My Paranoid Next Door Neighbor

My Paranoid Next Door Neighbor

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Childhood friends and now high school seniors, Hokuto and Yukito will both be living at Yukito's family estate. Hokuto is actually Yukito's first love and because of that, Yukito has been avoiding him since middle school. However, the tables are turned when Hokuto seduces him late one night.
Published August 20th 2007 by Digital Manga Publishing

Jennifer Lavoie
Too much of the manga I buy turns out to be a series of one shots mixed in a volume. This one is not the case. Not only are Hokuto and Yukito fun characters that have a series of misunderstandings (of course), but there are other fun characters that show up, like Sei and Shiga-sensei. Aside from the story, I liked the art as well. It's very well drawn, and as I was reading it I thought that each character had an incredibly expressive face.
Skoora
Jan 17, 2009 Skoora rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: yaoi
I adore the uke, but I think we need to learn more about the seme. Overall it's kind of a tragic story and brings to light the old sayings: we all have 20/20 vision in hindsight and if you wait to confess your feelings you open up a door to possibilities you might not want to face. It was sad in some ways, but had a nice resolution. And if I ever get a hankering for gratuitous frotting scenes I now have just the manga for it! ^_^
Annchan Maulana
it's an Adult Manga about sex and masturbate that have a side story that make the reader forget about it.

Originaly review by AnnChan ^^

*it refers to sexually things

Kuronekko
I think this one looks reeeeeeeeally good... even tho it's another one of the mature-rated books... *sigh*
Lemmy
Lemmy marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Cj7
Cj7 is currently reading it
May 28, 2014
Dana Aron
Dana Aron marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Tony
Tony added it
Apr 21, 2014
Hamis Binh
Hamis Binh marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Amy ~Lover of Books~
Amy ~Lover of Books~ marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Danae Hernandez
Danae Hernandez marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Chelsie Lace Isbell
Chelsie Lace Isbell marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2013
Starr
Starr marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
Katie Parker
Katie Parker marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Kazuka Minami (南 かずか Minami Kazuka?) is a female Japanese yaoi manga artist born in the Fukushima prefecture.
She is known for the young appearance of her bishounen character designs and for her "extreme" sex scenes.
Her debut work was "Strawberry Children". Kazuka Minami is also known by the name Haruka Minami (みなみ 遥 Minami Haruka) and she is the author of many erotic yaoi manga, including My Par...more
More about Kazuka Minami...
仔羊捕獲ケーカク! 3 [Kohitsuji Hokaku Keikaku! 3] 仔羊捕獲ケーカク! 1 [Kohitsuji Hokaku Keikaku! 1] 仔羊捕獲ケーカク! 2 [Kohitsuji Hokaku Keikaku! 2] 蜜的男子スパイラル [Honey Boys Spiral] Egoisutona Seishokusha