Start by marking “The First Untrue Trilogy (Untrue Tales from Beyond Fiction - Recollections of an Alternate Past, #1-3)” as Want to Read:

The First Untrue Trilogy (Untrue Tales From Beyond Fiction - Recollections of an Alternate Past #1-3 omnibus)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A teenage boy's daydreams and fantasies are the key that unlocks a world of magic, psychic communication, and threats he'd never imagined. Discovering he's accidentally impregnated a classmate he's never touched sets a chain of events in motion leading from kidnapping to attempted rescue, then literally into Hell. Whether being attacked by the teachers he's supposed to be ...more
Paperback, Second Edition, 358 pages
Published April 1st 2011 by Modern Evil Press (first published May 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The First Untrue Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The First Untrue Trilogy

Sabrina Gilbert
Honestly, when I started this book I thought right away that I wouldn't like it... mostly because it's way out of my comfort genre. But, I read it anyway and I was pleasantly surprised. There were times when I thought that Teel had to be high as a kite to come up with some of these concepts, but kudos to him anyway. I feel like I understood the book; however, I know without a doubt that I could never explain it to anyone! I am looking forward to the next one, but I need to dip back into YA for a ...more
Diane
Harry Potter on steroids! Read the entire series! I never know where this author will take the story and that makes for lots of anticipatory fun.
Melinda Lamb
Melinda Lamb marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Lob
Lob added it
Jul 09, 2013
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2012
abcdefg
abcdefg marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2012
Amy Richard
Amy Richard marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2011
Elihu
Elihu added it
Nov 26, 2014
KeyZero
KeyZero marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2011
Maddie
Maddie marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2011
Kristen Brink
Kristen Brink marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2011
Robin Blankenship
Robin Blankenship marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2011
Sethshaun
Sethshaun marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2011
Kyile Harp
Kyile Harp marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2011
Noah
Noah marked it as to-read
Angee Bartlett
Angee Bartlett marked it as to-read
Lynne
Lynne marked it as to-read
Landy
Landy marked it as to-read
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Cindy Ellis
Cindy Ellis marked it as to-read
Sarah Truelove
Sarah Truelove marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Teel is happily married to an English teacher and they live together in Phoenix, AZ with a grumpy old cat, a skittish young cat, and thousands of books, both read and to-be-read. Virtual Danger is Teel’s nineteenth book, and there are plenty more trying to work their way into this world through the aperture of Teel's imagination, hoping to be found and loved by readers like you. Interestingly, non ...more
More about Teel McClanahan...

Untrue Tales From Beyond Fiction - Recollections of an Alternate Past (6 books)
  • An Introduction to Dodgeball or Conception and Induction or How to Begin an Apocalypse (Untrue Tales From Beyond Fiction - Recollections of an Alternate Past, Book One)
  • The Twofold Invasion or Penetration and Destruction or How to Make Love With Twins (Untrue Tales From Beyond Fiction - Recollections of an Alternate Past, Book Two)
  • Escape from Exile or Confusion and Contraction or How to Get Out of Hell (Untrue Tales From Beyond Fiction - Recollections of an Alternate Past, Book Three)
  • Explorations of Ridiculous Realities or Corporation and Collusion or How to Subvert Corporatocracy (Untrue Tales From Beyond Fiction  Recollections of an Alternate Past, Book Four)
  • The Bloodless Battles or Conscription and Revelation or How To Break Into Prison (Untrue Tales From Beyond Fiction - Recollections of an Alternate Past, Book Five)
  • Waking To The Truth or Explanation and Supplication or How To Resolve An Apocalypse (Untrue Tales From Beyond Fiction - Recollections of an Alternate Past, Book Six)
Cheating, Death (Lost and Not Found, #4) Forget What You Can't Remember (Lost and Not Found, #2) Dragons' Truth Sophia (Never Let the Right One Go) Emily (Never Let the Right One Go)