Start by marking “Let's Get Naked” as Want to Read:
Let's Get Naked

Let's Get Naked (Naughty Nooners)

Maddie is a thirty-nine-year-old divorcee forced to start over again with her sex life. She resorts to an online romance with a man while fantasizing about her much younger next-door neighbor, Ryan. When her online friend suggests they meet, the last person Maddie expects is the very man she’s been lusting after. Ryan’s plotted her seduction for months - and now it’s time ...more
ebook, Naughty Nooners, 24 pages
Published February 2011 by Ellora's Cave Sophisticate

To ask other readers questions about Let's Get Naked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Let's Get Naked

Elaine
Jan 31, 2015 Elaine rated it it was ok
Story, plot? Not this book.....
Thom Swennes
Jul 04, 2014 Thom Swennes rated it it was ok
Shelves: free-e-book
The vulgar title is not a proper calling card for this short story as the reader is taken into the emotion filled world of a woman approaching middle age. Women, as a rule, have relatively few years of their lives when they are at their most physically pleasing in both theirs and others eyes. Madison is such a woman in that vulnerable and susceptible stage of life. She has fantasized about her neighbor Ryan Dunlap for a long time but with the sour taste of divorce still in her mouth, her ...more
DGS
Jul 13, 2011 DGS rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2011
I can describe this entire book in 6 words: contains every cliche known to man.

Hot, older woman lusts after hot, younger neighbor. Woman has online fling with mystery man....they agree to meet. Mystery man is the hot neighbor. They proceed to have hot monkey sex. Really, that's the book in a nutshell.

The sex scenes were hot, but nothing special. Mostly, the book was just really predictable.

But hey.....it was free from Amazon. And, it was an ok way to spend 30 minutes of my time. I didn't hate i
Caro
Feb 12, 2016 Caro rated it liked it
Shelves: elloras-cave, own
This was a good freebie. I liked the characters, their personalities, and the story line. There was humor, emotions (I wished there were a little more in-depth to them), some fun, steaminess, and of course, an implied HEA. Great read for passing time, cuddling-up, rainy-day, or just for something to read. Quick with some scenes thrown in. I would've liked more on the emotional front, but I was ok with what I got. Not a disappointment (since it was free) and pretty good. Enjoy
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange
Heather in FL
Cute older woman, younger guy story. Nice twist on neighbors thinking each other is hot but not knowing really how, or even if, to approach. Good thing the guy was thinking or it might never have happened. So not awesome, but certainly not horrible. It was just one of those shorts where there just wasn't enough character building.
Stacy Goldsberry
May 30, 2016 Stacy Goldsberry rated it it was amazing
This book was short and to the point which is what a Nooner is all about. You get a brief background of Maddie and not soon after you get the sex scene. This book is one I enjoyed it. It was made for a quick read and got exactly what I was expecting for 10-15 minute book of sex.
Serena
Apr 01, 2016 Serena rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-mf
While this book did have a few redeeming qualities, due to a lack of editorial contribution I would not recommend.

My Rating System:
Michelle Tempted By Books
Older divorcee, younger man. Its a good, short erotic story. The flow is pretty good, the sex scenes are well told and I found the couple believable. I think, if stretched out this could be a really interesting, full length story. So basically what I am trying to say is, I liked it.
Heather
Dec 08, 2013 Heather rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-on-kindle
This story reminded me of episodes of Desperate Housewives. So cliched that I got bored quite easily
Meaghan
Mar 18, 2013 Meaghan rated it liked it
WOW!! This book is HOT! A little on the daring side too!
What a fantastic "lunch hour read" !
Yowzahhs~
Dianne
Aug 22, 2013 Dianne rated it liked it
It was ok. I love the whole older woman/younger man thing but this was a little dull. The sex scenes were still hot though.
Book Slut
May 14, 2011 Book Slut rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, kindle, 2011
I liked that the hot, sexy younger man had been watching the MILF next door and went through all the trouble of getting a date with her. But i didn't love the story.
Veronica~Nhaughty
Was a naughty girl and read this naughty nooner during a meeting I had this morning. For a freebie, this was a good hawt read.
Landslide
I would have liked it a lot better if Ryan had resorted to another way of establishing contact other than stalking and spying...
Erik Orrantia
Sep 02, 2011 Erik Orrantia rated it really liked it
Short book, enjoyable, I thought, for straight erotica. I liked the woman's perspective and thought it was convincing. A little predictable...but what can you expect?
Rebecca (everyday reader)
A divorced cougar lusts after her hot next door neighbor not knowing he lusts after her too. They hook up one night, but it is more than a one night stand for both of them.
Courtney Williams
Jan 29, 2016 Courtney Williams rated it really liked it
I loved it! Every bit of it. Enough said. This book was recommended to me by a friend, and I must say, it fits the description very well. Definitely erotic!
Lynn
Lynn rated it it was ok
Jul 08, 2016
Tosin
Tosin rated it liked it
Oct 01, 2014
Leigh Roberts
Leigh Roberts rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2014
Roxy
Roxy rated it did not like it
Jan 09, 2013
Jewel
Jewel rated it it was ok
Jan 20, 2015
Lynette
Lynette rated it really liked it
May 30, 2012
Alicia
Alicia rated it liked it
Nov 05, 2014
Patrick
Patrick rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2012
Kristin
Kristin rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2011
Valerie
This was a quick read
Andrea
Andrea rated it did not like it
Jan 24, 2013
Mandy
Mandy rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2011
  • The After Party
  • Larkspur (Flowers of Camelot #5)
  • Acquired Taste (Icing on the Cake #2)
  • After the Ceremony (Wolf's Heritage, #1.5)
  • Seychelles Sunset (Cougar Challenge #2.5)
  • Tessa's Ambassador
  • Haunted by the Past
  • Remembered Love (Naughty Nooners)
  • Stolen Hearts
  • Hot Moon Rising
  • Playing Hardball
  • Interlude in Pearl (Pearl #2.5)
  • Gemini Moon
  • Love Pursued
  • Under the Magnolia
  • Door Prize
  • Her Very Special Robot
  • Discovering Sofia
MARIANNE LACROIX has written several short stories, novellas and novels and has received numerous recognitions for her writing such as two Romantic Times BOOKclub Reviewer Choice nominations, a Paranormal Excellence Award for Romantic Literature (PEARL) Honorable Mention, and a Cupid and Psyche Award (CAPA). Mari loves reading, surfing the web, hanging out with her family and friends, and playing ...more
More about Marianne LaCroix...

Naughty Nooners (1 - 10 of 37 books)
  • Naughty Nooners Anthology
  • Door Prize
  • Erotique (Naughty Nooners)
  • First Taste (Naughty Nooners)
  • Mating Bonds (Naughty Nooners)
  • Tall, Dark and Apocalyptic
  • Not Just an Orgy
  • Outlaw Lovers Dossier (Naughty Nooners)
  • Playing Hardball
  • Remembered Love (Naughty Nooners)