Start by marking “Training on Trial: How Workplace Learning Must Reinvent Itself to Remain Relevant” as Want to Read:

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  1 review
The defendants-corporate training programs-are hereby charged with failing to deliver results. Is yours guilty?
Published February 3rd 2010 by AMACOM/American Management Association

To ask other readers questions about Training on Trial, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Training on Trial

Ed Sawyer
an amazing book that I finished reading while on vacation. I'll be sure to share some of the key points with my team in the morning. I have about 30 members on my team, including a Director, Manager and Team Leader responsible for learning and development. Four senior learning and development specialists, six learning and development specialists, 8 sales reps including outside and inside sales and the remaining admin, support and customer service staff.
Veena Rajesh
Veena Rajesh marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Faz
Faz added it
Dec 09, 2013
Soo Ren Chang
Soo Ren Chang marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Stephen Wallmark
Stephen Wallmark is currently reading it
Oct 23, 2013
PurplyCookie
PurplyCookie marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2012
Paul
Paul added it
Apr 17, 2012
Bryan
Bryan marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2011
Apostolos
Apostolos marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2010
Kirkpatrick Then and Now: A Strong Foundation for the Future The Brunei Window Washer: Bringing Business Partnership to Life Fast Fundamentals: Evaluating Training Programs Evaluating a Leadership Development Program at the U.S. Geological Survey Evaluating a Leadership Development Program at Caterpillar Inc.