Start by marking “The History of Napoleon Bonaparte - Vol. II” as Want to Read:
The History of Napoleon Bonaparte - Vol. II

The History of Napoleon Bonaparte - Vol. II

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Many of the earliest books, particularly those dating back to the 1900s and before, are now extremely scarce and increasingly expensive. We are republishing these classic works in affordable, high quality, modern editions, using the original text and artwork.
Published September 27th 2010 by Lundberg Press (first published January 4th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The History of Napoleon Bonaparte - Vol. II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The History of Napoleon Bonaparte - Vol. II

Phil Syphe
Nov 27, 2013 Phil Syphe rated it liked it
John Abbott is a good writer but I found this tome too repetitive and over detailed. Abbott has the utmost respect for Napoleon, so I understand his enthusiasm, but I feel he would've created a better account of the famous emperor's life if he'd refined it more. This is the second of four volumes and having read the first two I already think a three volume set would've been a better idea. The further I progressed into the text, the more often I started skipping over paragraphs.

My reasons for sta
Aubrey Amundson
Aubrey Amundson marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2012
Olivia
Olivia marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2016