Start by marking “Mentored by a Millionaire: Master Strategies of Super Achievers” as Want to Read:
Mentored by a Millionaire: Master Strategies of Super Achievers

Mentored by a Millionaire: Master Strategies of Super Achievers

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Unlike any book you've ever read, "Mentored by a Millionaire" is made up of fifteen mentoring sessions in which you will be mentored in the strategies, skills, and techniques used by super achievers who have become the world's most successful men and women. You will be mentored in these sessions by Steve Scott, a man who has not only made millions himself, but has helped d ...more
Published December 7th 2010 by Wiley (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Mentored by a Millionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mentored by a Millionaire

Anton Klink
Having read it quite a number of years ago, I remember liking it, yet I can't seem to remember too many specifics about it. Obviously it wasn't bad, otherwise I would have remembered that, but neither was it good enough to burn a vivid image into my mind, so three stars is probably the fairest rating I can give it.
Tabasco

No idea why i read this, but i did. Worst ever.
Saiisha
Meh. I don't know if super achievers would read this book - it seemed superficial to me. The book could have tackled the same topics deeper, more meaningfully. To me the writing seemed trite. I didn't like the Porsche analogies either.
Shelley
I bought this book four years back on a whim; I did regret doing so after reading it. This book is a laughing stock. The principles explained are very childish and I don't recommend it unless the reader is below 12.
Ryan
Honestly, this book is way better than the corny title. What you need to know about this guy is he made huge money (100s of millions) in direct response marketing and informercials after basically being a failure. This is they guy that brought us the "Total Gym" endorsed by Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley - classic! He lays out some very good information on getting ahead. I really enjoyed it, however, sadly I am not yet a multi millionaire. I found some of it so interesting, I actually tried ...more
Bill
At first I thought this book was a total dog. But unlike most business books which get worse as they progress, this book got better. In the end, I really enjoyed the book and had a vision for where Scott wanted to take his reader. I would recommend it for people who have lost their passion in business. Very entertaining and insightful.
Shroom
Very insightful and motivating. The ideas and concepts you can take away from this book are applicable to any career. I would recommend this book to anyone looking to improve their career or life status. It appeals to those who are seeking wealth but I took a lot more away from it that just secrets of the very very wealthy.
Simon
A great business book with some incredible insights into how to get things done. In particular the section on Vision Mapping is something I build into all new projects I work on, and it's never let me down.

The writing style is easy to read, and there are some great anecdotes that illustrate the text really well.
Aram
- Specific step by step instructions to create effective advertisements
- Techniques to develop effective communication skills such as; emotional word pictures, “hooks”, “salting”, etc.
Lori
Interesting and memorable stories and lessons. Lots of detail, charts and how-to's. An excellent read and frequent reference. Keep your pencil handy to underline pertinent points!
Nita
Christopher Lewis Kozoriz
Having read many books on personal development. This book is by far the best! It is practical and actually gives you the keys to achieve your dreams.
Eric
Most were what I already knew, and realized many seemed taken from other sources, but it was nice to revisit those.
Dermont Ifill
Dermont Ifill marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Manny Rodriguez
Manny Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
A. Escar
A. Escar marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Hayanny Flyth
Hayanny Flyth marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
M Key
M Key marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
P.j. Pahygiannis
P.j. Pahygiannis marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Leon Hatzenbihler
Leon Hatzenbihler marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Guzi Mgbomo
Guzi Mgbomo marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Barbie Dumlao
Barbie Dumlao marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Jr Deloria
Jr Deloria marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Thabang Moali
Thabang Moali marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Robert Hay
Robert Hay marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Steven K. Scott is the best-selling author of The Richest Man Who Ever Lived, The Greatest Words Ever Spoken, and Mentored by a Millionaire.

After failing in nine jobs, he started reading a chapter of Proverbs every day–and the wisdom of Scripture changed his life. Scott and his business partners have built more than a dozen multimillion-dollar companies from scratch, achieving billions of dollars
More about Steven K. Scott...
The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness The Greatest Words Ever Spoken: Everything Jesus Said about You, Your Life, and Everything Else Simple Steps to Impossible Dreams: The 15 Power Secrets of the World's Most Successful People Millionaire's Notebook: How Ordinary People Can Achieve Extraordinary Success The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived: Secrets for Unparalleled Success from the Life of Jesus