Start by marking “Now or Never” as Want to Read:
Now or Never

Now or Never (Jessie Walters #3)

4.06  ·  Rating Details  ·  66 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
The perfect relationship, the one you always dream about...I thought I had it once. Three years ago. When I was just turning fourteen.

His name was Michael. Michael Skye. He was beautiful and talented and seventeen.

And gone. After he said he loved me. And, "Whatever happens, we go on forever." After we made love. Sweet sweet love. Michael was gone.

Off to California. To beco
Published February 1st 1991 by Avon Books

To ask other readers questions about Now or Never, please sign up.

Carol Winner Sheila I have a copy of all three books! email me if you are interested in possibly reading them without spending so much money...Aaronznana@aol.com
Carol Winner Hello Trisha, I hope you see this..I have all three books...if you are interested and haven't purchased the book yet..I have a way you can read it…moreHello Trisha, I hope you see this..I have all three books...if you are interested and haven't purchased the book yet..I have a way you can read it without buying right now...if so email me at aaronznana@aol.com(less)

Stephanie
Oct 11, 2007 Stephanie rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: anyone who wants to remember what it's like to be in love at 17
As you can guess from its cover, Now or Never is hardly great literature, but it is a juicy read. This is a highly satisfying conclusion to the story of two teenage lovers. I'm not a fan of romance novels, but I do enjoy a good love story, and this ranks as one of the best as far as I'm concerned. Especially if you're tired of reading about sexually active teenage girls as victims. I am very grateful for authors like the Harts, Judy Blume, and Norma Klein for depicting teenagers in love as thoug ...more
Claudia
Jul 02, 2012 Claudia rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
I read all the books and was sad to see this one come to an end. Def not my fave but still very good. Whats sadder yet is Bruce Hart has died and now there will never be a 4th book. Was really hoping that somehow we would finally get a happpy ever after for Jesse and Michael.
Snarky's
Oh Jessie. Michael left you almost preggers to go be a superfantastic rock star! And now, four years later he's back and a drunk and his career is on the skids.

Yay! The third installment of the "Sooner or Later" saga and like Return of the Jedi it's only good in so far as it's needed to complete the story. The execution (like Jedi) is quite disappointing.

Don't let the 80 dollar price tag on Amazon (for a used copy as this went out of print ages ago) fool you. This book asks more questions than
Zamora
Dec 01, 2015 Zamora rated it really liked it
Did that really just happen? I'm at a loss for words. The ending was sweet, bitter, beautiful, and so damn ambiguous! That can't be the end!!!!!!!! Jesse and Michael forever! Waaaaaaaaa!

description
Jenn
Apr 03, 2015 Jenn rated it really liked it
One of the few books from my child/teen days that still reads well. (I'm not saying it's high literature, but the story still grabs me).
Angie
Feb 05, 2015 Angie rated it liked it
Glad I was finally able to get this book and read it's conclusion. Just wish it had a better ending.
Diane Cupples
I am trying to find this book to read it, but so far no luck,is their any way to get this book???
OtterlyinLove
OtterlyinLove rated it liked it
Feb 01, 2016
Julianne Peterson
Julianne Peterson rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2016
Carla
Carla marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Mary Lamb
Mary Lamb marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Bequi
Bequi marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015
William Bond
William Bond marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2015
Cecilia Guin
Cecilia Guin marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2015
Mai Thi
Mai Thi marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2015
Dawn Kitchen
Dawn Kitchen rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2015
Lexi
Lexi marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2015
Catherine Bernard
Catherine Bernard marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2015
Lissy
Lissy marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2015
Carmella Estrada
Carmella Estrada marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2015
Scott Herdliska
Scott Herdliska marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Kristin Da Silva
Kristin Da Silva marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Meri
Meri marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Becca Skeen
Becca Skeen rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2015