Start by marking “The Ultimate Guide to Buying and Selling Coops and Condos in New York City” as Want to Read:
The Ultimate Guide to Buying and Selling Coops and Condos in New York City

The Ultimate Guide to Buying and Selling Coops and Condos in New York City

3.17 of 5 stars 3.17  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Real Estate expert, Neil Binder, offers the newest A to Z techniques and strategies for buying and selling cooperative apartments and condominiums in the hottest real estate market in the world, New York City. The Ultimate Guide to Buying and Selling Coops and Condos in New York City is cutting-edge, insider information and an indispensable guide for buying or selling in t ...more
Published April 15th 2005 by Nice Idea Publishing (first published December 28th 2000)

Be the first to ask a question about The Ultimate Guide to Buying and Selling Coops and Condos in New York City

Elyssa
I just read this again in an attempt to figure out all the rules and processes of the NYC real estate market. This book is helpful because it is written by a broker who clearly understands the business. I wish it was a bit more accessible for people like me who are new to the process. The format and chronology of the book seems out of order to me, thus causing more confusion than clarity.
Sreju
This is a good place to start if you're thinking about buying a place. I definitely need and want more info, but now I won't feel like a total idiot when I start talking to realtors and lenders.
Yiannis Sarafidis
Yiannis Sarafidis marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Nadina
Nadina added it
Aug 25, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Jan 14, 2008
The Art of Selling a Scientific Approach Selling Mechanics: Tools For Becoming A Successful Salesperson In The New York City Residential Market