Start by marking “Summer Seaside Wedding” as Want to Read:
Summer Seaside Wedding

Summer Seaside Wedding (The Bluebell Cove Stories #4)

Dr. Amelie Benoir arrives in Bluebell Cove on what should have been her wedding day. She plans to spend the summer working in this idyllic coastal village and healing her bruised heart—not falling for the impossibly handsome and out-of-her-league Dr. Leo Fenchurch! But if Bluebell Cove can work its magic, who knows what might happen?
Published March 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Summer Seaside Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Seaside Wedding

Mar 19, 2016 kye_sg rated it it was ok
I'm giving this a 2 star because though i thought the plot is great to begin with, the writing isn't. The author wasn't able to capture my emotions. When Amelie was happy i couldn't feel it, neither could i when she was supposedly distraughted. I just wasn't able to connect to both Amelie & Leo and that frustrates me. This is the only book I've read out of the series and i dont think I'll be picking up any of the rest.
Jun 19, 2015 Caro rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: h-mnb-s
I'm going with 3 1/2 stars on this one. I really liked the plot and the characters. This was definitely more of a chick-flick kinda book bit I still liked it anyway. It had plenty of emotions, a little steaminess but in a more conservative way that you don't see as often, a little angst, some yo-yo-ing, and a good and sappy-happy ending. But it leaves you with a little smile. Enjoy
Felt this book was abit wah wah. Didn't fall in love with either of them. I like the characters don't get me wrong but I don't love them. Nor did I feel the love or even chemistry between them. Just felt a bit bored to be honest.
May 27, 2016 Alisha rated it really liked it
don't know why reviews were so low I enjoyed it. 3.85
Pia Winther
Nov 04, 2012 Pia Winther rated it did not like it
I can only hope for English readers that some of the wtf'ery in this book was due to a bad translation to Danish. It was horrible. It was all over the place season wise. The main characters we're like a couple of teenagers. Jumping from one person to another often leaving the reader in doubt which person we were supposed to follow.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Bluebell Cove Stories
E rated it did not like it
Jul 14, 2016
Maarit rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2016
Jan 28, 2016
Beiza added it
Nov 27, 2015
Ruth  Wilson
Ruth Wilson marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
Megan Glass
Megan Glass marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Erin added it
May 14, 2015
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Bev marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
LLCSpokane rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2014
Aimee marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Bonnie Vause
Bonnie Vause rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2013
Rettah marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Emily marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Julia marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Reem Taha
Reem Taha marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2013
Melissa Vasel
Melissa Vasel marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2013
Deanna Juarez
Deanna Juarez rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2012

I was born in a Lancashire cotton mill town where, for the lack of countryside, my playing fields were the slag heaps of a local colliery. As was the way for lots of families in the mill towns of those days, money was scarce, but in mine there was no shortage of love and laughter. Once every year, the Sunday School of the Methodist Chuch that my family belonged to would take all us children on a p
More about Abigail Gordon...

The Bluebell Cove Stories (4 books)
  • Wedding Bells for the Village Nurse (Medical Romance HB)
  • Christmas in Bluebell Cove (The Bluebell Cove Stories #2)
  • The Village Nurse's Happy-Ever-After