Start by marking “Make Me (KinKaid Wolf Pack, #2)” as Want to Read:
Make Me (KinKaid Wolf Pack, #2)

Make Me (KinKaid Wolf Pack #2)

3.45  ·  Rating Details  ·  263 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
Becoming the alpha of one's wolf pack—brutal. Keeping the title and your mate alive all at the same time—living hell.

Evin KinKaid has it all: the title of alpha of the KinKaid wolf shifter pack and the man he loves, his mate, Mason Thorne II in his bed. But across territorial lines, it seems another pack is conspiring to see just how badly he wants to keep them both. So wh
Published March 4th 2011 by Breathless Press

To ask other readers questions about Make Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Me

Chris
Mar 17, 2011 Chris rated it it was ok
Disappointing short paranormal m/m romance that's basically two sex scenes between the couple from Bloodlines , strung together by a bit of plot that was left unresolved.
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
cute but too short
Merith
Mar 13, 2011 Merith rated it it was ok
Miz Love
May 17, 2011 Miz Love rated it it was amazing
Make Me starts with a heavy dose of sex I wasn’t quite prepared for! I sat and thought, Gosh, here we go! Hold on for the ride! It didn’t put me off—on the contrary, it set up the tale very well and showed the level of devotion between Evin and Mason, which I felt was necessary due to what happened next.

When the Gregorson pack make it clear they’re an unfriendly bunch and have intentions of upsetting the balance, I wanted to strike out at them myself. I got the feeling of just wanting Evin and
Maria
Feb 08, 2016 Maria rated it really liked it
This is a quick read and a continuation of Evin and Mason's story.

Short and steamy this novelette sees our guys 6 months later and dealing with pack life and problems.

Things between them couldn't be better but outside forces threaten them and those they care for most.

This one gives you another glance at these two that we have come to love while also giving you an intro into the next book in the series and where the story line will go.
Samantha
Jul 27, 2013 Samantha rated it really liked it
Shelves:
Yes this is a short and can be read within the hour but it was a nice addition from reading the first book to catching a glimpse of Evin and Mason’s life 6 months down the line.
I love Jessica’s writing style I find myself smiling while reading her books.She really doesn’t hold back and yes there is a lot of sex in this story but it’s hot very hot and it was oh so good to see that Evin and Mason are still going strong and the love that comes of the pages between these two is just lovely.
We do see
Katrina
Jul 25, 2013 Katrina rated it it was amazing
Oh yeah! When I read the title I wondered where this story would lead. Somehow I knew it wasn’t going to be in the childish games of youth, and the “Nanny, nanny, boo, boos.”
From the first page, I was swept off my feet into a world of a steamy, no, sizzling relationship; a paranormal world where the Alpha mate are willing to protect each other. Their lust and love propel the reader into this new world of the KinKaid Pack.
Make Me is a simply a book you don’t want to put down. And when it’s finis
Joyfully Reviewed
Make Me is the sequel to Bloodlines and should be read in the order of release date.

Have you ever wished that your favorite characters storyline to continue after their happily-ever-after? If so, then you are in for a treat with Make Me. Evin and Mason are once again featured as the main couple in the second book of the KinKaid Wolf Pack trilogy. This time around the threat to the couple’s happiness comes from a rival werewolf pack who is determined to overthrow Evin’s Alpha leadership of the Ki
Nikki Roberds
Jul 27, 2013 Nikki Roberds rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Make Me by Jessica Lee is everything you want in a short M/M Erotic story. Steamy sex, a bit of a plot to introduce you to the characters, and did I mention steamy sex. The book starts out hot hot hot and ends with more hot! Then there’s the bonus of the shape shifting element, which allows for some playfulness by the characters . Definitely a 5 in this genre.
Maya
Mar 05, 2011 Maya rated it really liked it
Very short but it was great to see Mason and Evin again. We need another book with them!!!
Got Romance!  Reviews
Heat Level: Erotic, graphic
Other: M/M, anal, BDSM
Reviewer: Starla Kaye
Date: 3-12-11

Evin KinKaid’s life is complex with being the alpha male of the KinKaid wolf shifter pack and trying to
Paloma Beck
Apr 04, 2012 Paloma Beck rated it really liked it
This short story provides Bloodline readers a chance to get to know Evin and Mason even better. And again these multi-dimensional characters are strong men with a deep love for their mates, a fact that goes uncontested as the book opens with a hot, hot, hot sex scene.

Evin KinKaid, the only son of the KinKaid pack's alpha, has returned to his pack where he has now assumed the position of alpha. Together with his mate Mason, he is acclimating to pack life and finds his authority challenged by a ne
Rebecca
Mar 26, 2011 Rebecca rated it really liked it

