Start by marking “The Future King's Pregnant Mistress (The Royal House of Niroli, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Future King's Pregnant Mistress (The Royal House of Niroli, #1)

The Future King's Pregnant Mistress (The Royal House of Niroli #1)

3.35  ·  Rating Details  ·  326 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
It's time for playboy prince Marco to claim his rightful place--on the throne of Niroli. Marco Fierezza is used to being obeyed-- especially by the women he beds. Emily Woodford loves Marco, but she has no idea he's a royal prince. When she discovers the truth she's devastated--Marco only sees her as his mistress--not his royal wife.

But what will this king-in-waiting do wh
Published July 1st 2007 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about The Future King's Pregnant Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Future King's Pregnant Mistress

Caro
Bodrio: Cosa de muy mala calidad, mal hecha, de mal gusto o aburrida.
Qué bueno es resumir en una palabra toda esta novela xD.
El personaje principal es un perro, vive degradando a la heroína y esta se deja con tanta pasividad que put4madre, me exasperó muchísimo. Pero, mamita, hay montones de tipos si no te gusta la plata, dejalo y buscate otro. No siguió mi consejo y el final fue apresurado, dudoso y horrible. Waste of time and money, 'cause, yes, compré esta porquería.
Jacqueline
Hero was pretty much an ass. This story revolves around a prince who can't marry his divorced mistress. He refuses to recognize that he loves her. So he is planning to leave her behind and return to rule his kingdom and eventually marry a princess. Nothing really new here. Biggest problem for me was he was the heir to the richest kingdom in the world but managed to live incognito for nearly 20 years? Not buying it.
Jenny
Emily is a common woman who loves prince Marco will all her heart. Their affair is passionate and dreamy but when she discovers that Marco is a royal prince and so he must marry a suitable wife she is devastated. According to his grandfather Emily is not queen material since she is a divorcee (a virgin divorcee).

Marco is ready to do the right thing and go back to claim his throne but he cannot forget Emily and how he feels for her. Emily's pregnancy complicates things even further especially wh
Fanny
Sep 06, 2014 Fanny rated it it was ok

Esperaba mas de la historia, a pesar de ser una novela de harlequin.
No estuvo mal para pasar el rato.

2.5 Estrellas!
Roub
Nov 20, 2014 Roub rated it did not like it
i was thouroughly disgusted by emily's clingy attitude. she was incredibly pathetic and i felt sorry for her. she had no self-respect where marco was concerned! the man was ruthless, cruel and abusive. abusive psychologically ! the things he got away saying to her! i was horribly appalled as he suggested she married a noble man so he cud keep his son and at the same time her as well, for entertainment. i cud never forgive such garbage!
Ashley FL
Jul 14, 2012 Ashley FL rated it liked it
This series is definitely a contender for WPXI!!
Lu Bielefeld *Book Whore Brazil*
Relido em 07 de outubro de 2015
KC
The "I-won't-marry-my-mistress" trope has a lot of potential for causing conflict in a story. But the existence of such tension in this novel doesn't make up for the awful hero, Marco. I hated how selfish Marco was. (view spoiler) These actions highlight how little respect he had for Emily. T ...more
Chantal
Aug 08, 2015 Chantal rated it did not like it
I did not like this one if she did not end up pregnant by complete fluke they would not be together. He was a bastard and she was a pushover. Guy tell u your a good lay but no way am I ever going to be serious about you and your like sure I love you!???? Wft? Total garbage. I can't believe Pj wrote this.
Nenna
Jun 27, 2014 Nenna rated it did not like it
Had a hard time reading this without getting sick, especially with the 'R' word looming waaay to close.
Mydearloverboy
Mar 23, 2014 Mydearloverboy rated it liked it
too many monologues...I couldn't really click in with the author's writing style:(
Overall, an ok read.
Sara Natalia
Es el inicio de una serie de novelas cortas y muy rosas, llenas de clichés pero a mi me encantan.
L12
Jul 30, 2014 L12 rated it it was ok
Hard to read. Story was to mixed up with past and present.
Amafle
Jul 24, 2013 Amafle rated it liked it
Bueno que le hacemos me gusto pero es una novela rosa muy rosa o.O y muy predecible pero Marco es tan irresistiblemente tonto que una cae rendida a sus encantos, ademas de que este libro es el abre bocas a una serie de novelas cortas y rosas que me gustan mucho
sbf20112011
Jul 02, 2012 sbf20112011 rated it liked it
This was an ok read -- the story made sense and it was readable. I don't love the "won't marry a mistress" trope, so I was already inclined not to love this one. Still, it wasn't terrible, and there was some good angst, so overall it was ok.
Denae
Every bit as bad as the title suggests. I like the part where it takes her four months to realize she's pregnant, and even then it's only because a spa receptionist mentions it after seeing her for half a minute.
Theresa
Apr 08, 2014 Theresa rated it did not like it
*Cue childish voice* EWWW. THE HEROINE SUCKS.

