Start by marking “Where Is God?: Man Shall Not See Me and Live (Exodus 33:20)” as Want to Read:
Where Is God?: Man Shall Not See Me and Live (Exodus 33:20)

Where Is God?: Man Shall Not See Me and Live (Exodus 33:20)

2.5 of 5 stars 2.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The monotheist God evolved in the Jewish tradition and was adopted by Christianity, Islam, and Mormonism in turn: unknowable and ineffable. Religious writers have told us for thousands of years that this God is beyond all human comprehension. How can we know if a God is out there? Even if such a God exists, scripture claims that it means death even to look upon him. How, t ...more
Published February 17th 2011 by iUniverse.com

To ask other readers questions about Where Is God?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where Is God?

J.ruzhyo
This book is more of a research project instead of an interesting read. Most of the information is old and is hashed out in a constant barrage of quotes and citations. An extended religious rant is all that it attains to be and accomplishes exactly that. I will stick to Reddit and get my religious dialog in slightly smaller doses.
Misti
It contained a lot of valid, useful counter-apologetic arguments yet somehow managed to be the best sleep aid I've ever read. Seldom have I seen such a combination of attributes in a single book. I liked it, but it put me to sleep.
William Jannen
Apr 03, 2011 William Jannen added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The Lions of July: Prelude to War, 1914