Start by marking “A Bride for Kolovsky (House of Kolovsky #5)” as Want to Read:
A Bride for Kolovsky (House of Kolovsky #5)

A Bride for Kolovsky (House of Kolovsky #5)

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  132 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Taming the tiger...

Zakahr Belenki has clawed his way out of Russia's gutters to seek revenge on the family that abandoned him. He'll destroy their pride and joy: their fashion empire, the House of Kolovsky.

All that stands in his way is his new secretary, Lavinia. Her flirtatiousness, refreshing honesty and passion for her job make Zakahr's conscience -- and desire -- waver
Paperback, Harlequin Presents #2991, 192 pages
Published May 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Bride for Kolovsky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Bride for Kolovsky

Kate
As a standalone book, I'd give it 3.5 or 4 stars, but as part of the House of Kolovsky series, I felt a bit let down. After spending the other four books getting to know the Kolovsky siblings, I was sad that they barely made any appearances in this book. The other books would give a glimpse into how the other family members were fairing (e.g., Levander and his wife adopting a baby from Russia), and I was hoping this book would at least time up all the stories.

(view spoiler)
Lavinia Kent
First, let me admit that this is a completely biased review. If you name your heroine Lavinia I will give you and extra star.

I've enjoyed all of the Kolovsky books by Marinelli. It's been interesting to compare the ones written as medical romance to the straight HP's. I really enjoyed seeing the heroine change compared to how she was portrayed in earlier reviews.

Marinelli did a good job of showing how the hero's rough background had mad him an Alpha-Jerk (said fondly, I do love my HP men) and th
Kristina
The story was good, loved how the heroine wasn't a pushover that cried every 10 pages. But the end seemed like the author ran outta pages and rushed it.
Roub
zakahr was a damaged man but he was not mean to lavinia. he was supposedly ruthless but i never saw his ruthless streak. the author just told us he was like dat, like dat and like dat but his actions deciphered another man. he was really nice and he proved it by not going ahead wid his plans to ruin kolovsky!
Pily-buu Cisneros
Me gustan mucho las novelas cortos que son series pero se pueden leer por separado, aunque esta en particular se me hizo revoltosa, me falto mas amor un poco mas de entrega y romanticismo
Finally, a decent ending to the series. Though it STILL felt rushed. I almost feel like these needed to be Presents Plus or something. Something fuller, bigger. The story just felt blah and empty at parts.
And rushed.
Komal
Shallow and vain story, really bad even for a HQN. I kept reading for Rachael (a minor character), but I didn't think the ending did her justice.
Ada
Ah, me gusto la historia, todo lo que se ocultaba, la fuerza de Lavinia el genio de Zakar. Maravilloso
Ade Herrejon
Finally a female lead who isn't a complete pushover!
Alisha
missed a couple in this series. Need to find them
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
sunshine
sunshine marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Priti
Priti added it
Apr 05, 2015
Rosiris Puche
Rosiris Puche marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Gaby
Gaby marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Yoanny Cartaya
Yoanny Cartaya marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Shalini
Shalini marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Sofia
Sofia added it
Mar 13, 2015
Sable Porter
Sable Porter marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
  • The Reluctant Duke (The Scandalous St. Claires #2)
  • Too Proud to be Bought
  • Not For Sale
  • The Inherited Bride
  • Behind the Palace Walls
  • Jess's Promise (Secretly Pregnant…Conveniently Wed, #3)
  • Doukakis's Apprentice
  • Katrakis's Sweet Prize
  • Prince of Scandal
  • Craving the Forbidden (The Fitzroy Legacy #1)
  • Enticing the Prince (The Kazanovs, #6)
  • Beauty and the Greek
  • The Power of Vasilii (Russian Rivals #2)
  • The Heir from Nowhere
  • Dealing Her Final Card (Princes Untamed, #1)
  • The Secret Sinclair (Mills & Boon Modern)
  • The Virgin's Secret (Harlequin Presents, #2932)
Carol Marinelli was born in England to Scottish parents, then emigrated to Australia, where there are loads of Scottish and English people who did exactly the same, so she’s very at home there.

She lives in the outer suburbs of Melbourne—pretty much in her car, driving her three children to their various commitments.

Carol writes for the Harlequin Presents and Medical lines and she also writes conte
More about Carol Marinelli...

House of Kolovsky (5 books)
  • Expecting His Love-Child (House of Kolovsky #1)
  • Sang Dokter Biliuner / Billionaire Doctor, Ordinary Nurse
  • Knight on the Children's Ward (House of Kolovsky #3)
  • The Last Kolovsky Playboy (House of Kolovsky #4)
One Tiny Miracle Emergency: Wife Lost and Found Innocent Secretary...Accidentally Pregnant The Desert King's Housekeeper Bride (The Royal House of Karedes #8) A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #1)