But really though. She gets on my nerves. She's a cry-baby - a spineless, naive fool who has nothing going for herself.
Ladyacct
Sep 21, 2010 Ladyacct rated it liked it
Shelves: shorts
Another good entertaining story from Penny Jordan. She can always be relied on to tell a good story in an entertaining way and a little bit of a different twist.
Maura
Aug 02, 2012 Maura rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance
I don't know why I tried. The story was weak and characters never developed beyond the most basic human level.
Shiela
Mar 14, 2013 Shiela rated it it was ok
I didn't care for this book, It took me to the middle to actually get into the book.
Erotic Horizon
The Future King's Pregnant Mistress (Harlequin Presents) by Penny Jordan (2007)
Jan 27, 2013 Sarah rated it did not like it
The fluffiest of fluff.
Diamond
Aug 26, 2014 Diamond rated it it was ok
re-read 2014
Nicole Medex
Nicole Medex rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2016
Amayrah Awaan
Amayrah Awaan marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
Immanuel
Immanuel marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Zainab
Zainab marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Fatima Flor
Fatima Flor marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Judith Watt
Judith Watt rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2016
  • The Tycoon's Princess Bride (The Royal House of Niroli, #4)
  • Surgeon Prince, Ordinary Wife (The Royal House of Niroli, #2)
  • Bride By Royal Appointment (The Royal House of Niroli, #7)
  • Bought by the Billionaire Prince (The Royal House of Niroli, #3)
  • Expecting His Royal Baby (The Royal House of Niroli, #5)
  • The Prince's Forbidden Virgin (The Royal House of Niroli #6)
  • The Frenchman's Marriage Demand (Mistress To a Millionaire)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Pregnant Wife
  • The Arabian Love-Child
  • The Italian's Runaway Bride (Harlequin Presents, No. 2219)
  • Virgin Mistress, Scandalous Love-Child (Harlequin Presents, #2831)
  • Baby of Shame
  • Mistress: Pregnant by the Spanish Billionaire
  • Forced Wife, Royal Love-Child (Lombardi Royals #1)
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4; Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • The Sheikh's Rebellious Mistress (Sheikh Tycoons, #3)
  • A  Royal World Apart (Call of Duty, #1)
19687
Penelope Jones Halsall
aka Caroline Courtney, Annie Groves, Lydia Hitchcock, Melinda Wright

Penelope "Penny" Jones was born on November 24, 1946 at about seven pounds in a nursing home in Preston, Lancashire, England. She was the first child of Anthony Winn Jones, an engineer, who died at 85, and his wife Margaret Louise Groves Jones. She has a brother, Anthony, and a sister, Prudence "Pru".

She had
More about Penny Jordan...

The Royal House of Niroli (8 books)
  • Surgeon Prince, Ordinary Wife (The Royal House of Niroli, #2)
  • Bought by the Billionaire Prince (The Royal House of Niroli, #3)
  • The Tycoon's Princess Bride (The Royal House of Niroli, #4)
  • Expecting His Royal Baby (The Royal House of Niroli, #5)
  • The Prince's Forbidden Virgin (The Royal House of Niroli #6)
  • Bride By Royal Appointment (The Royal House of Niroli, #7)
  • A Royal Bride At The Sheikh's Command (The Royal House of Niroli, #8)