Start by marking “Hide-n-Go-Coffin and Other Scary Short Stories” as Want to Read:
Hide-n-Go-Coffin and Other Scary Short Stories

Hide-n-Go-Coffin and Other Scary Short Stories

3.07 of 5 stars 3.07  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Includes two free additional short stories.
That's three 'terrorific' short stories for one low price.

Playing hide-and-seek in a cemetery is disrespectful. When it happens to be cursed, the results can be deadly. Or even worse, as Jason finds out when he takes a bet to play an ill-fated game on Halloween.

Includes the bonus short story: Brother's Keeper - Zack would be wise
Nook, 0 pages
Published February 20th 2011 by MJA Ware (first published February 19th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Hide-n-Go-Coffin and Other Scary Short Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hide-n-Go-Coffin and Other Scary Short Stories

PurplyCookie
If you're looking for some scary stories to read around the campfire, at Halloween maybe, with the kids wide-eyed and never going to sleep--well, most definitely never going to sleep in the nearest haunted coffin--this book's for you.

"Hide-n-Go Coffin" tells of a little brother trying to prove he's big and strong. But there's a very modern twist waiting when he innocently slips into traditionally scary danger. The mood here: claustrophobic. Reading about it all made me a little panicky.

"Brother'
Sheila
If you’re looking for some scary stories to read around the campfire, at Halloween maybe, with the kids wide-eyed and never going to sleep—well, most definitely never going to sleep in the nearest haunted coffin—this book’s for you. M.J.A. Ware’s tales are told in a pleasantly chatty first-person style, the voice convincingly that of a young teen put-upon by sisters, brothers, parents, friends and the rest of the world… until the rest of the world jumps in with scares aplenty.

Hide-n-Go Coffin te
Rebecca
Hide-n-Go Coffin contains three stories with a slight twist at the end. I really enjoyed reading them actually. I loved all three stories. They were really spooky for starters, it probably didn’t help that I was reading them alone on a Friday night at about 10 pm. I always get creeped out pretty easily. Each story starts off quite nicely and it’s really fun reading through them and then when you get to the end it has this little surprise twist and it makes each story even more exciting than it a ...more
Carrie
I know it's for kids but I like Scary stories, I totally wish they would longer and really had an end instead of leaving you like WTF, but then again shouldn't complain that much I think for the age group there's good and it was a free download so.
Colleen Parker
Great short stories with fantastic twists. I definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a quick spooky read.
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Denise Kuntz
Denise Kuntz marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Denise Kuntz
Denise Kuntz marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Taylor Bunker
Taylor Bunker marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Rocky
Rocky marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2013
Mallory Heart Reviews
Mallory Heart Reviews marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2013
Jo
Jo added it
Jul 22, 2013
Adekunle Adewale
Adekunle Adewale marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2012
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2012
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
May 17, 2012
Kendra
Kendra added it
Dec 09, 2011
Penelope
Penelope marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2011
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2011
No Way Out - And Other Scary Short Stories Enter: Ten Tales for Tweens - Fantastic Short Stories for Middle Grade Readers Zack & Zoey's Alien Apocalypse -or- Alien Busting Ninja Adventure (Z&Z Book 1) Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb Monster in the Mirror