Start by marking “The Underwear Dare: Nerd vs. Bully! ” as Want to Read:
The Underwear Dare: Nerd vs. Bully!

The Underwear Dare: Nerd vs. Bully!

Eddie’s the biggest, meanest bully in Miss Waverly’s fifth grade class and Josh is his favorite victim. So when Josh’s dad marries Eddie’s mom, things go from bad to worse. Escaping the bully is no longer possible now that they share a bedroom. When Josh’s dad announces that the attic will be turned into a bedroom, Josh is thrilled. But who will get the room? The decision ...more
Published February 28th 2011 by Sorelle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Underwear Dare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Underwear Dare

Bookswithbrooke
Dec 11, 2014 Bookswithbrooke rated it it was amazing
Watch my review here! http://youtu.be/RgttVukOq7Q

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited to share this book with you because it is one that you probably have never heard of and will probably become one of your favorites. I learned about this book from one of my friends who comments on my Studio B page. Isn't sharing books great!

This books is right up there with Diary of a Wimpy Kid that is full of gags and LOL fun. It teaches positive messages so mom and dad like it too. Let me know what you think about th
Debbie Jacks
Apr 26, 2011 Debbie Jacks rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book for kids! As a mom of three boys, I know it can be tough to find something that they want to read. Mine loved The Underwear Dare. My son read an excerpt to his 3rd grade class and they liked it so much, the teacher is now reading it to them. It is funny and warm and entertaining. The characters are likable. It is the story of two boys, one who has been bullied since kindergarten and the other the bully. Their parents marry and they are forced to share a room. It is a great book fo ...more
Gary
Feb 04, 2012 Gary rated it really liked it
My 6-year-old son and I enjoyed reading this book together. We took turns reading pages and he did just fine, though he reads at a 3rd grade level. I'd never heard of this book until it came up in a search result on Amazon.com. I read some reviews and they all seemed positive, but one review in particular got my attention.

My son has several Diary of a Wimpy Kid books and a few Big Nate books, but after reading a few of those with him, I didn't really like the main characters and how they constan
Marie Stroughter
Dec 19, 2012 Marie Stroughter rated it really liked it
This book is thoroughly inappropriate . . . and I loved it!

As a "finicky homeschool mom," I'm pretty discerning about what I allow my kids to read. This book is loaded with testosterone, but it's my 11yo daughter that I will allow to read it. The book is chock-full of scatological humor, something that will appeal to some kids, and utterly gross out others (like my very proper 14yo son!).

It's the backstory that makes this book worth its weight in....uh...gold. Without giving too much away, it's
Khornberger
Jan 10, 2012 Khornberger rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!!!!! My son, Quinn, is in 4th grade and he had a book comparison report to do. He read one title on his own and we read this one aloud together. Eddie and Josh are step-brothers but Josh is scared of Eddie because Eddie is a bully. Not only do they now share a home, but they also share a room. Josh's dad mentions that they are going to fix up the attic and the boys have to decide who gets the room. This starts a series of dares that will determine who wins the room. The book is ...more
Kelly
Apr 05, 2011 Kelly rated it really liked it
C.C. Cole
Nov 12, 2011 C.C. Cole rated it it was amazing
“The Underwear Dare” by the Nardini Sisters is a lighter look on the dark issue of bullying. Fifth grade boys “dare” each other to do socially outrageous things, one being the bully and the other being the nerd. The “dares” get funnier and become hilarious as the book develops. To me, the humor is age-appropriate and captures what boys tend to do, that we as adults look back on and keep as funny stories to tell on one another. Excellent work, 5 stars!
JenniferJ
Apr 08, 2013 JenniferJ rated it liked it
This was really funny and so typical of young boys! I loved the way they made decisions but I would have always lost because they had far more guts than I ever would have! No way could I have done the dares they come up with! Although I basically knew way ahead how it was gonna play out I was happy with the ending and the surprise the boys got was neat and I can't wait to see in a later book how they cope with that as well.
J.J. Lair
Nov 10, 2013 J.J. Lair rated it it was amazing
I got this because I follow the Nardini Sisters on Twitter. Their posts were interesting so I checked this out.

I'm happy I discovered this.

The book was funny, not sappy and it ended better than expected. I actually laughed out loud at one point that involved hiccups. The characters were believable and realistic. It was a short book, but it was a well done complete story.

Good book
Juli Alexander
I knew this book was going to be good, and I love to read "funny." The story could not have been better. I loved it, and I have way more knowledge about creating smelly gas than a grown-up ever should. I recommend it to everybody! Especially boys of all ages, and girls of all ages who would love to understand boys!
Dee Waite
May 04, 2012 Dee Waite rated it really liked it
I purchased this for my 9 year old granddaughter. While reading this I could hear her upstairs laughing and she wanted to read me parts of the book. She finished and is now reading it to me and her younger brother. From what I have heard so far, very well written. I asked my granddaughter for her review and she said "very very very very funny".
Deirdre
May 17, 2012 Deirdre rated it really liked it
Well, I thought it was really funny because it's all about these two boys that are step brothers and they absolutely bate each other which is funny because they don't fight that much when they are doing the bets. But the thing that I noticed was that when I was reading sometimes I had NO idea who was talking!
Lizzie
Jan 03, 2012 Lizzie rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best books I've ever read it is one of the most lil books you can read.
Brian Dichter
Jul 06, 2013 Brian Dichter rated it really liked it
Fun read with my 9-year old. :-)
Mas5thgrade2012
Feb 10, 2012 Mas5thgrade2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pbandj23, 5b
I really like this book because its sooo funny and they have to come over so many opsticals.Peters middle and last name are my grandpas name: Alen Miller!!!!
~PB+j23~
Jeff
Jan 07, 2012 Jeff rated it liked it
Um, I'm obviously not the target audience for this book. It's written for 5th grade boys. Way too many fart jokes for my liking.
Samuel
Dec 08, 2016 Samuel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cool
it is a cool book so i did like it and i ordered it today
Chris
Jan 04, 2013 Chris rated it really liked it
Fun read.
WafwaStudent
Jan 16, 2015 WafwaStudent rated it really liked it
Lots of humor that 4th grade on will enjoy
Kim
Kim rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2016
Gregory Bowles
Gregory Bowles rated it really liked it
Nov 24, 2013
Hmtigger
Hmtigger rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2012
Collin Bensen
Collin Bensen rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2013
Charles Yoder
Charles Yoder rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2016
Renee
Renee rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2012
I am
I am rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2014
Maggie Hsieh
Maggie Hsieh rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2016
Kimberly Powers
Kimberly Powers rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Jenna
Jenna rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2013
Marie Smith
Marie Smith rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Love's Image
  • Will Allen and the Great Monster Detective (The Chronicles of the Monster Detective Agency)
  • Mrs. Gorski, I Think I Have The Wiggle Fidgets
  • Stressed-Less Living: Finding God's Peace in Your Chaotic World
  • Perfect Evil
  • Locked Up in La Mesa
  • Pompomberry House
  • A Scaly Tale (Ripley's RBI, #1)
  • Jungle Kill
  • Among Malay Pirates
  • Tribes
  • Pandora Park
  • Jacob Two-Two-'s First Spy Case
  • The Songs of Power: A Finnish Tale of Magic, Retold from the Kalevala (Ancient Fantasy)