Start by marking “Ring for Murder (A Lighthouse Inn Mystery, #7)” as Want to Read:
Ring for Murder (A Lighthouse Inn Mystery, #7)

Ring for Murder (A Lighthouse Inn Mystery #7)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Agatha Award Nominated Series!

The Last Lighthouse Inn Mystery! 30,000 word novella!

Alex and Elise are finally getting married! At least they think so. But when a body of one of their guests is found murdered on the day of their wedding, they must find the killer before they can say I do!
Nook, 0 pages
Published February 6th 2011 by Tim Myers

To ask other readers questions about Ring for Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ring for Murder

Bookadventurer
I have followed this series since the very beginning, which apparently was Mr. Myers first foray into the publishing world. I was glad to see this installment (#7), but a little disappointed that this is the finale. I can always count on this author to bring me light and comfy reading in his cozies. He also writes under pen names of: Melissa Glazer, Chris Cavender, & Elizabeth Bright.

Should you be interested, he has just bundled together many of his books and they are available for a great
Kristin Backus
I am not sure that the editor ever read this book. I found so many typos and whatnot that actually took away from the book! As for it being a series final it didn't really seem like it ended...it is left open for more books but the author is not sure that they are going to happen so he is calling a final until he can make up his mind. this is also kind of frustrating.
Jan
I enjoyed this series, but this finale - although I'm very glad he wrote it - was so poorly edited that I had trouble reading it. Things lip through, I realize, but there were so many grammatical mistakes and obvious cut-and-paste errors that it really detracted from the book for me.
Vivian Medlock
I loved this whole series. I was sad to see the end. These two make such a cute couple. Great read. I also enjoy the small town feel and his close friends.
ChrisGA
100 page finale to the series-
Brittany Benson
Brittany Benson marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
April Dykes
April Dykes marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Angelica
Angelica marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Rand Parent
Rand Parent marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Ginger
Ginger marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Sabrina The Book Lover
Sabrina The Book Lover marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Margene Sailsbury
Margene Sailsbury marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
April
April marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Kristen Ray
Kristen Ray marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Dogsmom Laura
Dogsmom Laura marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Skyler
Skyler marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Richard Boyer
Richard Boyer marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Also writes under the pseudonyms Elizabeth Bright, Melissa Glazer and Chris Cavender.

Tim Myers is the author of dozens of short stories published in mystery magazines and anthologies. He lives with his family near the Blue Ridge Mountains he loves and writes about. He is the award-winning author of the Agatha nominated Lighthouse Inn mystery series as well as over seventy short stories. Tim has be
More about Tim Myers...

A Lighthouse Inn Mystery (7 books)
  • Innkeeping with Murder (A Lighthouse Inn Mystery, #1)
  • Reservations for Murder (A Lighthouse Inn Mystery, #2)
  • Murder Checks Inn (A Lighthouse Inn Mystery, #3)
  • Room for Murder (A Lighthouse Inn Mystery, #4)
  • Booked for Murder (A Lighthouse Inn Mystery, #5)
  • Key to Murder (A Lighthouse Inn Mystery, #6)
Innkeeping with Murder (A Lighthouse Inn Mystery, #1) At Wicks End (A Candlemaking Mystery, #1) Reservations for Murder (A Lighthouse Inn Mystery, #2) Dead Men Don't Lye (A Soapmaking Mystery, #1) Snuffed Out (A Candlemaking Mystery, #2)