Start by marking “Paris Goes to San Francisco” as Want to Read:
Paris Goes to San Francisco

Paris Goes to San Francisco

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Paris Goes to San Francisco is the 5th book of the My Friend Paris Series and second travel related book. This time, Paris shows the reader around her home town of San Francisco including stops at the Ferry Building, Alcatraz and of course the Ball Park.
Published January 1st 2011 by New Year Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Paris Goes to San Francisco, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paris Goes to San Francisco

Simply Raising
When I was given the chance to review some books written by a little girl I jumped at the chance. The best part was that they were about a little girl who has to come to terms with the fact that she is now the big sister of Twins. I knew my Twins would love the books. All the kids loved them, In fact Zane and Megan each read me one of them and I read them the other. It really inspires the kids to see that Paris Morris who was 3 at the time her sisters were born wrote these and were able to get ...more
Debbie Jurkovic
Great book for your child if going to San Francisco, or just want to learn about San Francisco. Lists all the must see places to visit for kids and adults.
Gordon Pennington
Paris Goes to San Francisco is, as the name implies, a story of young Paris who goes to real tourist sites in San Francisco. The text is age appropriate and gives interesting facts; the illustrations are vivid and modern. This story, while an obscure topic, certainly peaks interest in one of America's more famous cities.
I'm Having Twins My Twins First Birthday Paris Goes to Lake Tahoe I'm Having Twins My Twins Are Coming Home