Start by marking “Warriors: Firestar's Quest” as Want to Read:
Warriors: Firestar's Quest

Warriors: Firestar's Quest (Warriors: Super Edition #1)

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  12,385 ratings  ·  429 reviews
Traditional Chinese edition of Warriors Super Edition: Firestars Quest. In Chinese. Distributed by Tsai Fong Books, Inc.
Published January 1st 2011 by Chen Xing/Tsai Fong Books (first published August 21st 2007)

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF WARRIOR CATS!!! This book takes place RIGHT in between the first series and the second one. Firestar begins to see cats that aren't from Starclan or any other clan! Eventually he finds out that there had been a fifth clan in the forest. Skyclan. A clan that had been driven out of the forest because the twolegs had started building houses on their territory. Firestar and Sandstorm set out to rebuild Skyclan, even through it seems completely impossible!

I LOVE this
Sella Malin
Feb 29, 2008 Lulu rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Warriors Fans, Kids aged 9+
Recommended to Lulu by: Sydney
After finishing this book, I had an odd feeling of relief that it was over. Now, normally, I LOVE WARRIORS BOOKS. Believe me. But this one felt a little bit too long, and I thought if could have used some more work.

Now, it was still a very good book. I actually enjoyed it alot, but it just didn't gel as well as the other Warriors books. I do know that Erin Hunter, the author of the books, is actually three women who write the books together. Maybe they just didn't have much enthusiasm for this b
I kinda miss the clans in this book, but I like Firestar and Sandstorm together.
I didn't realize until I read Firestar's Quest how much I'd missed him as a POV character and the old forest and its citizens, not that we get to spend much time in the old forest.

Firestar is getting visions of a fifth Clan, SkyClan, that lived in the forest until the other four Clans drove them out, something no living Clan cat knows. That fifth Clan's dead leader asks for Firestar's help to reform that Clan, and since Firestar is Firestar he wants to help, even though it will take him away fr
So, as with all of the Warriors books, I loved this one! But for different reasons than the others. My favorite part about it is easily the fact that readers can, once more, join Firestar on a quest. Don't get me wrong, I love Squirrelflight and Hollyleaf and the other main characters from the other series, but Firestar's just a classic. :) Tied for my favorite thing, is Sandstorm! In the first series, I always felt that, though she and Firestar were mates and in love, there was never GREAT deta ...more
Haley  *a lightning strike and eyes of bright clear blue*
Originally read July 2013
Re read March 2015

Wow, this was great! I was afraid that re-reading it, I wouldn't like it as much, but Firestar's Quest does not disappoint. It's great for both Warriors fans and newbies alike.

(view spoiler)

In the beginning this story was a little slow, and I felt that the caves were reminiscent to the book where the 4 clans were driven out of their homes. Firestar received a Message from the mysterious 5th clan of the forest. His faith in Starclan was shaken,as he believed he was lied to. The 5th clans ancestors asked Firestar to right the wrongs of the past and restore the 5th clan. Firestar and Sandstorm went on a long journey. I loved the ending and I hope we see the new clan again!
Monkey of Doom
Sep 26, 2007 Monkey of Doom rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Warriors fans
Shelves: fantasy
This book takes place after Scourge killed Tigerstar, but before Squirrelflight and Leafpool were born. Firestar's Quest tells of a fifth clan that used to dwell in the forest, until Twolegs and the other four clans drove it out. This clan was called SkyClan.

After receiving messages from Spottedleaf, Firestar sets out with Sandstorm to attempt to find and hopefully rebuild SkyClan. Although they suceed, SkyClan stays in it's newfound home and does not return to the forest.

I throughly enjoyed thi
o.o...This Book Got Me Going..I was actually thinking about dropping the series but this one kept me going.

500 Pages, Not To Hard, But the story was a bit hard to follow, But It Was Awesome

Firestar Treks On a Journey to find the lost Fith Clan, SkyClan..I kinda forgot where But In A Twoleg (Human) Territory, he finds a group of cats that are ancestors to SkyClan, High Jumping Cats

Now, Whats The Best Part Is Sandstorm Comes with him....
and All I Can Say Is If You're finished with the Orginal Ser
This book is getting really good. Firestar is now in the gorge with Sandstorm learning SkyClan's history from Sky and his faith in StarClan has already been shaken.

