Start by marking “Sanitarium” as Want to Read:
Sanitarium

Sanitarium

4.30  ·  Rating Details  ·  30 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Jake, a vampire opposing his very nature, lives a life of self-imposed isolation, waiting for the legend of the Blue Moon to come true. Should he not feed from human blood for the period between the new moons and find true love...he'll be restored to his mortal self. But with only a fortnight left, has he found true love in Annie?
Nook
Published February 22nd 2011 by Patricia Rasey (first published February 21st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Sanitarium, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sanitarium

Tania
Apr 13, 2016 Tania rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: patricia-a-rasey
"Sanitarium" by Patricia A. Rasey. A stand alone novella.

Well....this novella was just OK for me. The novella is a paranormal romance murder mystery story.

Jake is a vampire trying to become human again. The only way he can do that is to not drink human blood for 3 years and fall in love before the next Blue Moon. He has committed himself to a sanitarium for those 3 years and in doing so meets Annie, a nurse on the staff. Annie knows nothing about vampires. Is it possible she could fall in love
Joey Corr
Mar 09, 2016 Joey Corr rated it it was amazing
This was a great read. I really enjoyed it. Wish it could have been longer but what can i say Patricia's books could be 1000 pages and still not long enough. LOL I liked Annie and Jake and did not see the twist at the end coming. But glad it happened. Would be great if we got a part 2 and see what happens with these two. A really nice read!!
Joey Corr
Mar 09, 2016 Joey Corr rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nichola Kinsella
May 22, 2016 Nichola Kinsella rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
I'm reading sanitarium and I'm loving it. Love jake and Annie but also loving the storyline bit of mystery and different setting which allot of books are lacking to go along with the love story and sexy erotic scenes. Thank you give us more like this please
Maria
Mar 23, 2016 Maria rated it liked it
Not as good as the Sons of Sangue series. It was okay as a quick read. Felt as though it was more suited to a younger generation. Possibly teens. Sorry Ms Rasey, this didn't do it for me.
Kelleen
Jun 12, 2012 Kelleen rated it it was amazing
I didn't realize it was going to be so short. I loved what I read but really wanted more.
Kelli Robinson
Kelli Robinson marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Melinda Perry
Melinda Perry rated it it was ok
Jun 03, 2016
Alicia
Alicia rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2016
D Thomas
D Thomas marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Kristen Gough
Kristen Gough marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2016
Mary Quattlebaum
Mary Quattlebaum rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2016
☆Joycedale☆
☆Joycedale☆ marked it as to-read
Faerie-bookworm
Faerie-bookworm marked it as to-read
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Valorie
Valorie marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Kathy Valentine
Kathy Valentine marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
Sheri Cordell
Sheri Cordell rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2016
Summer Haze
Summer Haze marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2015
Gee
Gee added it
Dec 15, 2015
Mary Mattson
Mary Mattson rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Marion Kennedy
Marion Kennedy rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2015