Start by marking “A Bride for Kolovsky (House of Kolovsky #5)” as Want to Read:
A Bride for Kolovsky (House of Kolovsky #5)

A Bride for Kolovsky (House of Kolovsky #5)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  117 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Taming the tiger...

Zakahr Belenki has clawed his way out of Russia's gutters to seek revenge on the family that abandoned him. He'll destroy their pride and joy: their fashion empire, the House of Kolovsky.

All that stands in his way is his new secretary, Lavinia. Her flirtatiousness, refreshing honesty and passion for her job make Zakahr's conscience -- and desire -- waver
Paperback, Harlequin Presents #2991, 192 pages
Published May 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Bride for Kolovsky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Bride for Kolovsky

Kate
As a standalone book, I'd give it 3.5 or 4 stars, but as part of the House of Kolovsky series, I felt a bit let down. After spending the other four books getting to know the Kolovsky siblings, I was sad that they barely made any appearances in this book. The other books would give a glimpse into how the other family members were fairing (e.g., Levander and his wife adopting a baby from Russia), and I was hoping this book would at least time up all the stories.

(view spoiler)
Lavinia Kent
First, let me admit that this is a completely biased review. If you name your heroine Lavinia I will give you and extra star.

I've enjoyed all of the Kolovsky books by Marinelli. It's been interesting to compare the ones written as medical romance to the straight HP's. I really enjoyed seeing the heroine change compared to how she was portrayed in earlier reviews.

Marinelli did a good job of showing how the hero's rough background had mad him an Alpha-Jerk (said fondly, I do love my HP men) and th
Kristina
The story was good, loved how the heroine wasn't a pushover that cried every 10 pages. But the end seemed like the author ran outta pages and rushed it.
Pily-buu Cisneros
Me gustan mucho las novelas cortos que son series pero se pueden leer por separado, aunque esta en particular se me hizo revoltosa, me falto mas amor un poco mas de entrega y romanticismo
Ada
Ah, me gusto la historia, todo lo que se ocultaba, la fuerza de Lavinia el genio de Zakar. Maravilloso
Finally, a decent ending to the series. Though it STILL felt rushed. I almost feel like these needed to be Presents Plus or something. Something fuller, bigger. The story just felt blah and empty at parts.
And rushed.
Komal
Shallow and vain story, really bad even for a HQN. I kept reading for Rachael (a minor character), but I didn't think the ending did her justice.
Ade Herrejon
Finally a female lead who isn't a complete pushover!
Alisha
missed a couple in this series. Need to find them
Natasha Gough
Natasha Gough marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Malaika
Malaika marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Priyanka Patel
Priyanka Patel marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Aditee
Aditee marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Chalini Anantharajah
Chalini Anantharajah marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Preda Alina
Preda Alina marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Charli ღ Denae
Charli ღ Denae marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Anna-maria Zidaru
Anna-maria Zidaru marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
K. Bell
K. Bell marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
  • The Reluctant Duke (The Scandalous St. Claires #2)
  • Too Proud to be Bought
  • Jess's Promise (Secretly Pregnant…Conveniently Wed, #3)
  • Doukakis's Apprentice
  • Not For Sale
  • The Inherited Bride
  • Behind the Palace Walls
  • The Heir from Nowhere
  • Enticing the Prince (The Kazanovs, #6)
  • Prince of Scandal
  • Her Last Night of Innocence
  • The Virgin's Secret (Harlequin Presents, #2932)
  • Dealing Her Final Card (Princes Untamed, #1)
  • Beauty and the Greek
  • A Dark Sicilian Secret
Carol Marinelli was born in England to Scottish parents, then emigrated to Australia, where there are loads of Scottish and English people who did exactly the same, so she’s very at home there.

She lives in the outer suburbs of Melbourne—pretty much in her car, driving her three children to their various commitments.

Carol writes for the Harlequin Presents and Medical lines and she also writes conte
More about Carol Marinelli...
One Tiny Miracle Emergency: Wife Lost and Found Innocent Secretary...Accidentally Pregnant The Desert King's Housekeeper Bride (The Royal House of Karedes #8) A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #1)