Start by marking “A Second Chicken Soup For The Woman's Soul (Chicken Soup For The Soul Series)” as Want to Read:
A Second Chicken Soup For The Woman's Soul (Chicken Soup For The Soul Series)

A Second Chicken Soup For The Woman's Soul (Chicken Soup For The Soul Series)

4.06  ·  Rating Details  ·  727 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
This latest collection of stories celebrates the shared experiences of being a woman in a 101 new ways. You will be moved by these true accounts of how women like you have embraced life's defining moments by finding love, dealing with loss, overcoming obstacles and achieving their dreams and goals. Like spending time with a trusted friend, "A Second Chicken Soup for the Wo ...more
Published October 14th 1998 by Health Communications (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about A Second Chicken Soup For The Woman's Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Second Chicken Soup For The Woman's Soul

Sonia Putri
Mar 21, 2014 Sonia Putri rated it it was amazing
buku non fiksi yang berisi banyak sekali cerita menyentuh, yang bikin ketawa, terharu (dan kebanyakan terharu)dan juga sangat inspiratif. bener - bener recomended terutama buat para wanita agar selalu mengejar cita-cita dan impiannya, dan selalu terus berjuang.
Aubrary
Aug 13, 2014 Aubrary rated it it was amazing
Very inspiring and uplifting. Personally speaking, a woman's CONFIDENCE is her greatest WEAPON. Without it, everything crumbles into pieces: her spirit, power, trust, and faith.
Jennifer Davis
Jun 28, 2014 Jennifer Davis rated it really liked it
I read short stories from the chicken soup collections sometimes. They can be uplifting and inspiring.
Sarah Cole
May 14, 2014 Sarah Cole rated it it was amazing
Once again I love all these series.
Feb 01, 2016 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heartwarming stories.
Jo Dunn
Jun 28, 2013 Jo Dunn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Uplifting . . encouraging . . inspirational! I laughed - often. I cried - a lot! I smiled - through the tears. If you've never had the opportunity to read the "Chicken Soup for the _____" series of books (there are many) I hope you will! The saving grace around completing this one is that I have another waiting at my bedside.
Mandy Huot
Jun 16, 2016 Mandy Huot rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always, absolutely loved this book! Great mix of stories, from authors known and unknown.
Carolyn
Jul 27, 2013 Carolyn rated it it was amazing
Wow, first off, didn't realize how many Chicken Soup books there are until I did a search through here. These are definitely great books as you come away with a sense of a loving God's watch care over all His children. Very inspiring!
Nelly
Jun 08, 2011 Nelly rated it liked it
Shelves: others
Chicken Soup for woman's soul, berisi kisah2 yg dialami oleh setiap wanita single & menikah. Kisah yg memberikan inspirasi & menguatkan. Buku ini diberikan oleh sahabatku jaman kuliah dulu, Thx my friend...miss you..:)
Althesia
Mar 17, 2011 Althesia rated it it was amazing
Chicken Soup selalu menyediakan kehangatan pribadi untuk saya. Kisah-kisah yang dipaparkan didalamnya mampu membangkitkan semangat untuk menjalani hidup lebih baik untuk diri sendiri maupun orang lain.
Cheryl
Oct 29, 2015 Cheryl rated it really liked it
Shelves: inspirational
I have always enjoyed the Chicken Soup books and this one was no exception. I tend to read them over and over again through the years. They are a great source of inspiration.
Gobnait Lucey
Feb 19, 2009 Gobnait Lucey is currently reading it
Its the kind of book you can dip into from time to time. full of inspiring and heartwarming stories by ordinary people. I like it.
Dilshad
Nov 04, 2013 Dilshad rated it really liked it
Another battle between my idealist & cynic ! I am glad I read this one though and I am ready for another serving of Chicken Soup !
Angel
Sep 24, 2007 Angel rated it really liked it
kisah2 pendek yang inspiring banget...
bnr2 makanan buat jiwa deh^^
bisa seger n semangat lagi...
Jun 23, 2016 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
I LOVED IT!!! As I always have in every new Chicken Soup book that I've read!!
Charresse espera
just finished this book 2 days ago.
had some fun reading it.
Samia
Nov 16, 2010 Samia rated it liked it
Great, great stories...i'm in love with Chicken Soup. ;)
Rina ivarksd
Feb 23, 2008 Rina ivarksd rated it liked it
Shelves: chicken-soup
good story that add my knowledge and warm my heart
Partridge Public
Canfield, Jack 158.12
Frischegreena
Dec 13, 2009 Frischegreena rated it it was amazing
Woman..woman..never has ending story of woman..
Rebecca
May 19, 2015 Rebecca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very enjoyable collection of stories!
Donna
Jun 22, 2012 Donna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some good heartwarming stories.
Reshma Suresh
read it before too i like it
an
Apr 08, 2008 an rated it liked it
Shelves: live-true-story
buku penuh cerita inspirasi.
Kim
Lesley
Sep 08, 2012 Lesley rated it really liked it
Inspiring!
Omar Ahmed
Omar Ahmed marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
Atiti
Atiti is currently reading it
Jun 29, 2016
  • A 4th Course of Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Soul