Start by marking “Three Cheers for... Who? (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #35)” as Want to Read:
Three Cheers for... Who? (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #35)

Three Cheers for... Who? (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo #35)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  4 reviews
When Katie takes an interest in cheerleading, Suzanne becomes jealous and starts her own squad, but just for the girls from class 4B. Katie isn't the only one annoyed. The 4B boys are so sick of the girls making up cheers, it looks like a full-fledged spirit war is about to break out. Then the magic wind strikes at the worst possible time, turning Katie into who else?-a ch ...more
Published January 1st 2011 by Grosset & Dunlap

To ask other readers questions about Three Cheers for... Who?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Cheers for... Who?

Mary
I had to see what the hype of these was... they are pretty popular with my second and third graders. Nothing amazing, and the tornado winds around her use the same exact writing every time, which gets irritating.
Sydney
Katie turns into the cheerleader who's at the top of the pyramid. She doesn't know what she is supposed to do. She turns back into herself and they give the top cheerleader another try.
Sharon
This book taught me that anything is not easy if you dont try your best.I loved how Katie tried to help Lacey even though they didn't really like each other.
Jared Thornburgh
Last night I came to the brutal realization that third grade book reports mean that I would have to read the book too.
Aziah
Aziah marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Mick
Mick marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Jordin
Jordin added it
Nov 06, 2014
Chelsea grogan
Chelsea grogan is currently reading it
Oct 23, 2014
Sandra Pfeifer
Sandra Pfeifer marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Jerry Lee
Jerry Lee marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Lauren Boche
Lauren Boche marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Comfort
Comfort marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Maddie Claire
Maddie Claire marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Ld
Ld added it
Jul 11, 2014
Gary
Gary marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Nancy Krulik is the author of more than 100 books for children and young adults, including three New York Times bestsellers. She is best known, however, for being the author and creator of the Katie Kazoo Switcheroo book series, which has brought her to the attention of second, third, and fourth graders nationwide.

Nancy has also written extensively for teens and is well known as a biographer of Ho
More about Nancy E. Krulik...

Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo (1 - 10 of 43 books)
  • Anyone But Me (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #1)
  • Out to Lunch (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #2)
  • Oh, Baby! (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #3)
  • Girls Don't Have Cooties
  • I Hate Rules! (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #5)
  • Get Lost!
  • Drat! You Copycat! (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #7)
  • Doggone It! (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #8)
  • Any Way You Slice It (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #9)
  • Quiet on the Set! (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #10)
Can You Get An F In Lunch? (How I Survived Middle School, #1) Madame President Ripped at the Seams She's Got the Beat Anyone But Me (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #1)