Start by marking “Goodnight Keith Moon: A Parody!” as Want to Read:
Goodnight Keith Moon: A Parody!

Goodnight Keith Moon: A Parody!

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  8 reviews
What if Goodnight Moon was about saying goodbye to another Moon? Say goodnight to Keith, his drumsticks, his pile of sick, and more

A hilarious parody of the Margaret Wise Brown and Clement Hurd children's classic Goodnight Moon, this book will appeal to fans of rock music andevery parent who has read it to their children.Classic rock aficionadoswon't get fooled, they'llspo
Published July 1st 2011 by Word of Mouth

To ask other readers questions about Goodnight Keith Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goodnight Keith Moon

Christopher
Sep 01, 2011 Christopher rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Who fans
A lot of fun for people who love Keith Moon, but also the type of book that only focuses on the sensationalist aspect of Keith, his drug use. Of course, the writers who penned this book probably have never truly experienced the devastation of losing someone to partying - or didn't learn enough to not make glib, cool jokes about this kind of death.

I still give it five stars, because it at least gives some more time to Keith and his amazing legacy. Keith Moon, the Jimi Hendrix of the drums.

If yo
Leah Wener-Fligner
Goodnight Mama Cass whispering "shhh."
Mark
Liked the Bush parody better.
Carol Spears
Having been one of those kids in the Seventies who was allowed to enjoy Cheech and Chong and many others from that era without the Parental Warnings, I think that this is a must read for any age group as it simply tells the facts of a life and life style.
Robin
There are a few variations on the Goodnight Moon theme but this one makes sense for our house since my husband is a big Keith Moon fan so he is actually the owner of this book but I did read and enjoy it as well.
Victoria
So good. True to the original, but adjusted for an adult sensibility.
Mel
I must be getting old. I found this to be in very poor taste and not the least bit funny.
Alex
Mar 20, 2012 Alex rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: humor
Ouch...that hurt.
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Lilian White
Lilian White marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2013
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Ashley Marinos
Ashley Marinos marked it as to-read
May 25, 2013