Start by marking “Life Lessons from Your Dog: If Drinking from the Toilet Is Wrong, I Don't Want to Be Right” as Want to Read:

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Dogs live life with a joy and abandon most humans envy. This book of sayings and dog-isms will give you a glimpse into the canine psyche. It will amuse, and maybe inspire-no, probably just amuse readers. Rubino's illustrations are equally funny.

A fool and his half a sandwich are soon parted.

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back it's yours. If it doesn't come
Published July 17th 2007 by Thomas Nelson Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Life Lessons from Your Dog, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life Lessons from Your Dog

Addie
So funny and cute!
that.one.girl.elaine
hhahahahahahahhah everything in that book is true!!
Aubrey Scott
Aubrey Scott marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
Tom
Tom added it
May 24, 2011
Sarah (Mood Reader)
Sarah (Mood Reader) marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2010
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2009
Why Didn't I Think of That?: 101 Inventions That Changed the World by Hardly Trying Life Lessons from Your Cat: We're So Vain, We Probably Think This Book Is about Us Life Lessons from Elvis Life Lessons from Melrose Place Bollocks! Why Didn't I Think of That?