Start by marking “Women's Infidelity: Living In Limbo: What Women Really Mean When They Say "I'm Not Happy"” as Want to Read:

4.29  ·  Rating Details  ·  42 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Is infidelity women’s best kept secret? Given that women initiate 70 to 75% of all divorces, is this secret the catalyst that prompts them to pursue separations and divorces, many under the guise of “searching for self?” How many of these women were happily married prior to their affairs? Are men being divorced by their wives without ever knowing about their wives' extrama ...more
Published June 1st 2005 by McCarlan Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Women's Infidelity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Women's Infidelity

Lori
Mar 25, 2012 Lori rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-help
The topics of monogamy and (in)fidelity (sexual or emotional), as well as how they are different for men and women, have really interested me ever since I read The Bitch in the House. Regardless of what type of relationship you're in, regardless of whether you've experienced the situations the author describes (on either end), I think there are about to be "a-ha!" moments in here. I don't completely buy all the evolution-based explanations of why some people seek fulfillment outside their partne ...more
Elena
Nov 27, 2010 Elena rated it it was amazing
I'm not married and never cheated when in relationship, but I was interested in the subject of infidelity and came across this book.
I really liked it. It answered some questions I had.
I also talked to a friend of mine who in fact is married, has problems in her marriage and who cheats on her husband. I gave her this book to read and she thanked me later.
She said this book answered all of her questions and her life has finally started making sense because she, being in her 40-ies with a 20 year
Conor Rafferty
Apr 10, 2013 Conor Rafferty rated it really liked it
Excellent book, the inside track on a taboo subject. Lifts the veil on so many facets of male/female relationships. Everybody should read - don't wait until you NEED to read this book :-)
Kicci
Mar 31, 2016 Kicci rated it it was amazing
Very informative and interesting‼ ...more
Tom Webster
Jun 14, 2015 Tom Webster rated it really liked it
really rather interesting
Tom Hemry
Jul 14, 2011 Tom Hemry rated it really liked it
I think it hit the mark. Too many "oh yeah!" moments not to be. Not a christian book, but set it out straight. I would recommend it for a really good PRE-marital discussion. Anyway.
Adebayo
Sep 14, 2011 Adebayo rated it it was amazing
Clears up misconceptions about why women cheat and feel like like cheating on their husbands in marriage!!!!It was well written and very informative.
Salad fingers
Jun 06, 2010 Salad fingers rated it really liked it
Good read. Interesting....from a woman's point of view.
Carl
Carl added it
Apr 19, 2016
Monica Mikhail
Monica Mikhail marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Merisa Gates-Weeks
Merisa Gates-Weeks marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Alexis Bladell
Alexis Bladell marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
James
James added it
Mar 30, 2016
Nicoleta Cananzi
Nicoleta Cananzi marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2016
John Robertson
John Robertson marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
Martin Clarke
Martin Clarke is currently reading it
Mar 17, 2016
Janis
Janis marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2016
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Jorge Hernandez
Jorge Hernandez marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016
Eleanor Gittens
Eleanor Gittens rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2016
BBHUPI
BBHUPI marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
Laurie
Laurie added it
Feb 25, 2016
Jack
Jack marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2016
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2016
Davinda
Davinda marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
Carol Lin
Carol Lin marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016