The Bad Boy

The Bad Boy

1.93 of 5 stars 1.93  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  8 reviews
In this edgy novelette, David Forte is the mysterious new foster kid at Granite Hills High School. The most popular boys in school want to destroy his life after he beat them at poker. Most of the town's people want to send him to prison for alleged crimes. But, all the girls love him for his devilishly handsome good looks and enigmatic nature, especially Irene Johnson, th...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published January 2nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Bad Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bad Boy

Beate
What the hell is this? There is no "edge" to this story, there is no connection with the characters, no emotion. No real plot other than boys chasing one boy wanting to kill him, and a girl chasing him wanting to fuck him. And that ending? Was that supposed to be the "edge"? That ending is nothing but a sudden cut-off in the middle of the story.

This wasn't a novelette, this wasn't a story, this was an utter and complete waste of time and money. Do not read unless you're looking to get pissed off...more
Laura YA indie princess
WTF Thats what first comes to mind after reading this book second thing that comes to mind is why did I ever bother to read it. OMG the worst novella I have ever read. Save your money and don't buy this book.
Rathanak
weird story ever read didn't get the ending .. everything happen so quickly .. i think it would have been a good story if it was written properly and longer but it was too short.
Jasmine
Very confusing ! I don't understand the ending.. Is it incomplete? the relationship was awkward and too fast unrealistic.
Becky
Great story, interesting characters, but boy! did the ending throw me for a loop! I totally recommend this short story.
Kerri
One of the weirdest short stories I have ever read with the most bizarre ending.
Michelle
Is it just me or did this book not have a proper ending?
Allison
Weird...interesting?
Tarryn
Tarryn marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Ashley Briscoe
Ashley Briscoe marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
Audrey
Audrey added it
May 06, 2013
Girl Possessed Girl Enchanted (The Girl Trilogy) Outlaws (Endless love # 1) Vampire Angel Bad Girl (Endless Love, #2)