Start by marking “Circumstantial Marriage” as Want to Read:
Circumstantial Marriage

Circumstantial Marriage

When someone wanted her dead, Audrey Ellison had nowhere else to turn but to reporter-turned-recluse Jason Stone. Only her uncle's onetime protege could discover what got him killed and why an assassin was hot on her heels. But Audrey wasn't prepared for the darkly handsome, deeply tormented man who was to become her hero...and her husband.
Posing as newlyweds was the best
Published March 1st 2011 by Harlequin Intrigue (first published February 9th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Circumstantial Marriage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Circumstantial Marriage

Jo
Apr 28, 2012 Jo rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
There's a huge compliment coming for this book, and a huge however. It's the first time I've experienced a book this way so I'm interested in reading other reviews.

The plot for this book is EXCELLENT. I didn't see the twist until the final clue was revealed and it was a doozy. The story kept driving me through the book, almost desperate to know what happened.

HOWEVER, I didn't connect with either character. To the point where I was skipping the romance to get to the next action sequence. I can't
Romanceh
Mar 26, 2012 Romanceh rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Hal Ellison, un célébre journaliste d'investigation prépare une biographie détonnante sur le sénateur Bridges qui
brigue le poste de président. Il est assassiné avant de pouvoir publier son livre. Le tueur, persuadé que sa nièce Audrey est en possession du manuscrit, la harcèle. Mais elle ne s'en laisse pas compter et décide de prendre l'affaire en main pour à la fois sauver sa peau et trouver le meurtrier de son oncle. Et pour cela, elle doit s'associer avec l'ex collaborateur d'Hal : Jason Sto
Another Thyme
Jan 31, 2015 Another Thyme rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I have read by this author and I thoroughly enjoyed it. As I came near the end of the book I realized that this was really well written, something that can not be said for many books by any author.
Debbie Heaton
Mar 23, 2011 Debbie Heaton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A woman someone wanted dead, a former journalist with some answers who no longer cares about life, a trail of dead bodies, deceit, betrayal, action, and romance. An excellent story.
Lisa
Oct 01, 2012 Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the ending was like whoa didn't see that coming!!:))
Renn
Jul 26, 2011 Renn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very exciting, a little romance and mystery.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Thriller
Category: Suspense
Leslie
Leslie rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2013
Alma
Alma rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2012
Hina
Hina rated it it was ok
Jul 22, 2011
Jamie
Jamie rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2012
Anjenette
Anjenette rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2011
Christina
Christina rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2012
PepperP0t
PepperP0t rated it it was ok
Jun 25, 2011
Suzy
Suzy rated it really liked it
May 03, 2015
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2011
AgentScully
AgentScully rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2015
Lucy
Lucy rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2016
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2011
Lori Detemple
Lori Detemple rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2011
Jess
Jess rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2011
Khothy
Khothy rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2014
Yen
Yen rated it it was ok
Apr 30, 2016
Toni
Toni rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2012
Ash
Ash rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2015
Kelly
Kelly rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2017
Fuji Shusuke
Fuji Shusuke rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2013
Wanda Sabin
Wanda Sabin rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2015
Liz
Liz rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2016