Next Door Nympho

Next Door Nympho

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Soul, satisfying sex is usually the ultimate weapon. For Diamond Robinson, it may turn out to be a serious problem. On the surface, she appears to be your average beauty, living next door. But Diamond is full of deceit, mischief, and seduction. She loves good loving so much that she's willing to do anything, including sleep with someone you'd least expect. When her sexcapa...more
Published November 15th 2013 by Life Changing Books (first published May 19th 2011)

OOSA
Once Upon of Whores

“Next Door Nympho” is the story of sex addict Diamond and her friends, Essence and Angie, and their sexcapades with many during their fast-paced lives. Diamond has enemies everywhere, including her family, and creates them daily with her disrespectful ways, cold-hearted tendencies, and dangerous sexual habits. She does not care about anything but SEX and pleasuring herself by any means necessary. She keeps many secrets from her family and friends intentionally until things beg...more
Thedaringshow
What a read! While reading this book, I was having a hard time selecting a character that I could relate to, primarily because none of them with the small exception of Angie had a conscious. C.J. Hudson portrayed the lives of three female friends who all had murky past that connected them in various ways.

As the secrets of the past obtrude into the future, decisions have to be made and lives are on the line. Some perish; no one spared, not even the innocent, as the author narrates the tale of th...more
Carmen Blalock
Nymphomaniac - Excessive sexual desire in and behavior by a female. That is the description for one female but when you have three friends who are nymphos what you have is trouble!

Diamond, Essence and Angie have been friends since high school and their relationship is true but tumultuous at best. They stick together like glue but appears to be in constant competition with each other to see who can have some form of sex with as many men as possible. Their reasons for wanting to sex every man that...more
Orsayor
Author C.J. Hudson stays true to the title of his book – Next Door Nympho because the main character and her best friends are true nymphomaniacs to the fullest. Diamond Robinson can’t seem to satisfy her sexual needs – she wants SEX and doesn’t care who she gets it from. Every dog has their day, and when Diamond’s day comes she is in for a BIG surprise.

Lynisha
I thought this was a very good book. This book had some interesting things going on. This book really shows how some people really are and don't care about other people or how they feel. some of the thing in this book can relate to things in life that is going on. Next Door Nympho caught my eye by reading the back of the book first just to get the inside scoop. :) Glad I read this book.
Barbara Morgan
Author C.J. Hudson title - Next Door Nympho is a perfect title Diamond and her friends are true nymphomaniacs

This book is full of drama, backstabbing, lies, and secrets. The author does a good job keeping the attention of his readers because there is never a dull moment.

This was a excellent book.
I loved the characters and the story line were very well developed

The story will capture your interest until the end. The story line flowed very well.

All in all, I would recommend this book you should ad...more
Carla
Next Door Nympho by CJ Hudson is the tale of three friends, each with secrets fo their own. Essence holds a deadly secret.Angie is the more level headed of the three. Diamond is the epitome of a Nympho. Anybody, anywhere, she'll take it. But with all actions, there are sure to be consequences.
This story was my second read from Author CJ Hudson ( after Cheddar Boys). It was a fast read with a great underlying message. The ending left me wanting more . Great read! 5 stars!
L.D.
Dec 05, 2011 L.D. rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to L.D. by: A freind
WOW!!! C.J Hudson laid it out!! Here is a fast and furious ride into Diamond's, Angie's and Essence's Short life. To say any more would spoil the story, or should I say realistic life!! I loved the short chapters. It's a stand alone book. Hudson wasted no time getting you to know the characters. Take this book for a spin around the corner, just make sure you keep the wheels on the road!!
MZURAQT
Diamond,Essence and Angie is true definitions of nympho's.From page one they get it on and cracking and the saying is true never tell your best friend about your man.They just night have sex with him.The title speaks for it self there is no need to explain just get the book and go on this journey with these girls.
Rakia
I lived in Detroit projects for 18 years and never met anybody this ghetto. These ladies are Triflin with a captial T, Passing around HIV like it Halloween candy, fighting at funerals, pulling out razor blades every five minutes. It's all stereotype ghetto trash that makes for a good story.
Slim
Nymphos to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez.....these girls really needed to find something else to DO! And it is so true, that you really must watch your friends (at least in this book). Good book......and the sex scenes had me wishing I was there......lolololololololol.
Yvette
This book was crazy and over the top! Once I started I couldn't put it down! I have known some rachet azz women in my life but these women just took nasty to a whole new level...lol! Man, the author sure spread some sexual awareness around with this one!
Kenzie
It wasn't as good as I thought it would be, it was very slow & I was just reading it to hurry up and start another book.. It didn't start getting at least somewhat juicy until the end. I don't feel the need to read the second one, it was just okay to me.
Rashida Williams
Great book by a fellow Clevelander! The story was fast paced and interesting from beginning to end. Great read.
Tracey G
Goodread
This book was a very slow read, Till I got to chapter 16, then it start getting good,
JazzyRacquel
Hoes + HIV = Next Door Nympho
Leeanne
Leeanne marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Nikki Lajoy
Nikki Lajoy marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Lemmy
Lemmy marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Renita
Renita added it
May 15, 2014
Jayla
Jayla is currently reading it
May 05, 2014
Denise
Denise added it
Apr 18, 2014
Sagar Parte
Sagar Parte marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Danijasmine
Danijasmine marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Latoya Robertson
Latoya Robertson marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014