Tina
Oct 14, 2014 Tina rated it really liked it
Make Me by Jessica Lee is second in the Kinkaid Wolf Pack series and gives you a little taste of Evin and Mason after their happily ever after. With this addition Ms. Lee shows how the men struggle to combine their lives even as Evin handles his duties as new pack Alpha. It was nice to see what happened after their happily ever after. The men love each other but combining their lives isn’t easy. Mason is struggling with what he has given up even as he loves Evin and wouldn’t change his life. I ...more
JP
Feb 03, 2016 JP rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A really short story about the events between book 1 and 2. I didn't read the series first, so I have no idea if the writing style changed. Still the writing was great, the action packing and the emotional part quite fetching. Nice inbetween read, though I recommend reading the series first, because it was obviously meant to be a filler.
Katy Beth Mckee
Evan and Mason - There is some trouble brewing but as bad as it seems it turns out a little bit better than feared. I like what was here but felt that the story needed a bit more.
Isla James
Apr 16, 2014 Isla James rated it liked it
3.5stars a very good sluice of life and prelude to the next book.
Breathless Press
Mar 15, 2011 Breathless Press rated it it was amazing
Starla Kaye, Got Erotic Romance Reviews-"This is a short story, but intense both with sexual tension and with a danger that comes into the lovers’ world...Well drawn characters for such a brief look at them. Lots of heat. The story is part of the KinKaid Wolf Pack series. You will definitely want to read the first one, Bloodlines, as well." 5 Diamonds!

To read the entire review, click on http://goteroticromance.blogspot.com/... !
Serena Yates
May 07, 2011 Serena Yates rated it liked it
Shelves: gay
As hot as the first volume, it was good to revisit Evin and Mason in this very short sequel. They are a little more settled into their relationship, but this book focuses on their sex life more than their interaction. A misunderstanding and a threatening rival pack provide the setting for this sexy sequel. If you like shifters with lots of testosterone and humans who more than hold their own, you will probably like this book.
Beck
This was a very brief sequel to the book Bloodlines but it didn't really go anywhere ... it was PWP with a brief set up for the next book in the series ... disappointing given the potential left un-developed in the first book in the series.
Heather♥
Apr 25, 2011 Heather♥ rated it liked it
This was a hot, sexy interlude with Evin and Mason but the story was far too short, especially since a dispute with the neighboring pack was introduced as part of the storyline but then was never resolved. I'm assuming this short story is building up to the next book, but the ending still felt abrupt and left me hanging.
Carolyn88
Nov 30, 2011 Carolyn88 rated it did not like it
I absolutlly love this series. I was disapointed with this book because it was so short. It was like she left off several chapters from the first book and just published them later to keep it going. It was a disappointement, but I will continue to read it with the next books. The author is a/ good writer.
T.
Dec 28, 2013 T. rated it liked it
This little 30 pg snippet should have been the lead-in chapter for Heat Rising, it wasn't enough to even be considered a novella. Simply a sex scene, like all the ones before it. No real story line
Cara
May 13, 2015 Cara rated it really liked it
A short story sequel to Bloodlines. While I was disappointed that it was a short story (it took me barely a half hour to read), I can't deny that it was great follow up to its predecessor. Personally to me it doesn't have much reread value.
A
Aug 01, 2013 A rated it it was ok
This started off as a great read and great sex scenes but then the author brings in a conflict that goes unresolved. I wonder if the author is saving that for the next part of this series; it would have been better if they had it in this story.
MountainKat
Oct 06, 2013 MountainKat rated it liked it
Too short, but still worth reading. Seriously needed more resolution to the conflict in the story. If the conflict had been left out all together and just had more time with Evin and Mason it could have been better.
Alexandra
Oct 05, 2013 Alexandra rated it liked it
Shelves: mm
Short and mostly smut. Also. Could not keep a straight face while Evin gives Mason a rim job, moaning "Brown Eyes" through the scene. Just say NO to nicknames. Yikes.
Kristine Cassan
Sep 30, 2013 Kristine Cassan rated it it was ok
I was a little disappointed in this story. I am going to read the next one and see how it is. I really liked the first one.
Persephone
A very sweet sequel to the first novel. The only problem was it was way too short!!! I wanted more! :(
Dafny
Mar 11, 2013 Dafny rated it really liked it
cute, funny and kinky! too short, would have liked more, but still loved it none the less...
  • Conflict in Blood (Partnership in Blood, #3)
  • His Perfect Wolf (Mystic Wolves, #2)
  • Fires Of Ballian (The Draegan Lords, #3)
  • Crying For The Moon
  • Abandoned and Unseen (Branded Packs, #2)
  • Hunter's Moon (Insolita Luna #2)
  • The Wolf's Tiger (Pack Mates #3)
  • Soul Magic (Triad #3)
  • Arctic Bound (Arctic Wolves ) (Volume 1)
  • Elusive Hero (Vampire Queen #12; Invitation to Eden #19)
  • Kelan's Pursuit (Shifters' Haven #3)
  • Mystically Bound (Frostbite, #3)
  • Lone
  • Spell Bound (Darkly Enchanted, #1)
  • With Abandon (With or Without, #3)
  • Heart's Sentinel (Terra's Guardians, #1)
  • Out of the Past: The King of Pentacles
  • An Unnatural Worth
Jessica Lee is an EPIC eBook Award winner and international bestselling author of paranormal romance. She lives in the southeastern United States with her husband and son. In her former life, Jessica was a science geek and spent over twenty-five years as a nurse. But after the birth of her son, she left her medical career behind. During that transition, she discovered her passion for writing roman ...more
More about Jessica Lee...

KinKaid Wolf Pack (4 books)
  • Bloodlines (KinKaid Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Heat Rising (KinKaid Wolf Pack, #3)
  • Sins of A Wolf (KinKaid Wolf Pack, #4)