Start by marking “Blind Vision” as Want to Read:
Blind Vision

Blind Vision

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The Serial Killer: Sitting on the edge of a filthy mattress in a dilapidated house, the killer holds a jar filled with milky liquid - dark orbs bob inside it. The room is silent with the exception of his sing-song voice, "Peek-a-boo I see you." He bursts into a crazed cackle of laughter then stops. His whisper is barely audible, "But you can't see me." The Blind Psychic: P ...more
Published November 5th 2010 by Alabaster

To ask other readers questions about Blind Vision, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blind Vision

Sharon
It's been a long time since a book kept me up at night until I finished it. "Blind Vision" did just that.

In the interest of full disclosure, I will tell you that I knew nothing of this book until the author and I were in a collegial discussion about a completely different matter. After that discussion, I obtained the book because, frankly, I enjoy mysteries and I believe in supporting independent authors.

I am very glad that I did so, as you can tell from my rating and the "up all night" business
Judy
A friend and co-worker wrote this book and it is her first novel so I couldn't wait to read it. I was not disappointed. The characters are unique and the story kept my attention throughout. Totally enjoyed it!
Lhenry
This was a 3.75 star for me. It really started slow and I found Peter, the blind psychic to be boring and wimpy. Well kudos to the author, but his developing into a feisty, independent detective/consultant drew me in and by the time he was calming bargaining with a gangbanger, I was engrossed and cheering for him. Nice cast of supporting characters though I though Jenny was not all that interesting a girlfriend and would have liked more about Joe. Also took off a little for the maniacal laughter ...more
Lynette  Hall Hampton
Was drawn in immediately by Peter, the blind character, who has second sight that comes out as he tangles with anyone who tries to stop him from reaching for all he can do. Also loved Joe Carson, the police detective. For a first book, Karen Fritz did a super job. Can't wait to see what she has in store for us next.
Harol Marshall
"Blind Vision" will blow you away. Peter Cole, blinded in a car accident, has 'second sight' instead. He is such a great character, as is Detective Joe Carson -- what chance does a serial killer have? Great read. I'm looking forward to the author's next book.
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2013
Alice Gibson
Alice Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2013
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2012
Blind Vision is Karen's debut novel. She lives in North Carolina and is currently working on her second novel, Crossroads."
More about Karen Fritz...