Start by marking “The Disappearance (W.I.T.C.H., #2)” as Want to Read:
The Disappearance (W.I.T.C.H., #2)

The Disappearance (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books #2)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  696 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Has Irma really caused a boy at school to disappear? And where is Elyon? There are funny goings on in Heatherfield and it is up to the five friends, Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia and Hay Lin to find out exactly what, with a little help from their new found powers.
Audio CD
Published by Harper Collins (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Disappearance, please sign up.

Rachel I don't think there's a way to read it online so maybe just try your local library.

Ah, W.I.T.C.H. So much of my childhood was spend obsessing over the series. The books. The comics. The cartoon. The merchandise. You name it I was into it.

So why only the three stars if I loved it so much?

Well as time went by, I grew disinterested in the series. I went along with it mainly to see how it ended. I simply wanted to know what the final outcome was.

Surely that is not enough to merit three stars? You loved it!

I did, but that was because I was a pre-teen with very low expectations. Th
Abigail Perez
I like this series and it is actually my second time reading it. I'm excited to start again back into the world of w.i.t.c.h
After the disapearance of Elyon the girls adventure really begins with the threats from Meridian.
Carol Hardesty
A great middle-grade book series. Much better than that lackluster TV series.
Raevyn ~I Stand For Jesus~
Eh. Not great, very badly-written, but intriguing.
Super good. Can't wait to read the next one!!!
I think witches was a really good book because it was a good message that girls have power.
Dana Salman
This was the first W.I.T.C.H novel I read. The first comic I read was in Arabic and it was issue number 20. So naturally I didn't understand much (I suppose I just liked the illustrations). I couldn't find the first book, so i settled with this one. I was a little unnerved with the way the girls handled their newfound magic, but I liked the story plot. i just wish it could've been a little longer. and I wish I could find the comics somewhere. In English, if you don't mind!!
The second book isn't a lot like the first book but it is still as good as the first book. Those people giving low ratings to this book......are just wasting their time on books they don't like! Irma truly is hilarious and I love how Elizabeth Leonard tell the story from everyone's point of view.
Sella Malin
I used to like these series. Now, I don't think they're so good anymore. I got up to number 12 or something like that, and they've gone up to #26 or something... and they're still coming out!! I'm not really interested into them anymore, but I used to be.
Jun 04, 2012 Anna rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: nobody terrible
Recommended to Anna by: Mrs.Siegrist and Madeline
the comic part is good. other than that it is a terrible book.bad bad bad ending could have been much better very dissapointed because ussally this author is great and so is this series but this book no it wasn't.
Rose Dawson
Witch zjistí,že jsou strážkyně Kondrakaru,ale Corneliina nejlepší kamarádka Elyon zmizí.Elyon mi bylo hodně líto,že také nebyla strážkyně a naletěla Fobosovi a Cedrikovi.Ale nakonec to všechno dobře dopadlo.
Sara Hussein
أول 4 أعداد اشتريتهم في مجلد

كانت مسخرة أوي :)

و عسلة أوي كمان
Katie Umland
great ending, cliff hangers always leave me wanting to read more.
i'd actually rate it a 3.5 because it was pretty good :]
Jun 24, 2008 Georgia rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: young magic lovers 8 - 10
really really good and much better than the first one.
The first of the witch series i read.
isbn 9781741117158
mkhare added it
Sep 27, 2015
Mila Ali
Mila Ali marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2015
  • Out of the Dark (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #8)
  • Path of Revenge (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #16)
  • Farewell to Love (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #23)
  • The Power of Friendship (W.I.T.C.H. Graphic Novels, #1)
  • When Lightning Strikes (W.I.T.C.H. Adventures, #1)
  • W.i.t.c.h., Volume 1: Halloween (W.i.t.c.h., #1)

W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • The Power of Five (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #1)
  • Finding Meridian (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #3)
  • The Fire of Friendship (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #4)
  • The Last Tear (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #5)
  • Illusions and Lies (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #6)
  • The Light of Meridian (W.I.T.C.H. #7)
  • Out of the Dark (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #8)
  • The Four Dragons (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #9)
  • A Bridge Between Worlds (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #10)
  • The Crown of Light (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #11)
The Power of Five (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #1) (It's a Purl Thing) (Chicks with Sticks, #1) The Fire of Friendship (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #4) Finding Meridian (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #3) Charmed Again (Charmed, #11)