Start by marking “Mitsu Aji Blood, Vol. 01” as Want to Read:
Mitsu Aji Blood, Vol. 01

Mitsu Aji Blood, Vol. 01 (Mitsu Aji Blood #1)

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Based on Mitsuki Miko’s popular vampire oneshots comes the serialization of this tale of the love between a vampire and human. Hinata was just a normal girl attending a Catholic school until she hears of the recent incidents in her area concerning a crime scene that looks like the doings of a vampire. He seems to attack only young girls, and Hinata’s suspicion begins to ar ...more
Published November 26th 2009 by Shogakukan

To ask other readers questions about Mitsu Aji Blood, Vol. 01, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mitsu Aji Blood, Vol. 01

Online Eccentric Librarian

More reviews at the Online Eccentric Librarian  http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

More reviews (and no fluff) on the blog http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

Honey Blood is a short, 2 volume series (with an extra volume of short stories) that unfortunately was ended in Japan before the story could be fully explored. The artwork is lovely but we do have a story that has been told often in manga. With uneven characterization/writing, this story of a mature male vampire and teen love interest can be a bit frustrating.

Story: Hinata attends a catholic girls school and is a pragmati
Miss
i think this manga is a case of right book, right time. objectively speaking this is a fairly standard paranormal romance. i think i was in the mood for that though because i liked it more than i usually do these type of stories. i was inclined to read junya's teasing of hinata fairly generously -- i think it's because when she told him to stop touching her he actually stopped. i suppose it's a sad commentary on paranormal romance today that i would genuninely appreciate something so basic but a ...more
Jessica
I think it helped that once I got burned out reading so many paranormal books, that I can revisit the world and be able to enjoy it. Honey Blood is your typical shojo romance with a young girl falling in love with an immortal being. She wants to make a contract with the vampire and whaddya know?!----There actually might be something more...

I actually am humming Beauty and the Beast song, “There’s Something There Wasn’t There Before...”

hinata

Except if Hinata decides to make a promise, and Junya accepts
Kyogou
Man, it's been a long time since I've read a shoujo manga like this... perhaps Fruits Basket back when I was in high school, but I figured I'd give this a shot when I saw it at the library and it had vampires. Typical October addition.

Suffice to say, it was going alright until the point where suddenly, she just walks into his house and practically tells the guy he's a vampire (which he is), but the part that particularly bugged me was that he just went with it and the confrontation scene was kin
Lucie Fuentes

A famous writer is doing great with his love stories relating a passionate relation between a vampire and a mortal. One day, Hinata, his female neighbour, understand that the young man recounts his life through his novels and so that he is a bloodsucker. She offers herself as his prey...

In this first volume, the story's focus on the characters and on the romantic side their interaction. Once the personnages are presented via beautiful realistic drawings, the reader discovered the true nature of
Pretty generic art and story that I just don't care why - he could possibly like this girl??? So much fantasy, without substance. Because their relationship has an abrupt change at the end of the volume, there is potential the story could become intriguing... but, I don't have much hope for it.
Laela
After reading/watching so much horror stuff, a shojo manga was just the kind of break I needed~ It was a standard shojo and it had the awkward silliness as every shojo has but there was a sort of charm to it that sucked me in. I love Junya and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Turtles
I only gave it 2 stars since the art was beautiful. But the story was utter crap and cheese, all the things you hate in manga are in in this one manga.
Lady Entropy
It was... okay.

I liked the protagonist, it was fun, but still... didn't grab me too much. Maybe I am vampire-d out.
Elsa
Pretty standard.
garnetyuna
This review is for the Italian edition.
Melann

Mouaich...
Rafaela
Rafaela marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Starbubbles
Starbubbles marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Holly Letson
Holly Letson marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Ashlyn
Ashlyn marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Brittany Thiemann
Brittany Thiemann marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Cathrine
Cathrine marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Midori318 thomas
Midori318 thomas is currently reading it
Nov 13, 2014
ramy
ramy is currently reading it
Nov 08, 2014