Start by marking “Colorstrology (TM)” as Want to Read:
Colorstrology (TM)

Colorstrology (TM)

There is a world of possibility contained in each day of birth. You were born during a particular season, under a particular sun sign. You have a ruling planet and belong to a particular element—fire, earth, air, or water. Each day carries a numerological vibration that has a very specific value and meaning. All these factors shape your personality and life experiences—and ...more
Published October 1st 2005 by Quirk Books (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Colorstrology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Colorstrology

Niffer
I received this book through a Goodreads First Reads giveaway.

This book is very pretty. Each day of the year is given a different color, and each month is also given and overall month color. All the colors have three descriptive words related to them and then a little "What are you like" type blurb. At the end of the book there are perforated pages of all the colors in the book so you can rip them out and carry them with you. Not really sure why. (All the colors also have a Pantone number.)

Actua
Conny
Feb 28, 2014 Conny rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I was a First Read Winner of this book and found it very interesting. It is indeed a very beautiful book and it will let you know what your Birthday color says about yourself. I had fun playing with it and reading up on my friends and family's Birthdays. I am not sure how often I will refer to it, but we did find the perfect color to paint the outside of our house with, and it just so happen that it was my husbands Birthday color. I think this would make a nice present.
Stephanie
It was ok. There wasn't nearly enough to read. Very limited information in all. It's visually interesting and I liked the tear-away color cards at the back. These would be great if you're Pagan and use Color Magick.
Tia
Feb 04, 2017 Tia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-age
Had this book 7 years ago and lost it during a move. Something made me think about it again, so I stopped at Barnes & Noble, and fortunately they had a copy.

It's one of those books that are just great to have on hand, because you can pick it up to read about family, co-workers, new friends or love interests. You don't have to be a total creeper and try to figure out the year or time they were born. Just the month and the day, and boom, you get a fun paragraph about them. It's all surprising
Ashley
Feb 01, 2017 Ashley rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't really get into astrology and all that, but this was a fun book - checking everyone's birthday to see how close it was. Mine was spooky it was so close. My writing game is strong. Haha. For real though, I was a journalist for almost a decade and won many awards for my skills (tooting my horn). The color though, not so much. I hate orange.
Casey
Mar 11, 2014 Casey rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I received this book from a giveaway.

My first thought when I received this book was it was very colorful and pretty, but what would you expect from a book called Colorstrology? The book is broken up first by months, then by days. Each month has a designated color and then each specific day has a color of it's own. On each specific day it has a very small blurb about your personality.

I was very disappointed with the blurbs on the birthdays, I guess I just expected more. I felt they were all pret
Tracy Morgan
Mar 08, 2014 Tracy Morgan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First I should say, I won this through a Goodreads giveaway. I'll admit that I'm not into horoscopes or anything of that nature, but I did like this book. I found it entertaining and a lot of fun to go through. My whole family wanted to see their birthday color and what it said about their special day. The main reason I wanted to win this book, is that I have decided to repaint my bedroom, and I was having a hard time choosing a color. Out of pure curiosity, I wanted to see what color my birthda ...more
Jamie
Feb 28, 2014 Jamie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I received this book through a Goodreads First Reads giveaway.

I think it is a really pretty book, very colorful of course! I think it would make a lovely coffee table book, but other than that I'm not sure what you would do with it. I did find it interesting that my birthday color (and month color) are shades of teal, which happens to be my favorite color, so my house is already full of it.
It is an interesting little read, like any astrology book, but once you look up yours, your significant oth
Nikita Poujai
I received this book through a Goodreads First Reads giveaway.

Like other reviewers, I opened the book, looked up my birthday, then looked up my family members' birthdays, then showed it to my colleagues so they could look at theirs. That is about all you can do with it, which I guess not that bad. Most days I looked at had similar words and descriptions and like most publications of this kind, they were not very accurate.

