Trump Never Give Up: How I Turned My Biggest Challenges Into Success

Trump Never Give Up: How I Turned My Biggest Challenges Into Success

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  199 ratings  ·  20 reviews
In "Never Give Up, " Donald Trump tells the dramatic stories of his biggest challenges, lowest moments, and worst mistakes--and how he uses tenacity and creativity to turn defeat into victory. Each chapter includes an inspiring story from Trump's career and concludes with expert commentary and coaching from adversity researcher and author Paul Stoltz. Inspirational and int...more
Published December 29th 2010 by John Wiley & Sons (first published January 18th 2007)

Adriana
Jun 30, 2008 Adriana rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Business people, Realtors, Brokers, Anyone who wants to improve their lives
I enjoyed this book. I got it for a few reasons. One of them is NOT because I am a realtor. My brother and some of his friends went to a motivational seminar that he and a few other famous and very successful men had put together. They all came out of there inspired and sharing fantastic new things they had learned. I used to be the Head of a Speakers bureau and new how inpiring these men could be. So when I went to the library and saw this book I had to get it. I am going through a rough phase...more
Ruxandra
It was inspiring for me. I reccomend it to everybody that needs motivation to do something, not only business.
Waseem
really enjoyed going through this book whilst trying to set up some difficult real estate deals myself. So was a great companion to help me keep motivated throughout the very difficult process. Granted nowhere near as big as mr trump level, but nevertheless great insightful books like this into lives of great self made businessmen like Donald are a invaluable insight to help you grow as a leader and pave your own path to success

Waseem
Pro Bhattacherjee
This was a good book, but its very real estate specific. The main message is that nothing ever goes exactly according to plan, but when you have set backs to keep fighting through them. It takes some of his projects and just outlines the problems that he had with them and how he got through it all.

I'd recommend reading it, its a pretty quick read, and a very valuable lesson.
David Feinstein
This is one of my favorite books by Trump, because it shows the dramatic difference that one man with persistence and vision can make in transforming the lives of so many people.

It's personally motivating because it reveals huge obstacles that can be overcome with hard work, discipline and personal leadership.

A good read by Trump and should be added to everyone's "to read" list.
Yang He
I read his books before, but I haven't found so much difference between each books. I do put a doubt here that a billionaire, CEO of different public companies, a business icon who is famous for "you are fired", a good father and husband, and a charity man could still have so much time writing his books.
Pam
I may not agree with everything Trump does but it was interesting to hear his version of things. I like to read about people who love what they are doing and see how they think. He has some great motivational thoughts in this book as well as behind the scene stories about his business deals.
Jeremy
With the topic of Real Estate revolving around most of the book, I found this book as a “how to” be successful in Real Estate projects. Of course, I should have expected this based on who wrote the book. Disappointment, the only way I describe what I got out of the book.
Chris
Great book by Trump. Not what I thought it would be. Great read for anyone who ever feels they are challenged in some area of their life and want to know how to effectively overcome based on Trump's valuable experiences.
This was inspiring, even if you're not into real estate. Trump makes alot of sense. And at least he's trying to help others become sucessful. Most rich people, especially billionaires, keep all the info all to themselves.
Bianca
Trump tells the dramatic story of the greatest challenges they faced, the most desperate moments he lived and the biggest mistakes we made​​, concluding that tenacity and creativity helped him to turn any defeat into a victory.
Allison C. McCulloch
Basically, Donald Trump is awesome. He repeats a couple stories from another book I read, but mainly the advice is fresh, new, inspiring and invigorating. Props to him for the great encouragement.
Advaita
Excellent book for gaining an understanding of how Trump's mind works, how he solves problems of large magnitudes and some simple tips to succeed in a similar manner.
Naomi
I think this is a great book for the current times. This book discusses his multiple "failures" he suffered in his career and how he came past them.
Irina Tin
This book is absolutely brilliant just as Mr. Trump himself. Encouraging, inspirational, pushing forward!

Everyone should read it!
Christopher Brehm
Good book, very interesting to hear the behind the scenes on some of Donald Trump's largest projects.
Makarand Hazarika
If you have given "Think Big" a read, then you can pass this one.
Mika
He is a very detailed guy. Great read.
Anne Marshall
Good book, very interesting.
Kate Kucherenko
Kate Kucherenko marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Amit Nishant
Amit Nishant marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Rima
Rima marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Saad Farooq
Saad Farooq marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Papi
Papi added it
Jun 16, 2014
Emina
Emina marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Saumya
Saumya marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
about Trump never give up 1 1 Oct 22, 2012 12:08AM
Donald John Trump is an American business executive, entrepreneur, television and radio personality and author. He is the CEO of the Trump Organization, a US-based real-estate developer, and the founder of Trump Entertainment, which operates several casinos. He received a great deal of publicity following the success of his reality television show, The Apprentice (in which he serves as both execut...more
More about Donald Trump...
Why We Want You To Be Rich: Two Men, One Message Trump: The Art of the Deal Think BIG and Kick Ass in Business and Life Trump: How to Get Rich Trump: Think Like a Billionaire: Everything You Need to Know About Success, Real Estate, and Life