Start by marking “My Only Desire” as Want to Read:
My Only Desire

My Only Desire (The Kappa Psi Kappa Men #4)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  143 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Kappa Psi Kappa brother Taariq Bryson loves the single life. So when his frat brother sets him up on a date with his sister-in-law Anna Jacobs, Taariq figures it will be just another notch on his freewheeling playboy belt. But the two prove to be a stormy combination, that is until they're stranded together and share a night of explosive passion.

Anna's track record with me
Published March 22nd 2011 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about My Only Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Only Desire

Janina
I always love me a good romance.
I've been waiting for Taariq's story for so long.
He's my fave kappa brother.
But i wanna know what's going to happen with Stanley.
He tries so hard and i hope he and Taariq can hash things out.
I mean Stanley had to know that Anna never was really feeling him like that.
But i can't wait for Stanley story either.
Shantel
This was my favorite in the Kappa Psi Kappa series, so far. I can't wait for Stanley's story.
Shonnie
The book is about five fraternity brothers who are die hard bachelors who’s hearts are captured by that one special woman. The two books I read previous to this one paints a picture that the men do not discriminate and will sleep with any woman. Charlie (from Sinful Chocolate) has slept with half the female population in Atlanta however Giselle wins his heart (how I don’t know because she didn’t do anything that you know another sister hasn’t tried). Trust me when I say that was a stupid story. ...more
Jadah
This book was good because it was a real story line and plot. Except the parts about how their dreams were...NEVERMIND! But this book we different from other romances because the conversations were real and mistakes were made by the main characters, like accidentally hitting someone in a drunken stupor. I liked how real this book was.
Monica
I usually enjoy her writing, but I was very disappointed with this book. Most of the scenes in this book were from the previous three books in this series, it was like the author didn't know what to do, so she took from the other books and just added a little bit to it. This book is the worst that I have read from her so far, all the others were well written. I feel like she wasted two very good characters. I hope that she does much better with Stanley's story.
Angelia
This was just okay to me...This is book 5 of the Kappa Psi Kappa series and I sooo wanted to LOVE this book but it just didn't happen....There was just no real storyline Taariq spent most of the story trying to figure out why Anna hated him so much and Anna spent most of the story hating him and feelin sorry for herself....but I still can't wait for the last of the Kappa men to take that walk.....Maybe the last one will take the series out with a BANG!!!!!
Kim
This is probably the worst of the Kappa books, and the worst that I have ever read from Ms. Byrd. I usually thoroughly enjoy her books, but this one was really disappointing. It almost seemed as if she didn't even write this one. I am really excited to read Stanley's story since he is the outcast of the Kappas. I just really hope that the real Ms. Byrd writes that one.
Marie
This book was too funny, I do not know who was funnier the antics with Stanley or Tariq, but all that aside this was a story with a refreshing spin, Anna and Tariq's story had all the tension and passion one would expect from frenemies. This is a story that I will enjoy revisiting time and time again.

Sasha G.
WOW, Ms. Adrianne Byrd
did it again with this book.
I was sooo caught up from
beginning to end that I finished it
in only a couple of hours.
Some parts of it had me laughing HELLA loud,
and other parts had me thinking.
I Loveed every moment of this one.
Monique
Dreams can become reality. Great romance but the jump in time was a bit much. Wonderful love scenes, not too detailed and definitely romantic.
Tiffany
ANNA JACOBS IS JUST ABOUT READY TO GIVE UP ON LOVE, TILL SHE DECIDES TO GO ON A BLIND DATE, WITH SEXY, ARROGANT TAARIQ BRYSON. GOOD READ SO FAR!!!
Shone
Drama and dreams, dreams and drama. Allowed a card carring player and Miss not so popular to cross paths a decade before they got it right.
Kyra Gates
If you've read most of my reviews on this author you already know it was a good book! I'm just mad I read them out of order.
Tonya Lee
A good quick read for me. I enjoyed how your perceptions or thoughts can color how you view people and incidents.
Harlequin Books
love it!!!
Metis V.
Hilarious!!!!!
Angelina Hord
Angelina Hord marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Chekina
Chekina marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Imagine Us
  • Beyond Temptation (Steele Series, #3)
  • Huddle with Me Tonight
  • Winter Kisses
  • Twice the Temptation
  • Sizzling Seduction
  • The Surgeon's Secret Baby (Hopewell General)
  • Working Man
National Best-selling author Adrianne Byrd has always preferred to live within the realms of her imagination where all the men are gorgeous and the women are worth whatever trouble they manage to get into. As an army brat, she traveled throughout Europe and learned to appreciate and value different cultures. Now she calls Georgia home.

Looking back, Adrianne believes her passion for writing began
More about Adrianne Byrd...

The Kappa Psi Kappa Men (4 books)
  • Two Grooms And A Wedding
  • Sinful Chocolate
  • Body Heat
King's Passion Sinful Chocolate She's My Baby Two Grooms And A Wedding King's Promise