Start by marking “TIME For Kids Big Book of How” as Want to Read:
TIME For Kids Big Book of How

TIME For Kids Big Book of How

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  5 reviews
TIME For Kids The Big Book of How presents kids 8-12 years old with answers to the kinds of intriguing questions that appeal to their sense of curiosity. Colorful graphics, spectacular photos and clear, engaging diagrams will help answer such questions as: How does a chameleon change colors?; How can a person survive in the jungle?; How do you build a teepee?; How do diamo ...more
Published June 7th 2011 by Time For Kids

To ask other readers questions about TIME For Kids Big Book of How, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about TIME For Kids Big Book of How

Amy Jacobs
I know that this is a book out of the norm for this blog, but every once in awhile a book comes along for review that I just have to read! With a curious six year old in the house, my ears are constantly being flooded with questions on who, what, when, where, how and why. When I simply don't know, it frustrates my child to no end. So when reading this book, I marked a bunch of the pages for those questions that I know are on the horizon.

One of the best things about this book is the rich in color
Sarah BT
About the Book: Answers to questions kids want to know! An illustrated guide with facts and info in various subject areas, Big Book of How has the answer!

GreenBeanTeenQueen Says: Working in the children's department of my library again, I'm reminded every day how tweens are very inquisitive! They love non-fiction and I love when that non-fiction is easily accessible to wide audience. That's one of the reasons I think Big Book for How is a book that will be an easy booktalk to tweens.

The subject
Nya
Interesting
Alec
I learned a lot of cool facts such as how the universe started and some of the theories of how the dinosaurs got extinct. This was fun to read and I recommend this book to someone that likes to know how start and is. Interested in the series.

Melanie Martel
This is a must have book for the classroom. There are so many interesting facts in this book that I could not put it down. The facts range from science, sports, animals, and so much more.
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Darwin
Darwin added it
May 31, 2015
Craig Raubenheimer
Craig Raubenheimer marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Yongs
Yongs is currently reading it
Apr 25, 2015
Shawn Martin
Shawn Martin marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Douglas Koehne
Douglas Koehne marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Angel De guzman
Angel De guzman marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Jemin Thakkar
Jemin Thakkar marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Sujin
Sujin marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014