As for what i've learned, this has filled in a huge gap in the story for me finally. Same with the Mangas. They filled in gaps for me so i'm not so lost from time to time!
Declan Thiele
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caution spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
firestar's quest
by Erin Hunter
I really liked this book because the author did a great job painting a picture in my mind. I especially liked the part when
skyclan went to fight the rats in the barn and how they did a great job describing the battle. I rely like how they get you hooked to the characters so when one of them dies you kind of feel sad inside and feel bad for the characters that were close to the one that died.
Mar 02, 2014 Wildheart rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who like cats
In Firestar’s Quest, by Erin Hunter, Firestar strives to rebuild a fallen clan of cats. Firestar is the leader of ThunderClan, a group of cats. When he gets a call from StarClan he goes on a mission to rebuild SkyClan to it’s former glory. The whole deal with all the characters in the book being cats can be rather annoying though albeit an interesting twist. In this book, warriors are given names of nature things, including objects and living creatures. One of the characters, Echosong, has a nam ...more
Jul 18, 2009 Maggie rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Lovers of Warriors/Firestar
Shelves: favorites, july-09
Crystal Kwan
This book is about a leader of a Clan-ThunderClan called Firestar. Firestar and his Clan lives with three other Clans in the forest, which are: WindClan, RiverClan and ShadowClan. The Clans live on different areas, borders surrounding their area. StarClan is where the Clan's ancestors go (among the stars). Their ancestors give them prophecies, clues and help for them to tell them the future, tell them the right way to go.

Lately, Firestar was having strange dreams of cats wailing, crying for his
Firestar, the leader of thunderclan is given a prophecy that there is a fifth clan Skyclan and this clan got driven out by the other clans. Now Firestar needs to retrieve that clan and reform it, but it is not that simple. In order to get to skyclan Firestar needs to travel far into the unknown territory, secondly skyclan was broken apart a long part ago and now firestar needs to gather the clan from the descendants of skyclan- rouges and kittypets!

I thought this book was amazing because this b
Justine LaVare
OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH IT IS LIKE MY FAVORITE OF ALL THE WARRIOR CAT BOOKS IT IS SO AMAZING!!! Ok so basically, Firestar sees a cat in a puddle and some clouds and goes on a epic journey with Sadnstorm to find a dead clan- SKYCLAN. i want to say more, but i dont want to ruin everything, so i REALLY want you to just go read it. RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To me, Firestar's Quest was a great book and deserves 4 stars. Some positives include a good plot, an okay climax, and great characters. However, I thought the book was too long and had a slow beginning. The most slow and boring part of the book was the actual journey from Thunder Clan to Sky Clan. However, once they reached Sky Clan's camp, the book started getting much better and enjoyable to read. All in all, Firestar's Quest is a great book that starts out slow, but gets better as you conti ...more
This was an excellent book. Firestar is my favorite Warrior cat, and I love seeing things from his point of view. In this book you will learn that there was a fifth Clan in the forest, Skyclan, and they were forced to leave by the other Clans. Firestar is sent a series of messages/versions/dreams, telling him to go and help Skyclan. But, when he gets to Skyclan's new camp there are no cats. What happened to Skyclan? What forced them to leave there new home, and be driven out so that the Clan was ...more
This book is facinating. I like that in this book Firestar proofs to his mate (Sandstorm) the he may have like Spottedleaf (medicine cat when Firestar joined the clan) but no longer did. Ofcourse Sandstorm did't believe this until Spottedleaf (alredy dead) told her that she to loved Firestar but their relashionsihp could never be good. All this happen in a Journy of Firestar and Sandstorm in order to bring back Skyclan which was destroyed back. But Firestar needed to form the clan with kittypets ...more
Dec 22, 2014 Irene rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of the Original Warriors Series
Shelves: children
Abby Tennity
Awsome book. Loved it. Never read it.
Julia Kate
In this book, "Firestar's Quest" by Erin Hunter, was interesting to find out the secrets that were unknown in the forest. This was a very fascinating story to read because Firestar had been dreaming about grey cats a lot more often and they were all he could dream of so he couldn't sleep anymore because of them. Firestar had to take on a journey so he could seek the answers that he has been wanting to know for so long. For example, "Fire took a deep breath. "I need to go to the Moonstone. I have ...more
Lanie Sanders
Its great to see firestar so far out of his comfort zone. :)

