Start by marking “The LDS Scriptures: Unabridged Complete King James Version Holy Bible /The Book of Mormon / Doctrine and Covenants / The Pearl of Great Price” as Want to Read:

4.8  ·  Rating Details ·  1,016 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
OVERVIEW:

The NOOK edition of the LDS Complete Scriptures "Quadruple Combination" contains the full, unabridged text of the King James Holy Bible and the complete and unabridged versions of The Book of Mormon, The Doctrine and Covenants and The Pearl of Great Price.

This NOOK edition comes with a fully interactive table of contents and over 20 full color and black/white illu
Nook, Special Nook Edition, color illus, 0 pages
Published February 25th 2011 by LDS Scriptures | LDS Quadruple Combination | KJV (first published December 1867)

To ask other readers questions about The LDS Scriptures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The LDS Scriptures

Kate
Jan 01, 2013 Kate rated it it was amazing
God's Word . . . always precious, never inappropriate. I'm so grateful for the chance I get to learn of Him every day!
Wema Ang'ila
Jun 26, 2013 Wema Ang'ila rated it it was amazing
Tis the Truthi.e. Plus all simple and precious bits restored
Bryan
Dec 10, 2010 Bryan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-read-again
Each time I read these my faith in the restored gospel of Jesus Christ grows.
David Brasher
Nov 15, 2014 David Brasher rated it did not like it
Shelves: religion
So much wrong here. I don't know where to start. I guess I will just do the books in order and limit my comments to some of the major things.

The Bible: Animal sacrifice, genocide, rape, mutilation, slavery, polygamy. God's plan is goofy. All humans sin. The penalty for sin is a very bad afterlife. Jesus commits suicide by cop, but this is not a problem because he can just come back to life at will, and he does this after three days. So because God is so vindictive and childish that He can't just
Katherine
Mar 11, 2014 Katherine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is nothing like the scriptures from the complete L.D.S. Standard Works to help guide and comfort you, and help you feel the love of Heavenly Father and the Savior and more influence of their love through the Holy Spirit to comfort and assure, to answer questions, to warn, correct, encourage, heal from wounds, sorrows and sins, feel the healing balm of Gilead, and tell about human examples that teach how to live or how not to live. The scriptures lift, refresh, change you from the inside ou ...more
Natalie
non-fiction
If I could have but one book it would be the scriptures; they give me guidance, comfort and strength. This version includes not only The Bible, but other scriptures that are important to the LDS faith: The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants and The Pearl of Great Price. Couldn't live without them!
April
Mar 03, 2011 April rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The more I read everyday, the more I want to read everyday.
Jayda
D&C 76:22 - "And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!"
Toni Hatt
Sep 25, 2011 Toni Hatt rated it it was amazing
If I could only take one book with me anywhere it would be my quad. All these books of scripture in one book.
Martha
Sep 27, 2011 Martha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-re-read, kindle
bound-book, gospel-library, kindle
Kaelyn Grant
Oct 10, 2012 Kaelyn Grant rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, non-fiction
I love the Scriptures. I read them everyday - gives strength just as eating food.
Madonna
May 02, 2012 Madonna rated it it was amazing
Truly inspirational! What more can I say????
Yonina
Jul 19, 2012 Yonina is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I would like to get a copy of this edition.........but have so far been reading only the Jewish Publication Society version of the Old Testament and the King James Version of the Old and New Testaments. Sorry about the incorrect edition in my input.
Kelly
Sep 03, 2012 Kelly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Inspired Scripture. Always a good study! having this app on my phone helps whenever I want to look something up.
Kyra
Nov 13, 2010 Kyra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nothing I can say about this set of books will do justice to the way I feel about them. They made my life. :)
Douglas Smith
Apr 01, 2016 Douglas Smith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beulah
Shelves: religion
I love it!
Emma
Aug 10, 2012 Emma rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
when i read them each day i feal the spirt they are amazing
Kara Kelsch
Dec 13, 2016 Kara Kelsch rated it it was amazing
I am so great evil to have the scriptures in my life. They have taught me many lessons and have helped to guide me throughout my life. Some of my favorite stories in these books are when Jesus Christ is teaching the multitudes. I can really feel the Holy Spirt whenever I read them. I can really feel closer to my Savior and my Father in Heaven.
Anthony Daugherty
Feb 15, 2016 Anthony Daugherty rated it it was amazing
I never expect I will be finished reading these books they have and continue to focus my thoughts and actions toward what is really important; living my life as my God would want. I know that anyone that reads and prays will be given the light they need.
Lisac
from
Carl, Charlie, Lloyd
and Virgil
James Hancock
James Hancock rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2014
McKenzie
McKenzie rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2017
Patricia
Patricia rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2012
Dale
Dale rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2011
Annette
Annette rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2013
Jared Manning
Jared Manning rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2015
Monique
Monique rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2012
Michael W. Hulet
Michael W. Hulet rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2017
  • Holy Bible: King James Version
  • Old Testament Student Manual: 1 Kings - Malachi
  • The Continuous Conversion: God Isn't Just Proving Us, He's Improving Us
  • Men of Valor: The Powerful Impact of a Righteous Man
  • Counseling With Our Councils: Learning To Minister Together In The Church And In The Family
  • And They Were Not Ashamed: Strengthening Marriage Through Sexual Fulfillment
  • The History of Joseph Smith by His Mother
  • Using and Understanding Mathematics: A Quantitative Reasoning Approach

“I Nephi, being exeedingly young, nevertheless being large in stature, and also having great desires to know of the mysteries of God, wherefore, I did cry unto the Lord; and behold he did visit me, and did soften my heart that I did believe all the words which had been spoken by my father; wherefore, I did not rebel against him like unto my brothers.” 2 likes
“But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance.” 1 likes