Start by marking “Ultimate X-Men: Ultimate Vol. 4” as Want to Read:
Ultimate X-Men: Ultimate Vol. 4

Ultimate X-Men: Ultimate Vol. 4 (Ultimate X-Men hardcovers #4)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  389 ratings  ·  7 reviews
This deluxe hardcover collects Ultimate X-Men Volume 7: Blockbuster and Ultimate X-Men Volume 8: New Mutants, plus a hefty helping of DVD-style extras. In Blockbuster, Wolverine returns to New York after a short time away from the X-Men - with a strange strike force armed with sophisticated military technology on his tail. To survive, he's forced to rely on the Big Apple's ...more
Published February 23rd 2005 by Marvel Comics

To ask other readers questions about Ultimate X-Men, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ultimate X-Men

Myles
The Ultimate X-Men series is great fun, but the problem with Book 4, issues 34-45, is the overwhelming amount of time spent on Wolverine.

He has claws and attitude. Big fucking deal. I was kind of hoping for more of the team dynamic and the New X-Men could have become much more developed earlier on. I didn't see those Wolverine issues being anything more than an excuse to crossover Ultimate Spiderman and Daredevil. The additional outside threat could have been introduced much more efficently.

But,
Holden Attradies
A solid read. Perhaps not one of the strongest in the ultimate X-men line, but faaaaaar from the worst.

Just about all of the story lines with Wolverine and Peter Parker had some awesome comedic moments, and the story line in here with Parker didn't disappoint.

I'm not sure how I felt about Ultimate Emma Frost. I liked that she ideologically opposed to Xavier without being an out right villain, and I liked how her ideology was shown not to work in the real world. I guess I just wish that aspect o
Lauren
This is my favourite of the first four volumes. The energy and pacing are much more enjoyable. I prefer to have more of the smaller arcs then them always trying to save the whole world or country. It was also good to see some new and different characters from the wider marvel universe and it was refreshing to not have any magneto v xavior in this one.
Nicolas
On retrouve à novueau les X-Men dans leurs aventures d'une complexité inégalable.
Je trouve que, dans la premmière partie, qui donne sa couverture à ce recueil, Spiderman est juste bouffon. A part, ça, comme d'habitude, Wolverine est clairement mon idole.
Kaye
The interactions between SpiderMan and Wolverine cracked me up.
Anna
  • Ultimate X-Men: Ultimate Vol. 5
  • Ultimate X-Men, Vol. 16: Cable
  • Ultimate Fantastic Four, Vol. 2: Doom
  • Marvel Masterworks: The Avengers, Vol. 1

More about Brian Michael Bendis...
House of M Ultimate Spider-Man, Vol. 1: Power and Responsibility The New Avengers, Vol. 1: Breakout Powers, Vol. 1: Who Killed Retro Girl? Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 1: Cosmic Avengers