Start by marking “Millie's Grand Adventure (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #6)” as Want to Read:
Millie's Grand Adventure (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #6)

Millie's Grand Adventure (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #6)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  316 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Brand new; pristine condition. You can't beat our price for this wonderful book! No shelf wear, no bent pages---absolutely perfect condition! We ship fast and guarantee all our products. We also include tracking on every order.
Published September 1st 2002 by Zonderkidz

To ask other readers questions about Millie's Grand Adventure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Millie's Grand Adventure

Redeeming Love by Francine RiversLeaper by Geoffrey  WoodThe God Cookie by Geoffrey  WoodThe Master's Plan by Stephany TullisEdna in the Desert by Maddy Lederman
Read this Christian Fiction!
77th out of 416 books — 269 voters
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. LewisResistance by Jaye L. KnightThe King's Scrolls by Jaye L. KnightThe Horse and His Boy by C.S. LewisStarflower by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
Christian Reader, You Must Read This!!
89th out of 231 books — 47 voters

More lists with this book...

The Millie Keith series was one of my favorite series to read. It's written by Finley, the same woman who wrote the Elsie Dinsmore. However, I found that I was more discouraged reading the Elsie series than I was with the Millie series. The reason being that Elsie is SO perfect in the books, always in the right, etc, etc. I'm not like that, so I was discouraged reading the books. However, when I read the Millie Keith series, I was encouraged by who Millie was. She was just like me! She had her p ...more
Alisha Bonnell
wow......I just love these books! they are filled with wonder, excitement, laughter, sorrow, and joy. Martha Finley did a fantastic job in writing the Elsie Dinsmore and Millie Keith books!
when I read this book, I was amazed at how I grew in my faith as Millie grew I hers. this was the first series in which I felt as if I was there, a part of the Keith family.
I highly recommend this book for 10+......and when you're done with them, you can put them in your hope chest for your future daughters to
So far, it's probably my favourite book of the series! I love how the problems are solved in such a godly way, and how this book just shows how god can be in every aspect of your life, even when killing a bear. I can't wait to get the next one!!!!!!!
Dec 13, 2013 Amanda added it
I loved every single one of the Millie Books! I read them when I'm sick of reading or if I can't sleep or if I'm having a bad day. She grows up through the books so I'm always her age. :) The plantation books especially are my favorite.
Un-put-down-able. I had been waiting to read this book for a while so when it finally came in the mail I was so excited. I read it within four or five hours and happily passed it along to my friends.
Megan [I'm okay, I'm alright]
Four and a half stars. (somebody wanna start a petition to get half stars on here?)
Wonderful and to go on to book seven.
Chloe is currently reading it
Nov 25, 2015
Jenna Summers
Jenna Summers marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
Lauren Estes
Lauren Estes marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2015
Joy C.
Joy C. marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Theresa Rains
Theresa Rains marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Finn added it
Aug 22, 2015
Heidi added it
Jul 31, 2015
Grace Carter
Grace Carter marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
  • Self Raised
  • Island Girl
  • The Hidden Jewel
  • Annison's Risk (Adventures in Odyssey: Passages, #3)
  • The Fall of Candy Corn (Sweet Seasons, #2)
  • Prairie River: A Grateful Harvest (Prairie River, #2)
  • Treasures from Grandma (Grandma's Attic, #4)
  • Madeleine Takes Command
  • Mandie and the Trunk's Secret (Mandie Books, #5)
  • God King: A Story in the Days of King Hezekiah
  • Raider's Promise (Viking Quest, #5)
  • The Seahorse Legacy (Eyes of E'veria #3)
  • Star of Light
Martha Finley was a teacher and author of numerous works, the most well known being the 28 volume Elsie Dinsmore series which was published over a span of 38 years. Finley wrote many of her books under the pseudonym Martha Farquharson.

For more information, please see or,
More about Martha Finley...

A Life of Faith: Millie Keith (8 books)
  • Millie's Unsettled Season (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #1)
  • Millie's Courageous Days (A Life Of Faith: Millie Keith #2)
  • Millie's Remarkable Journey (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #3)
  • Millie's Faithful Heart (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #4)
  • Millie's Steadfast Love (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #5)
  • Millie's Reluctant Sacrifice (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #7)
  • Millie's Fiery Trial (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #8)