Start by marking “Love Without Conditions” as Want to Read:
Love Without Conditions

Love Without Conditions

4.39  ·  Rating Details  ·  263 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
The incredible book from Jesus calling us to awaken to our own Christhood. Rarely has any book conveyed the teachings of the master in such a simple but profound manner. This book will help you to bring your understanding from the head to the heart so that you can model the teachings of love and forgiveness in your daily life.
Published January 1st 1994 by Heartways Press (first published January 1st 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Love Without Conditions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Without Conditions

Jenn
May 25, 2009 Jenn rated it really liked it
It's been awhile since I've read this book, but it's one of the rare ones that I actually kept. While I very much like studying spirituality, I tend to stay far away from religions and organizations of the sort. But - that doesn't mean I don't look there for sources of inspiration.

In this book, it doesn't go into Christianity the religion, it goes into Christ, the person. Not the regurgitated, manipulated, piece of poo that gets spoon fed to people...but the actual message that Christ was tryin
Jessica
Aug 10, 2009 Jessica rated it it was amazing
For anyone who wants to understand what is meant by the practice of "Christ consciousness." This book is about spirituality, not religion.
Gloria
Nov 20, 2010 Gloria rated it really liked it
Love Without Conditions will guide the reader to self-forgiveness and insire you to make the necessary changes to make your life and those around you much better. Paul Ferrini a poet, mystic, and visionary. A must read for those who are seeking inner wisdom and strength through Jesus and his ministry.
Dickie
Feb 08, 2009 Dickie rated it it was ok
The author makes some good points on love and forgiveness, but the book is more geared toward those interested in New Age rather than Christianity.
Beth Crit
Sep 20, 2013 Beth Crit rated it it was amazing
Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross says she studies this book like the Bible. I scoffed at that for many reasons before I read it. Now I totally agree with her. I will revisit this book regularly. It is how I long to love people and life.
Shell
Jun 06, 2009 Shell rated it it was amazing
I love this book, it teaches that forgiveness of self first, and being fully present in the moment is the key that will connect you the kingdom of heaven within you.
Kuklaguera
Sep 19, 2009 Kuklaguera rated it it was amazing
Very eye-opening and helpful for me on my spiritual and life journey
Karen
Apr 24, 2008 Karen rated it really liked it
Learn about love and forgiveness from a more spiritual perspective.
Mark Henrikson
Jul 25, 2013 Mark Henrikson rated it it was ok
I had this book recommended to me as research for a novel I was writing at the time. To be frank, it turned me off right from the start. The author chose to write the book in the first person as if Jesus himself were speaking to the reader. To me it came off as a pathetic attempt to lend additional support to the author’s thesis. No this is not Jesus speaking to you. He did not bless this author with some divine words or inspiration. It is an author spouting his theory on life hoping you will bu ...more
Micky Livingston
Jun 03, 2011 Micky Livingston rated it it was amazing
I was a little skeptical about what Paul was going to explain in his book. The title, "Reflections of the Christ Mind" kind of made me think, oh no, another preaching lesson in love, but I was overwhelmed of how he brings you into the book and helps you understand just how powerful Love really is.

I highly recommend reading this book and not only that but keeping it with you wherever you are. Pull it out and read a chapter or two and watch how your attitude and passion for being that loving pers
Jayalchemist
Dec 15, 2013 Jayalchemist rated it did not like it
This book was recommended to me from a dear friend. I gave it the benefit of a doubt and although it started off ok, in the end I count Finnish the book. To me it gave the taste of an author trying to use another form of psychological manipulation in order to try and entice the reader towards his belief. The author does try to make it seem as if it's generalized, but it's obvious. I enjoy learning about different religion, but what I don't like is when they try to trick in into joining theirs. O ...more
Colleen
Jun 13, 2008 Colleen rated it really liked it
Shelves:
I have only started reading this book and I know that I love it. I was told to read it by my Life Coach and it has assisted me greatly!
Rysa
Aug 08, 2011 Rysa rated it it was amazing
This book was the beginning of illumination on self-transcendence.
Cristina
Apr 25, 2008 Cristina rated it it was amazing
to deeper understands and surrender more
Nancy
Mar 26, 2008 Nancy rated it it was amazing
another life changing book
Margaret
Nov 04, 2015 Margaret rated it it was amazing
This book is small but powerful. It is about forgiving, unconditional love, and mostly, the book is about learning to forgive yourself and in so doing, forgiving and loving others. My explanation is to simple. A must read book for spiritual growth.
Diane
Jan 17, 2016 Diane rated it liked it
Shelves: spirituality, jesus
good reminder of how to live the life in the present moment.
Diane
Jan 17, 2016 Diane rated it liked it
good reminder of how to live the life in the present moment.
Becca
Dec 27, 2015 Becca rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ferrini has a way with words that evokes introspection and learning. Great book!
Debbie
Jan 23, 2015 Debbie rated it it was amazing
Exquisitely beautiful. Profound Truth. Will read again because I know,each time, I will open some more and truely understand what the words cannot convey.
Kathy
Aug 05, 2013 Kathy rated it it was amazing
This book has finally found me and it is my daily bible. It is so helpful for this student of Unconditional Love in learning how to love another as I love myself every day.
Jilles
Dec 21, 2013 Jilles rated it really liked it
The first of the four Christ Mind Reflections books. Some of the best writing on experiencing your wholeness.
Jo Williams
Apr 18, 2013 Jo Williams rated it it was amazing
A must read for ACIM students!
Herdís
Jan 24, 2009 Herdís rated it it was amazing
Mjög góð
Keri
Jul 13, 2008 Keri rated it really liked it
This book was so good I read it way too fast. This is one that needs to be savored, so I'm going to have to reread it slowly and let it settle in my head. The point of view took some getting used to, it's written as though it is Christ speaking. The book is spiritual, but certainly doesn't endorse any organized religion, suggesting they all separate, rather than unite people.
Jeff
Jeff added it
Feb 05, 2016
A M
A M rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2016
Vishal
Vishal marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
SirAnthony Jones
SirAnthony Jones marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
Yvette
Yvette marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
  • Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose: A Channeled Guide to Why You Are Here
  • Oneness
  • Maps of Narrative Practice
  • Shamran - den som kommer

“Looking for unconditional love in a world of conditions must inevitably fail. Since all your brothers and sisters are acting out of shame-based patterns, they cannot offer you the love you know that you deserve, nor can you offer it to them. The best that you can do is raise each other’s awareness of the love that is necessary and begin taking responsibility for giving it to yourself.” 5 likes
“If you don’t work intentionally with the criminal to help him come to love and accept himself, he will re-enter society with the same anger and vindictiveness.” 3 likes