Start by marking “Training on Trial: How Workplace Learning Must Reinvent Itself to Remain Relevant” as Want to Read:

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  1 review
The defendants-corporate training programs-are hereby charged with failing to deliver results. Is yours guilty?
Published February 3rd 2010 by AMACOM/American Management Association

To ask other readers questions about Training on Trial, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Training on Trial

Ed Sawyer
an amazing book that I finished reading while on vacation. I'll be sure to share some of the key points with my team in the morning. I have about 30 members on my team, including a Director, Manager and Team Leader responsible for learning and development. Four senior learning and development specialists, six learning and development specialists, 8 sales reps including outside and inside sales and the remaining admin, support and customer service staff.
Jacqueline
Jacqueline is currently reading it
Jan 16, 2015
Soo Ren Chang
Soo Ren Chang marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Stephen Wallmark
Stephen Wallmark is currently reading it
Oct 23, 2013
PurplyCookie
PurplyCookie marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2012
Paul
Paul added it
Apr 17, 2012
Bryan
Bryan marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2011
Apostolos
Apostolos marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2010
Kirkpatrick Then and Now: A Strong Foundation for the Future The Brunei Window Washer: Bringing Business Partnership to Life Fast Fundamentals: Evaluating Training Programs Evaluating a Leadership Development Program at the U.S. Geological Survey Evaluating a Leadership Development Program at Caterpillar Inc.