I would never spend $19.95 on this book, but I think it will do wonders in
Nikki
Feb 11, 2014 Nikki rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won this in a Goodreads giveaway. I'm not really certain what I'm supposed to review here. It basically seems like there was some color assigned to your birthday randomly, and then throw in some generic adjectives that could randomly apply to anyone who happened to be born on that day. It's okay, I wasn't really expecting any kind of profound revelation, and it can be fun...but that's about it.
Becky
Mar 30, 2008 Becky rated it did not like it
Boo! Just another "who are you" categorizations. Three generic words to describe everyone born on a particular day? I was expecting at least a little description of how they came up with their system, apparently a combination of astrology and numerology, but sadly, there was none. Don't waste your time with this one.
Jan
Jun 18, 2016 Jan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting but the color they said was best for me, based on my birth date, is one that 1. I don't like and never have, 2. looks terrible on me (even my friends agree) and doesn't make me feel good. So what to do with that?
Donna Brown
Feb 25, 2016 Donna Brown rated it it was ok
Shelves: self-help
This is an interesting book but once you've looked up your birthdate and the people you know, you put the book down. It's a book to look at in the store. I did like the fact that one of my clients purchased this for me because I do use color to enhance my life.
Shadowjac
May 20, 2016 Shadowjac rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Quick opinion:
There is no Communist Red, that's very disappointing
Orange.com is not a colour
There is no variations of black or white even though there's variations of grey
The colour readings are full of it
It's fun to read with a large group of people.
Margaret
Aug 18, 2011 Margaret rated it it was amazing
This book is great for parties and finding out great colors. I absolutely adore this book!
Mel
just colorful fun!
Heather
Nov 29, 2007 Heather rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
got this for my birthday - people love to flip through this book and find their colors!
Keri
Jun 16, 2010 Keri added it
For what it is, Colorstrology is an interesting look at how birthdays associate with color. I found my birthday color and description to be pretty accurate, with a few oddly stated comments.
Heidi
Jun 17, 2014 Heidi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting, beautifully designed, and a great conversation starter.
Holly
Feb 27, 2014 Holly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the book quite well but found the book to be a mix between accuracy and just plain fun. Great conversation starter!
Trish
Oct 22, 2016 Trish rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction, 2016
This book is neat. My color really related to me. Then I showed my sister her color and she could relate to hers as well.
Erin
Jun 05, 2009 Erin rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Erin by: emma
What color are you?!
Clara Woolman
Jan 27, 2014 Clara Woolman rated it really liked it
Love the concept of this book. Unique, descriptions are pretty accurate...
Kendra
Kendra rated it it was ok
Jan 14, 2008
Emmie
Emmie rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2014
Erin rated it it was ok
Oct 08, 2007
Misty
Jun 11, 2012 Misty rated it really liked it
Good coffee table book. Spot on with most people who have looked up their birthdate.
Karol K
Karol K rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • How Psychic Are You?: 76 Techniques to Boost Your Innate Power
  • What Your Birthday Reveals About You
  • Psychic Development for Beginners: An Easy Guide to Releasing and Developing Your Psychic Abilities (For Beginners (Llewellyn's))
  • Listomania
  • Palmistry: How to Chart the Lines of Your Life
  • The Secret Language of Dreams: A Visual Key to Dreams and Their Meanings
  • Urawaza: Secret Everyday Tips and Tricks from Japan
  • Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to the Comic Book Universe
  • The Things That Matter
  • Through The Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World
  • Jung and Tarot: An Archetypal Journey
  • Witch Craft: Wicked Accessories, Creepy-Cute Toys, Magical Treats, and More!
  • Nick and Tesla's Secret Agent Gadget Battle: A Mystery with Spy Cameras, Code Wheels, and Other Gadgets You Can Build Yourself
  • It's Hard Out Here For a Shrimp: Life, Love & Living Large
  • Inner Excavation: Exploring Your Self Through Photography, Poetry and Mixed Media
  • Thought Revolution: How to Unlock Your Inner Genius