Start by marking “Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)” as Want to Read:
Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)

Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama! #10)

4.51 of 5 stars 4.51  ·  rating details  ·  1,886 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Librarian's Note: The English edition of this volume was cancelled due to Tokyopop closing its North American operations.
Published September 20th 2011 by TokyoPop (first published June 4th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Maid-sama! Vol. 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maid-sama! Vol. 10

Joti
Donnary
I'm going to give 4/5 for the artwork which is superb, as always. This volume contains some of the best moments between Misaki and Usui. If you've always been intrigued about Usui's past, This is going to be a big treat for you.

Excited for the next chapter! A trip! haha

Contains Major Spoiler!!

This is my favorite vol. of that manga series! Misaki's finally accepted that she like Usui too. The female teacher's infatuation with Misaki is getting out of hand but at least she's part of the reason why
TwinFitzgeraldKirkland
Penny
This manga was interesting enough for me to read, but it didn't really draw me in. Sure it was funny and normal with everyday problems and yes i did download the anime, but i felt like something was missing, maybe it was just me that I'm used to reading other types of manga.

Misaki is a young girl who is called the demon president at school for being so strict especially with boys. But little do they know after school she goes to her part-time job as a maid at a maid cafe. Pretty soon the hottest
Hannah
Series Review: Maid-sama! Is a funny and entertaining manga that I thoroughly enjoyed. The characters were great and carried the manga through when the plot got a bit dull. The plot itself was entertaining. I definitely recommend giving this manga a try.
Linda Jaejoong
Endlich ist der nächste Band da!! Und es kommt eine neue Person dazu, die Lehrerin Maria. Sie ist nett und ganz schön eigenartig, doch was führt sie wirklich im Schilde?? Woher kennst sie Usui und in welcher Beziehung stehen die Zwei zueinander?? Sie bringt Misakis Gefühlswelt gehörig durcheinander.

Endlich erfahren wir auch mehr von Usui, wie er als Kind so war und was mit seiner Familie ist. Und es gibt wieder eine ganze niedliche Szene mit Misaki und Usui!! Langsam werde ich süchtig danach. Na
Rena
Too cute! Everything about this is just too cute. I can hardly handle it. Especially now that she is starting to realize her own feelings.
Lubnaa
3.5/5 only because of the lack of Usui x Misaki. On another note, I'm super excited to find out more about Usui.
Danyka
Loved the manga, and it's anime.

I actually read the manga, and watched it's anime. Both are awesome.
Savvy
Honestly, I'm reading this on-line by chapter so.... I have no clue what book I'm on!! Only that I'm on chapter 60.5. I have to say that this gets way more complicated than I thought it would... Almost a 'Gentelmen's Alliance Cross' type thing. (I so didn't spell that right...) I'm not done yet, but when I am I will give a review. Like a real one.
Jessica
tora bikin kesel disini. huh!
tapiiii, ada kemajuan nih hubungan misaki-usui. walopun mereka masihhhh aja pake status HTS. hngggg, muncul tokoh tak terduga, maria-chan, entah kenapa dia lesbi, tapi punya tunangan cakep, dan sekarang ngedeketin misa!
Lara
This one is...weird. All the Maria Sensei stuff is really kinda creepy, but I'm definitely interested to know what her actual plan is, since it seems that she is up to no good!
Naqib
now things gets intresting... i am so curious about Uaui. where did he came from? i would say he is an alien too if i were to be misaki.
Nur Fadilla Octavianasari
huaaaah identitas USUI TAKUMI terkuak saudara2, meski sempet terkecoh saat usui bilang kalau dia robot - sumpah emang bener2 mirip sih :D
Helna
jati diri Usui pun akhirnya terkuak sudah...tapi nanggung.
Safa Meftah
Safa Meftah marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
  • 電撃デイジー10
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 12 (Gakuen Alice, #12)
  • High School Debut, Vol. 10 (High School Debut, #10)
  • Special A, Vol. 10 (Special A, #10)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 7] (Faster than a Kiss #7)
Hiro Fujiwara (藤原 ヒロ in Japanese) is a Japanese manga artist.

The manga artist was once active under her previous pen name, Izumi Hiro (和泉 ヒロ) at the end of the 1990's but has abandoned the name after she won the Best Rookie award in the LMS for Kaeri Michi, Yuki no Netsu.

Her first series, which is also her latest ongoing work, Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, translation Maid Sama!) is currently se
More about Hiro Fujiwara...

Maid Sama! (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid-sama! #3)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid-sama!, #6)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 07 (Maid Sama! #7)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 08 (Maid Sama! #8)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 09 (Maid Sama!, #9)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 11 (Maid Sama!, #11)
Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1) Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2) Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4) Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid-sama! #3) Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)