Start by marking “One Night with the Wolf” as Want to Read:
One Night with the Wolf

One Night with the Wolf

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Werewolf Jade Thorne needs a man--a young, virile man to give her love and pleasure. As a rare female alpha, she must keep her pack safe by pledging herself in marriage to an aging leader from a rival pack. Until then, she wants to experience the raging passion of a wolf in his prime. She even has an ideal lover at hand: her second, Christian Tallant.

But Christian is a wol
Published March 1st 2011 by Harlequin Nocturne (first published February 9th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about One Night with the Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night with the Wolf

Nas Dean
ONE NIGHT WITH THE WOLF by author Anna Hackett is a sensual story of a very alpha heroine wolf, widow of the pack alpha years her senior, needing a hot, passionate man for one night before she takes another old alpha as her mate the next day. And her second, the enforcer, himself an alpha, is in conflict with himself over his desire for her. Even when they are intimate she tries out her alpha voice on him! ONE NIGHT WITH THE WOLF is a hot and sensual book, but it's not an erotica. The writing is ...more
Kathy
Kristy
A nice little short story about 2 werewolves finding their mate in each other. I like the whole werewolves having 1 true mate and I was looking for that kind of story. This was it. Nice for a quick read.
Emmeline Lock
Hot, steamy and with one of my favourite forest chase scenes ever!
S.l.
S.l. marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
Jodi Naylor
Jodi Naylor marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Carly
Carly marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Sarah Kalaitzidis
Sarah Kalaitzidis marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Tamera McIntosh
Tamera McIntosh marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Cyndi Flores
Cyndi Flores marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Bella Boo
Bella Boo marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Faith
Faith marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Melissa Weeks
Melissa Weeks marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Beppe DM
Beppe DM marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Andreea
Andreea marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
I'm passionate about action romance. I love stories that combine the thrill of falling in love with the excitement of action, danger and adventure. I write about people overcoming unbeatable odds and achieving seemingly impossible goals. I like to believe it's possible for all of us to do the same.

My parents are to blame for my insatiable need to mix action and romance. When I was young, I raided
More about Anna Hackett...
Marcus: Hell Squad (Hell Squad Book 1) Cruz: Scifi Alien Invasion Romance (Hell Squad Book 2) Gabe: Scifi Alien Invasion Romance (Hell Squad, #3) Beneath a Trojan Moon (The Phoenix Adventures, #4) Time Thief (The Anomaly Series #1)