Start by marking “Ring for Murder (A Lighthouse Inn Mystery, #7)” as Want to Read:
Ring for Murder (A Lighthouse Inn Mystery, #7)

Ring for Murder (A Lighthouse Inn Mystery #7)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Agatha Award Nominated Series!

The Last Lighthouse Inn Mystery! 30,000 word novella!

Alex and Elise are finally getting married! At least they think so. But when a body of one of their guests is found murdered on the day of their wedding, they must find the killer before they can say I do!
Published February 6th 2011 by Tim Myers

To ask other readers questions about Ring for Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ring for Murder

Bookadventurer
I have followed this series since the very beginning, which apparently was Mr. Myers first foray into the publishing world. I was glad to see this installment (#7), but a little disappointed that this is the finale. I can always count on this author to bring me light and comfy reading in his cozies. He also writes under pen names of: Melissa Glazer, Chris Cavender, & Elizabeth Bright.

Should you be interested, he has just bundled together many of his books and they are available for a great
Kristin Backus
I am not sure that the editor ever read this book. I found so many typos and whatnot that actually took away from the book! As for it being a series final it didn't really seem like it ended...it is left open for more books but the author is not sure that they are going to happen so he is calling a final until he can make up his mind. this is also kind of frustrating.
Jan
I enjoyed this series, but this finale - although I'm very glad he wrote it - was so poorly edited that I had trouble reading it. Things lip through, I realize, but there were so many grammatical mistakes and obvious cut-and-paste errors that it really detracted from the book for me.
Vivian Medlock
I loved this whole series. I was sad to see the end. These two make such a cute couple. Great read. I also enjoy the small town feel and his close friends.
ChrisGA
100 page finale to the series-
Margene Sailsbury
Margene Sailsbury marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
April
April marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Kristen Ray
Kristen Ray marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Dogsmom Laura
Dogsmom Laura marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Skyler
Skyler marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Richard Boyer
Richard Boyer marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Kassandra
Kassandra marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Pamela Richard
Pamela Richard marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Jenn M
Jenn M marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Merrill
Merrill marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Ginny
Ginny marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Also writes under the pseudonyms Elizabeth Bright, Melissa Glazer and Chris Cavender.

Tim Myers is the author of dozens of short stories published in mystery magazines and anthologies. He lives with his family near the Blue Ridge Mountains he loves and writes about. He is the award-winning author of the Agatha nominated Lighthouse Inn mystery series as well as over seventy short stories. Tim has be
More about Tim Myers...
Innkeeping with Murder (A Lighthouse Inn Mystery, #1) At Wicks End (A Candlemaking Mystery, #1) Reservations for Murder (A Lighthouse Inn Mystery, #2) Snuffed Out Dead Men Don't Lye (A Soapmaking Mystery, #1)