Today's reading choice: the warrior cat duper edition "Firestar's Quest." This is a companion novel to one of my favorite childhood book series. All about these feral cats living free and in the wild. :) with themes of honor bravery and loyalty these books (along with the other Erin hunter series the seekers and the survivors) have been very popular since I was in grade school.

"Firestars quest" happens shortly after the original series
Jessica Shipp

I love this book. I was so glad that Erin did a super edition about what happened after the battle with scourge and Bloodclan . I was so happy to find out that there was a 5th clan in the forest, besides Starclan. I loved the book a lot and I recommend it to anyone who loves the Warriors Series.
I liked this book because, in the New Prophecy series, Firestar is a grouch, and in this one he isn't. Although one part I didn't like was the prologue. I think it told to much in the beginning. I think it would have been better to keep Sky Clan a mystery. I kept thinking, "come on Firestar, when will you discover Sky Clan.
Before I start this review I'm gonna say I'm a huge warriors fan and this saddened me the premise was great a fifth clan that's not Star Clan cool! Fire-star and Sandstorm together ok.. new cat legends cool!!!! but the pace ughhhh it was so slow, as slow as the fat squirrel my neighbors kittypet just caught. just hobbling along doo doo do doo BAM!! It's dead!!!I wanted to feed this book to him it was awful but at the same time wonderful let me clarify good plot good characters good advertising w ...more
Cindy Mccrary
This is a book about the lives of wild cats. Kinda reminds me of Watership Down. When I say cats and am talking about the size of house pets. It talks about the various clans and how they function and the quest that Firestar and Sandstorm go on.
Word game! Starting with Fire 8 14 Oct 15, 2014 03:14PM
FirestarXSpottedleaf or FirestarXSandstorm? 45 49 Oct 15, 2014 02:33AM
There is going to be modern SkyClan book! 12 64 Sep 01, 2014 01:36AM
why isnt skyclan mentioned before? 28 36 Sep 01, 2014 01:36AM
Should firestar have left skyclan or brought them to the forest? 4 12 Aug 23, 2014 08:33AM
Warrior Cats Fore...: Firestar's Quest 44 20 May 19, 2014 06:54AM
just finished this book 3 5 Aug 03, 2012 05:53PM
  • To Be a King (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, #11)
  • Guide Book To The Great Tree (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • Fell (The Sight, #2)
  • Ratha's Creature (The Named, #1)
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Phillips, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Survivors.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. As
More about Erin Hunter...

Warriors: Super Edition (8 books)
  • Bluestar's Prophecy (Warriors Super Edition #2)
  • SkyClan's Destiny (Warriors Super Edition #3)
  • Crookedstar's Promise (Warriors Super Edition #4)
  • Yellowfang's Secret (Warriors Super Edition #5)
  • Tallstar's Revenge (Warriors: Super Edition #6)
  • Bramblestar's Storm (Warriors Super Edition #7)
  • Moth Flight's Vision (Warriors Super Edition #8)

“My name is Echo. I dream of cats with stars in their fur. ” 122 likes
“Bluestar blinked. "There are cats who would argue that there should never have been a fifth Clan in the forest at all. Why are there four oaks at Fourtrees, if not to stand for the four Clans?"
Firestar gazed up at the massive oak trees, then back at Bluestar. Fury pure as a lighting flash rushed through his body. "Are you mouse-brained?" he snarled. "Are you telling me SkyClan had to leave because there weren't enough trees?”