Start by marking “Sex Lessons” as Want to Read:
Sex Lessons

Sex Lessons

'Just because you couldn't get it up once, doesn't mean we cancel the whole thing,' says Jenny. Now, in her defence, she did whisper that last line. However, the fact she's saying it at all, let alone in a public sandwich bar are grounds for a firing squad as far as I'm concerned.'

Straight-talking city trader James Kennedy has a problem. He's a flop in the bedroom. When hi
Published June 16th 2014 by Smashwords Edition (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Sex Lessons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex Lessons

Marina
Jul 15, 2012 Marina rated it it was amazing

My favourite very funny moment:

“I start trying to think erotic thoughts. For some reason images of my granny keep popping in. So I’m like “hey gran, fuck off out of my erotic thought, it’s wrong and it’s inhibiting my erection.” Gran doesn’t leave without a fight. “

Do you get what I mean?

I bought this book translated into macedonian. I loved every single page. There were moments when I laughed aloud with tears in my eyes. I promise, I'm going to buy all books by this author in future. The end wa
Eve
This book is f****** hilarious! Daniel Grant, you are the man... This is definitely great chick lit with balls. It's awesome and refreshing to read chick lit written from the other perspective. I just loved the flow of the book. You know how female authors often bother with details, long and unnecessary dialogues which have nothing to do with the heart of the story? I loved this book because this is a man who doesn't bother you with unnecessary parts and conversations. He is funny, he is direct, ...more
Bethany Lovell
Nov 18, 2013 Bethany Lovell rated it it was amazing
What a fun read! I loved this book. I laughed my way through this whole story, and can't wait to read more of Daniel's work! Excellent way to spend the day! *applauds wildly*
Adrienne
Sep 22, 2011 Adrienne rated it it was amazing
Considering I bought this book for $2.99 from the Amazon Kindle book store, this book was amazing! It was hilariously funny and thoroughly entertaining. I usually am not a fan of novels told in 1st person narration but Daniel Grant created James Kennedy to be the type of character who makes everything seem interesting and funny. I especially liked the chapter where James and Lauren are in the closet at work and James feels the need to let out some gas. It made me chuckle and look like a mad woma ...more
Nina
Jan 08, 2013 Nina rated it it was amazing
Thanks to Goodreads Giveaway and Daniel Grant, I received a free copy of Sex Lessons, autographed by the author. The very first one I won!!!

I've just finished reading the book and I found it very enjoyable and funny. Plus, it was great to see the different shades of James Kennedy's personality and his dilemmas as a friend, a professional, a lover and an ex-lover. My favourite part: Lauren and James in the closet. Simply hilarious!!!

Bube
Funny, cute, charming,uniquely written :)
I'm glad I read this book,wonderful romantic comedy that deserves the highest rating,and...James is a beautiful,charming guy who from the first page won your sympathy :)
Bravo Daniel Grant,this is super cool book!

:))
Ellen W-S
Totally enjoyed this book written in the first person POV from a guy's point. Guess you could call it GuyLit...DudeLit? Great fun to read 4.5 for me.
Gillian
Apr 24, 2014 Gillian rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this book. can't wait to read his next one. Good to see things from a man's perspective. Very funny.
Kristina Franken
I highly recommend this book for anyone

FTC: I received a free copy of this book and was not reimbursed in any other way.
Shelana
Jun 08, 2011 Shelana rated it it was amazing
Great entertaining book to read on a long commute.
Raja Mariam
Mar 26, 2013 Raja Mariam rated it really liked it
Hilarious!
Louise
Oct 07, 2013 Louise rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved reading this book - in a guys perspective. funny and entertaining!
Paula Coots
Dec 27, 2013 Paula Coots rated it liked it
I enjoyed the "British-ness"!
I liked the characters and it was a refreshing light read that made me laugh several times. The only thing I didn't like was the "breaking of the fourth wall" technique. Maybe if it was used more consistently throughout it wouldn't have detracted from the story, but to me, every time it happened it was like a light tap to the cheek reminding me, "Hey, you are reading right now."
But I do like the way he writes!
Isabelle Andover
May 28, 2015 Isabelle Andover rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely brilliant. It's witty, fast paced and everyone should read it. I'll definitely be reading more from this author
Gentle
May 31, 2013 Gentle rated it liked it
I won a copy of Sex Lesson on Goodreads. The book is any easy read and humorous. An interesting take on sexual dysfunction.
Marie80
Dec 02, 2012 Marie80 rated it liked it
Од професионална гледна точка навистина ми се допаѓа книгата бидејќи е пишувана во прво лице, поточно во ICH форма со доста интересен крај!Но за содржината ... не знам.
janine35
Feb 24, 2016 janine35 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let's talk about SEX !

A great read not all about what you think it is going to be about. Download it and give it a read.
Menardo V.Pineda
Mar 07, 2012 Menardo V.Pineda rated it really liked it
I love this Book about Sex! it is a Great book for men!
Rachel
Feb 01, 2014 Rachel rated it really liked it
This book was pretty funny. It's always intriguing to read a story written from the men's perspective. There were lots of laugh out loud moment's and I loved the ending!
phil.dack
Feb 20, 2016 phil.dack rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read

Has some very funny moment's some great moment's but could seethe end coming good for just loosing time with when things get hectic
Milena
Milena rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2015
Carly
Carly rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2013
Laura rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2015
Jay
Jay rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2012
Jan Handsley
Jan Handsley rated it really liked it
May 08, 2016
Srdjan Stokic
Srdjan Stokic rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2015
Pavlina Boso
Pavlina Boso rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2015
Melisa Brawls
Melisa Brawls rated it liked it
Dec 05, 2016
Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2016
Sharon Pritchard
Sharon Pritchard rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2015
  • A Place to Rest My Heart
  • Feline Lovers
  • A Knowing Look and Other Stories
  • Rewired (Progress, #3)
I was born in St. Albans, England in September 1977. I studied English Language, Politics and Theatre Studies which I sucked at. I worked as a newsdesk assistant for ITN then went to work for the BBC. I now work as a television news producer in London.

I live in Godalming in Surrey with my wife Alison and my black Labrador, Diggi.

I enjoy writing (obviously), drinking wine, travelling, good drama an
More about Daniel Grant...