed to escape from her bondage to Satan. Unfortunately she soon discovers that she was used as a new secret weapon and she is destined to become Satan's ultimate killing machine. A wraith whose touch kills anything living and is destined to destroy the world. Being the bubbly,
Tracey
I really wanted to enjoy this book but it felt like there was no substance to it. It introduced the Shadow Warriors and it looks like Jed's brother Rafi is in line for his own story but this one just went around in circles until it very abruptly ended. Paige's overbright cheerleeder style is toned down somewhat in this book but it is still her plucky spirit that helps her to hold on to a life she does not want to lose.

There were some redeeming moments but overall this was not as good as the prev
Laura the Highland Hussy
So cute! Paige is too funny and the way she got jed's heart, fabulous! And the scene outside the angel bar where theresa and Dani were criticizing her granny panties, but making her wear a sheer bra and a thong causing Jed to tell her that there was nothing wrong with her original undies? *sigh* wish my hubby didn't care about grannies. :) I loved the teeny tiny interaction between Rafi and Mona...maybe we'll see them again? And I so hope that Satan and Iris get together again....I love them tog ...more
Meagan G
I love it cuz the guy in it Jed is damned and that is sooo hot. I do think so far Must Love Dragons is my fav. one yet. Theresa is such a fun character plus she is a dragon. That rocks!

Books are a little longer than I think necessary though. Ok. I get it their hot for eachother and blah blah blah. They are in danger, have to figure out how to not have to kill eachother and both live and blah blah blah. The story could move a long a bit quicker without all the incessant ramblings of I don't want
Sara
I really, really liked this book! It was at times romantic, often very hot, packed with action, some times even kind of creepy. And it was very hard to put down.
I liked Paige and Jed a lot, although not all tthe time. There were times when Paige was a little too romantic, a little too sweet and naive, and other times when she was too stubborn to admit, even to herself, that she Loved Jed. And there were times when Jed was kind of creepy and cold. But I still loved them together a lot.
I also li
Sheila
Funny! Paige is supposed to become Satan's ultimate weapon but she is so sunshiney and positive, you have to wonder how evil can lurk in her. When Jed meets her, he's not sure what to do with her. He's damned and she makes him hope everything will work out for his brother. Between Satan and Satan Jr. fighting for Paige's soul, Jed trying to break his contract with Satan Jr. and save his brother from becoming Satan Jr's, and both of them falling in love, it's a blast! I enjoyed the story. The onl ...more
Shelita
I enjoy this series a lot. I do wonder if it's going to continue.
October Woman
I read the first three books in this series several years ago, and I loved all three of them. In the third book, Paige, the heroine of this book, was introduced as a secondary character, and I adored her. She provided a lot of comic relief. So I was really looking forward to reading SEX & THE IMMORTAL BAD BOY. Unfortunately, I’ve just really had a hard time getting invested in the story.

Paige is a Rivka, created by Satan very recently, to harvest the souls of people who are going to hell. Sh
Kate Adamek
This one was a huge disappointment compared to the other 3, even though He Loves Me He Loves Me Hot only got 2/5 stars from me. But this one? No, I'm sorry, no.

Paige was only introduced last book so it surprised me she had her own story with a male protagonist that was also new. Talk about having no stock in what happened to either of them throughout the entire story! The series just went downhill and rapidly in this installment. I was sort of hoping Rowe would do a fifth with Quincy (I was pray
Dhfan4life
Honestly I was not feeling this book after initially reading about Paige in He loves Me, He loves me Hot. I have nothing personally against cheerleaders or really peppy optimistic people or characters. But Paige truly was grating on my nerves. And now in this book where she has her own story and is to be Satan's top lethal weapon, I really wanted to pull my hair out. Not because she was equally peppy in this book. But this time around she seemed obssessed with a whole bunch of kissing and being ...more
Anita
This is book 4 of the Immortally Sexy series, and it's great! You have to read this series IN ORDER, or you won't like it much, but if you do, it's very entertaining. Each of these books is basically a mystery with a romance layered on top. The sex scenes are PG-13, and there is almost no gore, more like cartoon violence. Some of the scenes are laugh-out-loud funny. Not the most memorable characters ever written, but a fun read.

Basic premise: Paige, one of Satan's former minions, was experimente
Jan
OK, I managed to grit my teeth and get through this book. Can you spell sexual frustration with a capital "F"?!! I can. And this book dishes it out by the page.

Poor Paige the virgin Rivka is more than willing to give it up to the sexy bad boy shadow warrior Jed. There's just one hitch: if she does, she loses her soul and everything literally goes to hell.
This author delights in getting you all worked up and gives you no sense of relief until the very end of the book. Ahruggggg......

That and th
Diana
Even though she's only existed for a month, Paige is determined to grasp life and live it to the fullest. So when she discovers she was part of Satan's experiment to turn her into a deadly killing machine, she'll do anything to stop it. Crossing paths with shadow warrior Jed, the only one she can touch without killing, they're racing to find a cure before she becomes pure evil.

