Start by marking “Reunited...With Child (Miami Nights #3)” as Want to Read:
Reunited...With Child (Miami Nights #3)

Reunited...With Child (Miami Nights #3)

3.15  ·  Rating Details  ·  84 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
It had been more than two years since Cam Stern's memorable affair with Becca Tuntenstall. And upon seeing her again, the club owner realized the heat still burned between them. He had to pursue her. This time, he would get to know her better...perhaps even take things beyond the bedroom.But Becca had been keeping a secret--they had a son. Suddenly Cam's plan was no longer ...more
Published April 5th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Reunited...With Child, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reunited...With Child

Paige
Jul 04, 2011 Paige rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011-books
Very predictable.

Two years ago Becca Tuntenstall professed her love to Cam Stern and wanted to move from just being closet lovers to actual partners. His response? No. Not gonna stay just to be his bed toy, Becca left, never to see him again....or so she thought.

Now at a charity banquet that her former boss invited her too, Becca runs into Cam, whom has been referred to her by said boss for her excellent designing ability.

Although when they dance, they both feel the spark that was between them
Diane
Jun 23, 2011 Diane rated it it was ok
Shelves: hp, romance, contemporary
the hero was a bit of an asshat, and demanded to know why the heroine did not tell him of her pregnancy, after he had already told her 2 years previously that he only wanted her as a mistress despite the fact that she loved him. then he had the audacity to threaten to take the child away from her after she told him she had his baby 18 months ago. i don't even think it is legal that a man who is not listed as father on the birth certificate (and in kansas a man can NOT be listed as father unless ...more
Nicky
Aug 07, 2012 Nicky rated it it was ok
Kind of lame. I hated the hero AND his brothers. I gave this two stars instead of one because I love the premise of the story. I love the secret baby stories. It's always so exciting to see how the couple will get through the shock the baby secret. This one fell flat. The guy found out about the baby and turned into a creep. His brothers were equally as creepy. Could have been better. After reading this one, the third in a series, I'm not the least bit curious in going back and reading the other ...more
Tia
Nov 18, 2012 Tia rated it it was ok
I did NOT like Cam, at all. He found out he was a father, then tried controlling the situation with threats about taking Becca's son away from her. If I ever met a guy like this in the real world, I'd end up punching him. It was a frustrating and at time unemotional (at positive emotion, such as love.)novel.
LanyBelle
Sep 12, 2012 LanyBelle rated it it was ok
Shelves: did-not-finish
I tried. I really did but.... idk. the characters really annoyed me. no one had strong feelings at all... it's like they just went along with everything......
Romancing the Book
Apr 29, 2011 Romancing the Book rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, contemporary

Reunited...with Child is pure brilliance from the pen of author Katherine Garbera. Travel with Becca and Cam, who is the final brother in Katherine's Stern Brothers Series.

Two years ago Cam threw Becca's confession of undying love back in her face telling her that if she did not want to be his mistress and mistress only then there is nothing left for them. Now running into each other they find the strong ,passionate attraction for each other is still there.

Can they make it work this time around
Celia Fernandez
Mar 09, 2013 Celia Fernandez rated it it was amazing
I love this book….In this book the dialogues are so direct and cam and becca tells exactly what they have thinking..when they are asked or have been staring at something….
Usually in story books..the characters don’t usually share their thoughts immediately and if they ever find out they have a child…they ask for marriage as usual….
In this book when Cam finds out about the child…he doesn’t ask for marriage but instead he wants them to stay with him so that he can get to know his son better….
Mιss •kαthєяίиє•  Τhε Emεrαℓd Pяίиcεss®
Even though it was the first time I like the hero's reactions, the whole book was written in a way that didn't make feel a thing. It didn't transmit their feelings or anything stronger to make it something better than just a story.
Anya
Nov 21, 2012 Anya rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF..which sucked since this is the first book I picked up from this author :(
Violet90
Aug 04, 2012 Violet90 rated it it was ok
It was okay I don't think I would be reading it again .
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Miami Nights
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Linda Buzard-Moffitt marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Noor-El-Houda Taha
Noor-El-Houda Taha marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2016
Alysha
Alysha added it
Jul 05, 2016
Rosie
Rosie rated it it was ok
Jun 21, 2016
Angie Fournier
Angie Fournier marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Chioma Chukwura
Chioma Chukwura marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2016
Kimngan Tran
Kimngan Tran rated it did not like it
May 30, 2016
Mona Belle
Mona Belle rated it it was ok
May 26, 2016
Shee
Shee marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Birgit
Birgit rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2016
Prisca
Prisca rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2016
Flora
Flora added it
Mar 13, 2016
Meghan
Meghan rated it liked it
Jun 22, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
T
T rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Autumn
Autumn added it
Jan 07, 2016
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Katherine Garbera is the USA Today best-selling author of more than 75 books for Harlequin Desire, Harlequin Blaze, Harper Impulse, Tule Publishing and Kensington Brava. Her books have been featured in magazines such as REDBOOK (11/98)and have even been featured on the large JumboTron in Times Square, and excerpted in COSMO (7/10). She has been nominated for RT Book Club's career achievement award ...more
More about Katherine Garbera...

Miami Nights (3 books)