Start by marking “Attack of the Killer Dust Bunnies (With or Without, #3.2)” as Want to Read:
Attack of the Killer Dust Bunnies (With or Without, #3.2)

Attack of the Killer Dust Bunnies (With or Without #3.2)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  631 ratings  ·  32 reviews
Short Story from the With or Without series.

I have Aubrey and Matt on the brain, so of course I chose to use them. This is related to their book, but not. I sort of wrote this scene as if it would go in their story after the Epilogue. I don’t think I’m giving anything away because of course ya’ll know they get a Happily Ever After. And I don’t think you have to know them w
ebook, Online Fiction, 4 pages
Published November 12th 2010 by J.L. Langley

To ask other readers questions about Attack of the Killer Dust Bunnies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Attack of the Killer Dust Bunnies

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
299th out of 775 books — 1,083 voters
9th Life by Wendy BeckThe Forgotten by Wendy BeckWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWith Love by J.L. Langley
Yummy Weres
14th out of 55 books — 36 voters

More lists with this book...

Deeze
Anything with kids this cute deserves more than 3 stars despite it being so short.

I loved Eddie from when we first met him in book 3, but his brother Darren is fast catching him up in the adorable stakes lol.

I wish we could have more of these two adorable munchkins lol
Ely
GIVE ME MORE WITH OR WITHOUT SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all.
Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽
**3.5 stars**

another really cute and short story. Loved it being about little angel & little devil...those two bust me up. "Do dust bunnies bite?"
Chris
Cute short paranormal m/m romance about Aubrey, Matt, and Matt's young twin brothers.
Kira

A lovely little addition. Made me giggle a lot. Just perfect.
Alina Neacşu
“Do dust bunnies bite?” :))
Elsbeth
Funny and sweet...
Tara
There isn't much to say about these in between shorts. They are little snapshots that don't add much to the overall story but are fun to read. This one is a continuation of Aubrey & Matt's story from With Abandon.
Heather
Jul 29, 2013 Heather rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
Aww, nothing sweeter than words from a babes mouth.

Aubrey is soo good with them! It seams soo out of character.
I loved that he participated with the boys' monster suspicions. Very cute.
CB
Cute and short. Just reminds me that there are lots of characters in this series that could make up more and more books!

First read in November 2013, re-read December 2014.
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
This was a little confusing at points with four characters all talking a lot and two of them constantly moving, but it was so cute and sweet, I really enjoyed it.
Deanna Against Censorship
Cute and adorable with a little steam. Every parent knows how difficult it is to find intimate time when there are little ones in the house. Gave me a smile.
Yuu Sasih
Mm... cute and yummy. I love the way Aubrey handle Matt's little brothers. And the way Darren called Aubrey as "Bree" was just too cute!
L-D
This short story was cute but there really wasn't much to it. I didn't develop that characters much further - more of a scene in the life.
Samantha rozyczko
im just happy matt is finally getting his own book. cause this book really show how hard he works to take care of his brothers
Jeanne 'Divinae'
Cute short story with Aubrey and Matt. Matt's two youngest brother Eddie and Darren and visiting them.
Brenda (b)
OMG! What a cute, funny episode. The kids sure do make their lives interesting, and fun too.
Annelise L'Estrange
This was so cute! I had my nose bleeding with such cuteness! Loved it, even being short :)
Maggie
What a cute short story, I have been there, done that. Thanks Carey that was funny
Christy Loves 2 Read
Aaaaahhhhhh little kids and the things that go bump in the night! ;-)
Ralph
Cute and adorable! Definitely a good read after With Abandon
Jester Plays
Even with Matt and Aubrey having a quickie, it was still hot as hell!
Minerva
Cute and funny with a hot little sex scene too
Kyo
i have a things on babies, just *dreamy sigh* xD
Lisa
Great short story! I need more!
Meggie
Funny short story :)
Marcy  Shane
Love this series!
  • Caged
  • Honored Vow (Change of Heart, #3)
  • Be a Bad Boy
  • Date Night (Zero at the Bone, #1.1)
  • Hey, There's Fur in My Wedding Cake (Lost Shifters, #12.5)
  • Sucker-Punch
  • Fires Of Ballian (The Draegan Lords, #3)
  • The Seahorse (The Seahorse, #1)
  • Shattered Secrets (In the Shadow of the Wolf #1)
  • From Pack to Pride (Supernatural Mates #1)
  • Cloudy, with a Chance of Romance (Like a Sparrow, #0.5)
  • The Good Doctor
  • Like the Taste of Summer
  • Deliberately Bound (Bound, #3.5)
  • Hearts from the Ashes (includes With or Without, #0.5)
  • Luke's Surprise (Shifters' Haven, #1)
1202850
JL has been talking since she was about seven months old. To those who know her it comes as no surprise, in fact, most will tell you she hasn’t shut up since. At eighteen months, she was speaking in full sentences. Imagine if you will the surprise of her admirers when they complimented her mother on “what a cute little boy” she had and received a fierce glare from said little boy and a very loud c ...more
More about J.L. Langley...

With or Without (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • With Love (With or Without, #0.5)
  • Hearts from the Ashes (includes With or Without, #0.5)
  • Without Reservations (With or Without #1)
  • With Caution (With or Without, #2)
  • A Lot To Be Thankful For (With or Without, #2.1)
  • A Sterling New Year (With or Without, #2.2)
  • With Abandon (With or Without, #3)
  • Christmas Dinner at Reynolds Hall (With or Without, #3.1)
  • Christmas Cookies and Garland (With or Without, #3.3)
  • Without Secrets (With or Without, #4)
The Tin Star (Ranch Series, #1) Without Reservations (With or Without #1) With Caution (With or Without, #2) My Fair Captain (Sci-Regency #1) The Broken H (Ranch Series, #2)