Paige is an eternally sunny and refreshing heroine, while Jed is a little more of the dark and brooding type. The plot a
Amber
Shelly
Ok, bring on Mona's story!!!
Tracy
The last book in the Immortally Sexy series... as with the other 3 I loved this book. Laugh out loud funny. Great characters - Paige was sassy, funny and sweet (who'd have thought she could be so full of evil!!) Jed, is dark, brooding and damned to hell - I loved him!!
Satan and his shenanigans were so funny...... who'd have thought it!?
These are light reading, fun, feel good books. I'll be going back to this series again.... :D

Vanessa
Stephanie Rowe is amazing!! This series of books was hilarious!! I wish there was more books in it!!!

Each character has a great back story, they bring there own humor to the plot and the books are fast paced full of action and steamy sex scenes!!

Date me one more time, Must Love Dragons, and He loves me not he loves me hot, along with Sex and the immortal bad boy are all must reads!!! You will not stop laughing!!
The 4th book in the Immortally Sexy series and I would recommend reading them in order or you will be a bit lost.

In this book Paige and Jed are featured. Paige is sunny and bright and sweet as sunshine - but also happens to work for Satan. Jed is the brooding warrior. They have obstacles galore and it all seems very hopeless - but it's not.

I enjoyed this book and like the way the series is progressing.
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
A Paige without emotions is like a page with no color, A rainbow of only black and white, the radio on full volume, the speakers vibrating, with no audio. That's just not Paige anymore. I wince to even imagine that. Oh, and this dude who's gonna eventually end up with this kickbutt dudette? He better be fuckin awesome.
Shae
I was really disappointed by this book. They seem to have lost a lot of the magic and fun. In the beginning there was a lot of action and drama, but in this book its sort of the characters going through the motions of everything. Blah. One request for any other books that come up in this series - MOAR SATAN PLZ.
Natalie
Haylie
Apr 18, 2008 Haylie rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: ocvd peoples
Shelves: romance
okay... i know what all of you r thinking when you see this title but the book is not about what it appears to be about. It is about a girl who gets cursed by Satan and hires this guy to help her and in the middle of it all they fall in love!!! It is a sweet story and the ending is totally worth it!!!
Nefret
Leider war dieses Buch nicht ganz so herrlich abgedreht wie die beiden, die ich vorher aus dieser Reihe gelesen habe. Aber vielleicht lag es auch daran, dass ich nicht in der passenden Stimmung war?
Debra
This installment was a little too convoluted for my taste, impeding the story. A little pricy for the content. Will probably put this series on the back burner for awhile.
(Kelly)~Got Fiction?~ Oakes
Love Stephanie Rowe's books, they are cute and wimsical. Of course they have a little heat and panaormal nature, but they are quick and wonderful.

A good read.
Amy R
Stephanie Rowe - funny and a good read!! I read it in one day!! It's #4 in her series. Worth your while to pick up a copy and read!!!!
Janet
All caught up and waiting for Rowe to bring out a new book. Guess I’ll go plunder the library shelves some more.
Jodi Bello
what a cute story - fun reading for the beach or some other place you want something fun but not deep.
Kim Wright
CAN'T WAIT TO READ ANOTHER BOOK BY STEPHANIE ROWE. I LOVE THE QUICK WIT, COMBINED WITH THRILLING WRITING.
  • Cross Your Heart (Broken Heart,  #7)
  • Kiss & Hell (Hell, #1)
  • Wicked by Any Other Name (Hex, #3)
  • Aphrodite's Flame (Superhero Central #4)
  • Gone with the Witch (Triplet Witch Trilogy, #2)
  • The Ghost Exterminator (Karmic Consultants, #2)
  • Dead and Dateless (Dead End Dating, #2)
  • Bled Dry (Vegas Vampires, #3)
  • Charmed & Deadly (Bronwyn the Witch, #3)
  • Sex, Lies and Vampires (Dark Ones, #3)
19729
Hailed as a "paranormal star!" by J.R. Ward, four-time RITA Award nominee and Golden Heart Award winner Stephanie Rowe is the USA Today bestselling author of more than forty-five novels. She is well-known for her riveting paranormal romances, as well as her contemporary romances, including her upcoming, all-new Wyoming Rebels cowboy series. For more on Stephanie and her books, visit her at www.ste ...more
More about Stephanie Rowe...

Immortally Sexy (4 books)
  • Date Me, Baby, One More Time (Immortally Sexy, #1)
  • Must Love Dragons (Immortally Sexy, #2)
  • He Loves Me, He Loves Me Hot (Immortally Sexy, #3)
Darkness Awakened Date Me, Baby, One More Time (Immortally Sexy, #1) Darkness Seduced (Order of the Blade #2) Must Love Dragons (Immortally Sexy, #2) Darkness Surrendered (Order of the Blade #3)