Millie's Grand Adventure (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #6)

Millie's Grand Adventure (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #6)

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  260 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Brand new; pristine condition. You can't beat our price for this wonderful book! No shelf wear, no bent pages---absolutely perfect condition! We ship fast and guarantee all our products. We also include tracking on every order.
Published September 1st 2002 by Zonderkidz

To ask other readers questions about Millie's Grand Adventure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Millie's Grand Adventure

Redeeming Love by Francine RiversLeaper by Geoffrey  WoodThe God Cookie by Geoffrey  WoodThe Master's Plan A Novel About Purpose by Stephany TullisSilenced 2 by RaeBeth McGee-Buda
Read this Christian Fiction!
85th out of 302 books — 214 voters
The Jewel Trilogy by Hallee BridgemanGreater Than Rubies by Hallee BridgemanEmerald Fire by Hallee BridgemanTopaz Heat by Hallee BridgemanSapphire Ice by Hallee Bridgeman
Christian Novels for teen to adult women
123rd out of 176 books — 62 voters

More lists with this book...

The Millie Keith series was one of my favorite series to read. It's written by Finley, the same woman who wrote the Elsie Dinsmore. However, I found that I was more discouraged reading the Elsie series than I was with the Millie series. The reason being that Elsie is SO perfect in the books, always in the right, etc, etc. I'm not like that, so I was discouraged reading the books. However, when I read the Millie Keith series, I was encouraged by who Millie was. She was just like me! She had her p...more
One Weird Gal
wow......I just love these books! they are filled with wonder, excitement, laughter, sorrow, and joy. Martha Finley did a fantastic job in writing the Elsie Dinsmore and Millie Keith books!
when I read this book, I was amazed at how I grew in my faith as Millie grew I hers. this was the first series in which I felt as if I was there, a part of the Keith family.
I highly recommend this book for 10+......and when you're done with them, you can put them in your hope chest for your future daughters to...more
Claire
So far, it's probably my favourite book of the series! I love how the problems are solved in such a godly way, and how this book just shows how god can be in every aspect of your life, even when killing a bear. I can't wait to get the next one!!!!!!!
Amanda
Dec 13, 2013 Amanda added it
I loved every single one of the Millie Books! I read them when I'm sick of reading or if I can't sleep or if I'm having a bad day. She grows up through the books so I'm always her age. :) The plantation books especially are my favorite.
Megan [I'm okay, I'm alright]
Four and a half stars. (somebody wanna start a petition to get half stars on here?)
Amanda
Wonderful and marvelous...now to go on to book seven.
Alyse
Alyse marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Vivian Barnes
Vivian Barnes marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Mab
Mab marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Alyssa Smith
Alyssa Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
RacheL
RacheL added it
Aug 01, 2014
Marissa
Marissa marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Martha Finley was a teacher and author of numerous works, the most well known being the 28 volume Elsie Dinsmore series which was published over a span of 38 years. Finley wrote many of her books under the pseudonym Martha Farquharson.

For more information, please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_F... or, http://marthafinley.wordpress.com/
More about Martha Finley...
Elsie Dinsmore (The Original Elsie Classics #1) Elsie's Endless Wait (A Life of Faith: Elsie Dinsmore #1) Elsie's Impossible Choice (A Life of Faith: Elsie Dinsmore #2) Elsie's New Life (A Life of Faith: Elsie Dinsmore #3) Elsie's Stolen Heart (A Life of Faith: Elsie Dinsmore #4)