The Future King's Pregnant Mistress

The Future King's Pregnant Mistress (The Royal House of Niroli #1)

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  212 ratings  ·  11 reviews
It's time for playboy prince Marco to claim his rightful place--on the throne of Niroli. Marco Fierezza is used to being obeyed-- especially by the women he beds. Emily Woodford loves Marco, but she has no idea he's a royal prince. When she discovers the truth she's devastated--Marco only sees her as his mistress--not his royal wife.

But what will this king-in-waiting do wh...more
Published July 1st 2007 by Harlequin

Ashley FL
This series is definitely a contender for WPXI!!
Nenna
Had a hard time reading this without getting sick, especially with the 'R' word looming waaay to close.
Mydearloverboy
too many monologues...I couldn't really click in with the author's writing style:(
Overall, an ok read.
Amafle
Bueno que le hacemos me gusto pero es una novela rosa muy rosa o.O y muy predecible pero Marco es tan irresistiblemente tonto que una cae rendida a sus encantos, ademas de que este libro es el abre bocas a una serie de novelas cortas y rosas que me gustan mucho
sbf20112011
This was an ok read -- the story made sense and it was readable. I don't love the "won't marry a mistress" trope, so I was already inclined not to love this one. Still, it wasn't terrible, and there was some good angst, so overall it was ok.
Theresa
*Cue childish voice* EWWW. THE HEROINE SUCKS.

But really though. She gets on my nerves. She's a cry-baby - a spineless, naive fool who has nothing going for herself.
Ladyacct
Another good entertaining story from Penny Jordan. She can always be relied on to tell a good story in an entertaining way and a little bit of a different twist.
I don't know why I tried. The story was weak and characters never developed beyond the most basic human level.
Shiela
I didn't care for this book, It took me to the middle to actually get into the book.
Erotic Horizon
The Future King's Pregnant Mistress (Harlequin Presents) by Penny Jordan (2007)
The fluffiest of fluff.
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Zuks
Zuks marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Oreoluwa
Oreoluwa marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Jamall Woolford
Jamall Woolford marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Poli Parunova
Poli Parunova marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Dineo
Dineo marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Rosie
Rosie marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
noemi
noemi marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Nandini.malkani
Nandini.malkani is currently reading it
Jun 24, 2014
  • The Greek Tycoon's Pregnant Wife
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4 & Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • Forced Wife, Royal Love-Child
  • Baby Of Shame
  • Innocent Wife, Baby Of Shame
  • The Arabian Love-Child
  • Virgin Mistress, Scandalous Love-Child (Harlequin Presents, #2831)
  • The Sheikh's Innocent Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2511)
  • The Prince's Waitress Wife
  • The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess
  • The Desert King's Pregnant Bride (Unexpected Babies) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #50)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Baby Bargain (Harlequin Presents, #2736)
  • The Brazilian's Blackmail Bargain
  • Pregnant with the Billionaire's Baby
  • The Italian's Stolen Bride
  • The Italian Prince's Pregnant Bride (Billionaires' Brides, #1)
19687
Penelope Jones Halsall
aka Caroline Courtney, Annie Groves, Lydia Hitchcock, Melinda Wright

Penelope "Penny" Jones was born on November 24, 1946 at about seven pounds in a nursing home in Preston, Lancashire, England. She was the first child of Anthony Winn Jones, an engineer, who died at 85, and his wife Margaret Louise Groves Jones. She has a brother, Anthony, and a sister, Prudence "Pru".

She had...more
More about Penny Jordan...
The Sheikh's Virgin Bride (Sheikh's Arabian Nights, #1) The Demetrios Virgin The Italian Duke's Wife (By Royal Command) (Harlequin Presents #2529) Marriage: To Claim his Twins (Romance) Mission: Makeover