Start by marking “Reunited...With Child” as Want to Read:
Reunited...With Child

Reunited...With Child (Miami Nights #3)

3.15 of 5 stars 3.15  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  11 reviews
It had been more than two years since Cam Stern's memorable affair with Becca Tuntenstall. And upon seeing her again, the club owner realized the heat still burned between them. He had to pursue her. This time, he would get to know her better...perhaps even take things beyond the bedroom.But Becca had been keeping a secret--they had a son. Suddenly Cam's plan was no longer ...more
Published April 5th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Reunited...With Child, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reunited...With Child

Paige
Very predictable.

Two years ago Becca Tuntenstall professed her love to Cam Stern and wanted to move from just being closet lovers to actual partners. His response? No. Not gonna stay just to be his bed toy, Becca left, never to see him again....or so she thought.

Now at a charity banquet that her former boss invited her too, Becca runs into Cam, whom has been referred to her by said boss for her excellent designing ability.

Although when they dance, they both feel the spark that was between them
Diane
the hero was a bit of an asshat, and demanded to know why the heroine did not tell him of her pregnancy, after he had already told her 2 years previously that he only wanted her as a mistress despite the fact that she loved him. then he had the audacity to threaten to take the child away from her after she told him she had his baby 18 months ago. i don't even think it is legal that a man who is not listed as father on the birth certificate (and in kansas a man can NOT be listed as father unless ...more
Nicky
Kind of lame. I hated the hero AND his brothers. I gave this two stars instead of one because I love the premise of the story. I love the secret baby stories. It's always so exciting to see how the couple will get through the shock the baby secret. This one fell flat. The guy found out about the baby and turned into a creep. His brothers were equally as creepy. Could have been better. After reading this one, the third in a series, I'm not the least bit curious in going back and reading the other ...more
Tia
I did NOT like Cam, at all. He found out he was a father, then tried controlling the situation with threats about taking Becca's son away from her. If I ever met a guy like this in the real world, I'd end up punching him. It was a frustrating and at time unemotional (at positive emotion, such as love.)novel.
LanyBelle
I tried. I really did but.... idk. the characters really annoyed me. no one had strong feelings at all... it's like they just went along with everything......
Romancing the Book

Reunited...with Child is pure brilliance from the pen of author Katherine Garbera. Travel with Becca and Cam, who is the final brother in Katherine's Stern Brothers Series.

Two years ago Cam threw Becca's confession of undying love back in her face telling her that if she did not want to be his mistress and mistress only then there is nothing left for them. Now running into each other they find the strong ,passionate attraction for each other is still there.

Can they make it work this time around
Crystal
I love this book….In this book the dialogues are so direct and cam and becca tells exactly what they have thinking..when they are asked or have been staring at something….
Usually in story books..the characters don’t usually share their thoughts immediately and if they ever find out they have a child…they ask for marriage as usual….
In this book when Cam finds out about the child…he doesn’t ask for marriage but instead he wants them to stay with him so that he can get to know his son better….
Mιss •kαthєяίиє•  Τhε Emεrαℓd Pяίиcεss®
Even though it was the first time I like the hero's reactions, the whole book was written in a way that didn't make feel a thing. It didn't transmit their feelings or anything stronger to make it something better than just a story.
Anya
Nov 21, 2012 Anya rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: dnf
DNF..which sucked since this is the first book I picked up from this author :(
Violet90
It was okay I don't think I would be reading it again .
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Miami Nights
Emerie
Emerie marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Al
Al added it
Oct 27, 2014
Nawapan Pong
Nawapan Pong marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Jamielynn Tashjian
Jamielynn Tashjian marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Katherine Garbera is the USA Today best-selling author of more than 59 books for Harlequin Desire, Harlequin Blaze and Kensington Brava. Her books have been featured in magazines such as REDBOOK (11/98)and have even been featured on the large JumboTron in Times Square, and excerpted in COSMO (7/10). She has been nominated for RT Book Club's career achievement awards in Series Fantasy and Series Ad ...more
More about Katherine Garbera...
Baby Business A Cowboy For Christmas (A Copper Mountain Christmas, #1) His Instant Heir (Baby Business #1) The Reluctant Bride (Montana Born Brides)  (The Great Wedding Giveaway, #5) Taming the Texas Tycoon (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #1)