Start by marking “Macbook for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Macbook for Dummies

Macbook for Dummies

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Got a new MacBook, MacBook Air, or MacBook Pro? Want the scoop on Mac laptop basics, using Mac OS X Leopard, networking a laptop, or connecting your laptop to wireless devices? There's no better place to find what you need than "MacBook For Dummies, 2nd Edition!"With your Mac laptop, you can take your movies, music, documents, e-mail, and Internet wherever the action is. " ...more
Published February 25th 2009 by For Dummies (first published July 28th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Macbook for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Macbook for Dummies

Angela
This book has been a God-send for me and my new MacBook Pro. Making the switch from a PC to Mac was made infinitely easier with the help of this book.
* Although just published in Oct 2010, a newer version of iPhoto exists. Need help with that, BADLY!
Brian Berkeley-white
Whilst I'm used to Mac computers, this book taught me a lot that I didn't know I didn't know (!) when my wife bought me a Mac Book Pro for my 70th birthday. I'd recommend it to anyone - anytime.
Badger
For £9 this saves me nearly 80 for one-on-one at the Apple Store AND I don't have to expose myself to the temptations of Regent Street or Covent Garden.

Recommended.

Amanda
Always good to have handy!
David
David marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Yvette Bationo
Yvette Bationo marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Robyn
Robyn marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Kristy
Kristy added it
Sep 14, 2014
Ben
Ben added it
Sep 13, 2014
Beth Hickson
Beth Hickson is currently reading it
Aug 15, 2014
Anna-lena Shama
Anna-lena Shama marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Aashish Vidam
Aashish Vidam marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Shelby
Shelby added it
Jul 09, 2014
Ben
Ben added it
Jun 16, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Michael Steinheuer
Michael Steinheuer marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Build Your Own PC Do-It-Yourself for Dummies [With DVD ROM] Building a PC For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) iMac for Dummies MacBook All-In-One for Dummies OS X Mavericks All-in-One For Dummies (For Dummies)