Start by marking “I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb Summary & Study Guide” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
I Know This Much is Tr...

I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb Summary & Study Guide

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  137 ratings  ·  14 reviews
This study guide consists of approx. 166 pages of chapter summaries, quotes, character analysis, themes, and more – everything you need to sharpen your knowledge of I Know This Much Is True. This detailed literature summary also contains Topics for Discussion and a Free Quiz on I Know This Much Is True by Wally Lamb.
Kindle Edition
Published (first published January 24th 2011)

Be the first to ask a question about I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb Summary & Study Guide

This book was very long, but well worth it. I truly love Wally Lamb's writing style & he is an amazing author. I found myself rooting for many characters in this book even those that weren't necessarily ones one should - I believe this is a true testament to his way with words & his gift to put the reader in the shoes of others.
Roseanne Gallant
Another insightful read by Wally Lamb.
Ginni Brandt
This was the best reading experience I've had in a long time. Wally Lamb's ability to tap into the psychology of everyday life while delving into the lives of myriad of characters is a rare form of genius in my estimation. I feel assured that all readers have experienced at least some of the turmoil encountered by the protagonist in this page turning novel. I would highly recommend it to any reader willing to delve into 800 pages of this author's account of several characters' lives' journeys.A ...more
A completely captivating novel. I enjoyed learning the history of the protagonist's family. When I finished the book I felt as those every was tied up. It leaves you wanting for more yet satisfied with the outcome.
I enjoyed this book. It is about growing up as a twin with a step father that wants nothing but the best for them but he can't control his violent temper so their lives are very stressful.
One of our book club books. This was a tough read and difficult to handle, though by no fault of the author. The subject matter and the sensitivity made it hard to read.
One of my favorites. This book maintains a thread of hope while the protagonist travels through years of despair. If you care about redemption you will enjoy this book.
I liked the book but felt that there were parts that dragged. I think I could have done without some of the history in the book.
Full of twists and turns. This thick read felt like a novella after I was drawn in.
Tonia Harris
This one will break your heart, then make it better than before. Brilliant.
I loved this book. I'm always reading a new book, but this one I'd read again.
Sarah Jones
Loved it. Read it 10 years ago and re- read it just again.
Jessica Church
This is my favorite book.
very dissapointing
Natalie Wright
Loved it.
Sl Maiso
Sl Maiso marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2015
Danya marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2015
Sariah Woodruff
Sariah Woodruff is currently reading it
Sep 23, 2015
JoAnn Ellen
JoAnn Ellen is currently reading it
Jun 14, 2015
Marti marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Becca added it
Apr 15, 2015
Lisa Newby
Lisa Newby marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • To Own a Dragon: Reflections on Growing Up Without a Father
  • The Childhood Roots of Adult Happiness: Five Steps to Help Kids Create and Sustain Lifelong Joy
  • Les Misérables
  • I'll Fly Away: Further Testimonies from the Women of York Prison
  • Wedding Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories
  • The Warehouse
  • The Infertility Cure: The Ancient Chinese Wellness Program for Getting             Pregnant and Having Healthy Babies
  • Conversations with Elie Wiesel
  • Cerita dari Digul
  • Choosing Naia: A Family's Journey
  • Dear Maeve
  • Clan of the Cave Bear, The Valley of Horses, The Mammoth Hunters,
  • A Place Called Winter
  • Baby Huey
  • Afloat
  • Polar Star / Gorky Park (Arkady Renko, #1-2)
  • Carved in Sand: When Attention Fails and Memory Fades in Midlife
  • The Siren's Call (Forced to Serve, #3)
BookRags Summary:  A Storm of Swords The Spy Who Came In From the Cold by John le Carré: Summary  Study Guide Of Love and Other Demons by Gabriel Garcia Marquez Summary  Study Guide The Shadow of the Wind by Ruiz Zafón Summary Study Guide The Honourable Schoolboy by John le Carre Summary  Study Guide