Start by marking “Pokémon Adventures: Diamond and Pearl/Platinum, Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Pokémon Adventures: Diamond and Pearl/Platinum, Vol. 2

Pokémon Adventures: Diamond and Pearl/Platinum, Vol. 2 (Pokemon Adventures: Diamond & Pearl Chapter #2)

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  187 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Pokémon—Not Just for Video Games!Reads R to L (Japanese Style). Pokémon—Not Just for Video Games! All your favorite Pokémon game characters jump out of the screen into the pages of this action-packed manga!
Published June 7th 2011 by Perfect Square

To ask other readers questions about Pokémon Adventures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pokémon Adventures

Pokémon Adventures by Hidenori KusakaPokémon Adventures by Hidenori KusakaPokémon Adventures, Vol. 4 by Hidenori KusakaPokémon Adventures by Hidenori KusakaPokemon Ultimate Handbook by Cris Silvestri
Best Pokemon Books
6th out of 31 books — 20 voters
Pokémon Adventures by Hidenori KusakaPokémon Adventures by Hidenori KusakaPokémon Adventures by Hidenori KusakaMagical Pokemon Journey, Volume 5 by Yumi TsukirinoThe Best of Pokémon Adventures by Hidenori Kusaka
Pokemon books
61st out of 63 books — 2 voters

More lists with this book...

Henry Acosta
I read stuff like this manga and I wonder to myself "Why do I still like this ridiculous crap I am sixteen." Then I remember I don't care and Pokémon is life.
Robert Hudder
So, this one seemed to still follow the formula with just a few touches. There is an emerging large story arc that is slowly taking shape. Like a lot of those story based games in the 90s, these books have a certain flow with repetition and a few laughs thrown in. They still remind me of Lil Archie without reference to real world sites but rather the tour guide to the region.

Jeffrey
Having had their pokemon evolve at the end of the volume, Lady, Diamond, and Pearl (suddenly reminded of a Prince song) venture to Hearthome City and enter a, for all intents and purposes, pokemon beauty pageant. Diamond is apparently fond of cooking in addition to eating so I suppose that's a small development? Again, it's only okay, so while it's not painful to read, I wouldn't read this unless your child asks you to.
Patty
Finally, Team Galactic has revealed itself to the trio of travellers in the Sinnoh region. Some of the action is slowed, for development of the characters personalities...but you can tell that the author and artist have major things coming down the pipeline soon. (Of course, I'm up to volume 37 in the Japanese editions...which will be volume 7 of this series...so I already know a bit of what's going to happen!)
Kaylabookworm22 L
Fun to read, love it! :)
Kristen Vannorman
Kristen Vannorman marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Izzie
Izzie is currently reading it
Oct 17, 2014
JacLyn
JacLyn added it
Oct 15, 2014
Minerbill1234
Minerbill1234 marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Malachiy
Malachiy marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Beth
Beth added it
Oct 04, 2014
Ez Ezra
Ez Ezra marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Calvin Chao
Calvin Chao marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Aiden
Aiden marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
KZ
KZ added it
Sep 19, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Michael Sharon
Michael Sharon marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Harrison
Harrison marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
207961
Created the Pokemon Adventures series.

Also made a Pokemon Rangers/ Almia manga. It is based on the game Pokemon Rangers, Shadows of Almia
More about Hidenori Kusaka...
Pokémon Adventures, Volume 1: Desperado Pikachu Best of Pokémon Adventures: Yellow The Best of Pokémon Adventures: Red Pokémon Adventures, Vol. 4 Pokémon Adventures, Vol. 5