Start by marking “How to Exercise When You're Expecting: For the 9 Months of Pregnancy and the 5 Months It Takes to Get Your Best Body Back” as Want to Read:

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  5 reviews
A simple, easy-to-follow guide for staying fit while pregnant and shedding the post-baby pounds after!
Being a mom is the toughest job in the world. It's difficult to take time for yourself. Now, in "How to Exercise When You're Expecting," even the busiest moms can learn how to stay strong and fit during their pregnancy and lose the post-baby weight after. Lindsay Brin, a
Published March 1st 2011 by Plume Books

To ask other readers questions about How to Exercise When You're Expecting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Exercise When You're Expecting

Stephanie
I really love Lindsay Brin! She understands moms, she understands that sometimes we are going to slip up, yet she still makes me want to do better. She's a great motivator! This book is great for now (just had a baby), and I will definitely pull it out when I get pregnant again.
Pola
Ciąża nie oznacza, że trzeba leżeć na kanapie przez 9 miesięcy. To może być, a nawet powinien być (gdy nic złego się nie dzieje) czas pracy nad sobą, czas aktywności, która zaprocentuje nie tylko matce, ale również ma zbawienny wpływ dla dziecka.

Książka zawierająca dużo teorii związanej z tym jak nasze ciało się zmienia w zależności od trymestru. Zawiera również przykłady ćwiczeń odpowiednio dobranych do każdego trymestru. Autorka podzieliła zawartość na okres ciąży i po porodzie. Więc wskazówk
Kylene
Started this before I even got pregnant. Quick enjoyable read. Pretty basic but I still learned stuff. I also got her pregnancy videos and they are great too.

5/7/13- Picked up this book again after baby. Her tips for shedding the weight are good. Looking forward to following her plan, especially the CFS method.
gina
This book was okay. I think it will definitely be useful to a lot of women so I'd recommend it. I can't quite put my finger on what kept me from liking this book more. Sometimes that just happens.
Julie
I love Lindsay Brin! Her workouts are the best. If you're pregnant or trying to get pregnant, I really recommend this book.
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Selam
Selam marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Kelly Ferrell
Kelly Ferrell is currently reading it
Mar 12, 2015
Amanda Barnes
Amanda Barnes is currently reading it
Feb 07, 2015
Stefan
Stefan marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Sarah Ruedy
Sarah Ruedy marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Kate
Kate is currently reading it
Aug 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
The Cheerleader Fitness Plan: Get Fit and Fabulous in Just Six Weeks! The Cheerleader Fitness Plan